Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Why Are Some Men Obsessed With A Woman's Huge Breasts And Backside? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Men Obsessed With A Woman's Huge Breasts And Backside? (1045 Views)

Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) / I Think Stan Nze Married Jessica Nze Because Of Her Huge Breasts? / Why Are Nairaland Men Obsessed with Mé?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Men Obsessed With A Woman's Huge Breasts And Backside? by Gidexxxx: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2021
I have come to notice that most guys and even men almost drool whenever they come across a busty lady.
Do they do these because of the sexual attractiveness or because they think busty ladies are better than the slim ones.
Let me hear what you think.
Re: Why Are Some Men Obsessed With A Woman's Huge Breasts And Backside? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2021
Gidexxxx:
I have come to notice that most guys and even men almost drool whenever they come across a busty lady.
Do they do these because of the sexual attractiveness or because they think busty ladies are better than the slim ones.

Vagina control the world not God , devil, man or woman. A woman does what her vagina tells her and she tells men what to do.
Re: Why Are Some Men Obsessed With A Woman's Huge Breasts And Backside? by Bookhub: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2021
Serious i can't explain why,our brain is just wired that way..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Obsessed With A Woman's Huge Breasts And Backside? by Ynix(m): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2021
Gidexxxx:
Do you know the meaning of the word carnal, it simply animal.
It is the animalistic craving of males for the female gender
Re: Why Are Some Men Obsessed With A Woman's Huge Breasts And Backside? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
You wor compare tipper tyre to keke tyre?

Re: Why Are Some Men Obsessed With A Woman's Huge Breasts And Backside? by Botking: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Vagina control the world not God , devil, man or woman. A woman does what her vagina tells her and she tells men what to do.

Only weak ass man women can control,
Re: Why Are Some Men Obsessed With A Woman's Huge Breasts And Backside? by Godada(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Why Are Some Men Obsessed With A Woman's Huge Breasts And Backside? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
It’s the limbic system (lizard brain)

It’s deeply ingrained it man’s brain from years of evolution.
Re: Why Are Some Men Obsessed With A Woman's Huge Breasts And Backside? by iRepNaija1: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
Because God only gave men just enough blood to operate either their brain or their pênis but not both.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Was Not Supposed To Be Rough Or Violent Are You A Rapist In Practice. / Stop Making It Easy For Women! / My Mother Does Not Approve Of Me Saying No To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.