Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Why are yahoo boys like this? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are yahoo boys like this? (6453 Views)

Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped / Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? / Fine Boys Like Us, Na Them They Rush Us (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are yahoo boys like this? by bodybuilder: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
I really admire the work ethic of yahoo boys. The sleepless nights, heart, passion, hardwork, focus, all the qualities that make man successful. It ain't easy.
I'm talking about the disabled Facebook accounts, bombing and spamming and so many other numerous challenges.

But I feel you can still succeed at legit stuff if you put in your all the way you do when it comes to fraud

It seams that some youths are just serious and give in their all only when it comes to fraud.

They just don't put the level of effort they put to fraud to legit stuff. Why?

I think if you do legit stuff the way you do fraud you can still make it.

6 Likes

Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Botking: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
Those guys are totally menace, they can channel those techniques to something legit and make money, but rather they just want to do fraud

Your world we leave today information has so much prevail, you can scam person just like 7,8,9,10 years ago, Game has changed.

Channel that energy into something like crypto, I bet you will make it.

Even if someone is in the 10 world country you can't still scam the person because information as prevail

3 Likes

Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Whazar(m): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
and how is this in romance section?
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by bodybuilder: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
Whazar:
and how is this in romance section?

Doesn't matter lol.
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Hateandthunder: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Botking:
Those guys are totally menace, they can channel those techniques to something legit and make money, but rather they just want to do fraud

Your world we leave today information has so much prevail, you can scam person just like 7,8,9,10 years ago, Game has changed.

Channel that energy into something like crypto, I bet you will make it.

Even if someone is in the 10 world country you can't still scam the person because information as prevail
The usual stupid ignorant talk. Send me capital let me invest in the crypto. Or send me 100k let me buy a nice laptop and learn some digital skills. You people talk as if one can pluck money from a tree.

17 Likes

Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Botking: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hateandthunder:

The usual stupid ignorant talk. Send me capital let me invest in the crypto. Or send me 100k let me buy a nice laptop and learn some digital skills. You people talk as if one can pluck money from a tree.

But you will have money to invest in your strategic scam, right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Hateandthunder: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
Botking:

But you will have money to invest in your strategic scam, right
yes.. N500 for 1.5gb MTN data usually goes a long way. Any other stupid ignorant question??

7 Likes

Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hateandthunder:
yes.. N500 for 1.5gb MTN data usually goes a long way. Any other stupid ignorant question??
Chairman, come give me format abeg
1 week client just dismiss me like that cry

Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Botking: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hateandthunder:

Guy Man, money are not pick in the street, if you want to be successful you must work on your passion. It doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as you are passionate about it, you will made it.

Try as many new things as possible because life begins at the end of that place you call a comfort zone.

Opportunity is like a employer it come to those who apply themselves

Good things come to those who wait but better things come to those who Chase

You can't dwell on the things you have to lose because if you do that you never lose, there is nothing in this world you have to do except do exactly what you wish to do, ironically it all start by saying yes to the thing that makes you uncomfortable

6 Likes

Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by KusherAbel: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
Think4Myself:

Think outside the box man
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Hateandthunder: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
Think4Myself:

lol...one of the first things to do when you jam client na to access him pocket. Ask him where he works and who he lives with. If you see say em hold bread, chat with am for up to 2wks if you must...no waste your time dey chat with broke man.. A wise man once said "if him no get money leave am grin".

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
KusherAbel:

Think outside the box man stop asking for itunes gift card. If you must ask for gift card ask for amazon or sephora, under the guise that you need to make some important online shopping. Also, quit writing the figures like that it just screams scam. Spell it out in letters instead
Thanks boss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hateandthunder:
lol...one of the first things to do when you jam client na to access him pocket. Ask him where he works and who he lives with. If you see say em hold bread, chat with am for up to 2wks if you must...no waste your time dey chat with broke man.. A wise man once said "if him no get money leave am grin".
Ok, this one dey promise me gift card for my birthday that's today, but said he doesn't have money now that he'll get me the gift card later
Make I leave am?

1 Share

Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by SportsHD: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
Think4Myself:

In the meantime, you can also ask him what Carrier he uses. Then, try convince him to give you the login that you want to check some plans. Then, try cart new iphones.
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
SportsHD:

In the meantime, you can also ask him what Carrier he uses. Then, try convince him to give you the login that you want to check some plans. Then, try cart new iphones.
Boss, I never Sabi those ones, you fit explain further or make I Drop my WhatsApp number make we talk
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by SportsHD: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
Think4Myself:

Boss, I never Sabi those ones, you fit explain further or make I Drop my WhatsApp number make we talk
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by ominilongest(m): 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Lightway: 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
Think4Myself:

Ok, this one dey promise me gift card for my birthday that's today, but said he doesn't have money now that he'll get me the gift card later
Make I leave am?

Which app you dey use run this wan
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by KingDash: 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lightway:

Which app you dey use run this wan
na xchat
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by meobizy(f): 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
But I feel you can still succeed at legit stuff if you put in your all the way you do when it comes to fraud
This is very true. I think the fear to deviate from sure success overwhelms them. Anybody new in the game acknowledges the fact. When you hit about three times you’ll develop a fear whenever it comes to thinking out of the fraud box.
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by KingDash: 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
meobizy:
This is very true. I think the fear to deviate from sure success overwhelms them. Anybody new in the game acknowledges the fact. When you hit about three times you’ll develop a fear whenever it comes to thinking out of the fraud box.
all this one na long grammer...

1 Like

Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Telegram234(m): 5:00am On Oct 19, 2021
SportsHD:
Boss I dey here too ooo.
I need updates too oo

Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Crossroad1(m): 6:32am On Oct 19, 2021
grin
Scammer jam scammee
Think4Myself:

1 Like

Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by ItzEminence(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2021
KusherAbel:

Think outside the box man
Hii Man....
PPS can you kindly update me on some things, maybe through WhatsApp?
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by ItzEminence(m): 8:37am On Oct 19, 2021
SportsHD:

Hi boss man, U fit cut soap make we aligned now maybe through WhatsApp
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Cravemore: 8:50am On Oct 19, 2021
SportsHD:

Alaye, connect me na...There's love in sharing. Show some love cool

Wetin be de Digit's make I buzz you.
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Tolu181: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2021
Here don turn to scammers training ground
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Anny505(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2021
Think4Myself:

You still dey bomb Kik.... Kik done cast la

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 19, 2021
Anny505:

You still dey bomb Kik.... Kik done cast la
Ok boss, come give me update cheesy
I wan feed my family, I dey starve cry
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Anny505(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2021
Think4Myself:

Ok boss, come give me update cheesy
I wan feed my family, I dey starve cry

Citibank
Coinbase
EDD done come back
Verizon
Shopwithscript
Etc.
Choose your poison grin
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2021
Hateandthunder:

You're just dumb and uneducated... No dumb fellow can succeed in any digital skills... I wasn't born with a silver spoon, but I hustled to acquire the tools I use today to make legit money... Money isn't plucked from trees, you have to work for it. Keep scamming, EFCC will be your portion soon. If not EFCC, your fellow scammers will send you to oblivion. One thing will surely happen...

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How This Girl Nearly Killed Herself Because Of Tattoo! / The Truth About Thick Girls / Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.