Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Why are yahoo boys like this? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are yahoo boys like this? (6488 Views)

Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped / Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? / Fine Boys Like Us, Na Them They Rush Us (pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Xavi2019: 9:55am On Oct 19, 2021
Think4Myself:

Ok, this one dey promise me gift card for my birthday that's today, but said he doesn't have money now that he'll get me the gift card later
Make I leave am?

The only two screenshots you've sent are riddled with typos, if you want to be a scammer, be a good one at least.
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2021
Xavi2019:

The only two screenshots you've sent are riddled with typos, if you want to be a scammer, be a good one at least.
Where you see typos undecided
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by midolian(m): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2021
Hateandthunder:
lol...one of the first things to do when you jam client na to access him pocket. Ask him where he works and who he lives with. If you see say em hold bread, chat with am for up to 2wks if you must...no waste your time dey chat with broke man.. A wise man once said "if him no get money leave am grin".
you are a disgrace
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Hateandthunder: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2021
HenryDion:

You're just dumb and uneducated... No dumb fellow can succeed in any digital skills... I wasn't born with a silver spoon, but I hustled to acquire the tools I use today to make legit money... Money isn't plucked from trees, you have to work for it. Keep scamming, EFCC will be your portion soon. If not EFCC, your fellow scammers will send you to oblivion. One thing will surely happen...
The "I get sense pass you" squad have come. Well done sir, you have been very helpful grin
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2021
Hateandthunder:
The "I get sense pass you" squad have come. Well done sir, you have been very helpful grin

What are we friends for... Don't mention
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by ArticleBeast: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hateandthunder:

The usual stupid ignorant talk. Send me capital let me invest in the crypto. Or send me 100k let me buy a nice laptop and learn some digital skills. You people talk as if one can pluck money from a tree.
The money you use in buying tools and laptop where did you get it from.
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Dollarship(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Anny505:

Citibank
Coinbase
EDD done come back
Verizon
Shopwithscript
Etc.
Choose your poison grin
lol na dating sites be this ?
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Joeboy4ever(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Think4Myself:

Chairman, come give me format abeg
1 week client just dismiss me like that cry
bruh!! Tf��� ��
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Joeboy4ever(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
Dollarship:
lol na dating sites be this ?
not dating sure ways you fit use collect dolls, edd shopwithacript Verizon networks and all do your research well
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Dollarship(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
not dating sure ways you fit use collect dolls, edd shopwithacript Verizon networks and all do your research well
ok so which dating site sure now bro
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by KingDash: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
I fit get your digits make we yarn better for WhatsApp
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Cooldude90: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Anny505:

Citibank
Coinbase
EDD done come back
Verizon
Shopwithscript
Etc.
Choose your poison grin

Bros abeg how can we talk, maybe via WhatsApp
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 21, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
bruh!! Tf��� ��
What
Re: Why are yahoo boys like this? by Bradford14(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
SportsHD:

In the meantime, you can also ask him what Carrier he uses. Then, try convince him to give you the login that you want to check some plans. Then, try cart new iphones.
how?

Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) / How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? / This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat