Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,904 members, 7,852,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman (4105 Views)

Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With A Beautiful Married Woman / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Beautiful Married Nigerian Women Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by fieryblitz(m): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
I want to end my relationship with a married woman because I feared if her husband eventually find out, the hotel we used is like an hour walk from their home. The sex is free end enjoyable but I only get an hour short time always and flashing on when to return calls, I cannot just call and sometimes the sex is raw and I cum in completely..I am bothered about two things, what if the husband find out and secondly, we don't spend time except an hour Bleep when she need it, I felt being used for sex and I'm not happy with the relationship, I never knew she was married then until 3 months after consistently fucking. I question her reason for the lied about being a single mother ,never knew her husband travel away, she replied that I would turn her off if she didn't lie because she had secretly found out I hate giving attention to married woman, she was my first and truly I hate married woman until I felt to her trap. I'm bothered always,I said I want to stop but she is threatening, her house is like 4 street away from mine. She is very beautiful though and her husband Is quite okay
Omo! My predicament at the moment, I never lash but I don finger. Hubby dey work for politician, I'm fuvking scared!
Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:24am On Oct 19, 2021
fieryblitz:
Omo! My predicament at the moment, I never lash but I don finger. Hubby dey work for politician, I'm fuvking scared!
the lady was even thanking me for having sex with her the first time.
Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by biddostandard: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2021
Waist:
Chairman, if it were your wife how will you feel? this is somebody wife for heaven sake, avoid what is avoidable. Because nemesis is a bitch.
bro no blame the poor guy rather blame the b!tch ,I pity people wah dey marry diz Nigeria women
Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by Kobicove(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
imagine telling me if them born me make them see with another woman or try to play her. I will see her true colour

If that's the case then you need to bale out fast?!
Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Waist:
Chairman, if it were your wife how will you feel? this is somebody wife for heaven sake, avoid what is avoidable. Because nemesis is a bitch.
nah wah for you, I discovered she has a husband after sex with her for good 10 times and she didn't even confessed, her friend did because I didn't make the relationship secret.she denied until I told her who did, she even wan to put up fight with her friend for casting her,until I calm her nerves but I was very upset which cause the first break up until she beg and reunite claiming his husband is travel around and even at home, she won't torch her for 10 months while he goes clubbing all time, sometimes they won't even share bed or talks to each other for 3 months, that's none of my own business, that's her cross but the honest truth be say, I didn't assume she is married , I thought I found a beautiful damsel, and kongi as that arrival don holds me for 3 months,the rate I take Bleep then no easy but I wouldn't have if I knew she is married. I never did married and hers was the first and still the only till date

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men That Do Video Sex / Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship / Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.