Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,416 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) (9750 Views)

I Think Stan Nze Married Jessica Nze Because Of Her Huge Breasts? / Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. / Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by TMSMedia: 7:32am On Feb 08, 2023
An woman has gone viral for showing off her huge breasts, IGBERETV reports.

In her photos seen online, her breasts were seen almost falling out of her skimpy dress.

https://igberetvnews.com/1438488/woman-shows-huge-brasts-popping-skimpy-dress-photos/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by TMSMedia: 7:32am On Feb 08, 2023
More

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 7:33am On Feb 08, 2023
Let her go and reduce it, this is too much. cry

9 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by Jeon(f): 7:36am On Feb 08, 2023
cry

Lucky for her breast Men are available so no worries.
This is for breast men.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by DaddyCoool: 7:36am On Feb 08, 2023
everythinggirly:

If she had the money she would
Poor girl

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by Idowu116: 7:37am On Feb 08, 2023
This is rubbish
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:38am On Feb 08, 2023
Disgusting

8 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by KingMack(m): 7:39am On Feb 08, 2023
This wan fit use her bwess solve nigeria problem 😆😂😂

7 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 7:39am On Feb 08, 2023
God abeg ooo and she's even smiling? lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by JoeRizzla(m): 7:42am On Feb 08, 2023
My kinda breast. Huge and massive

5 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by thesicilian: 7:46am On Feb 08, 2023
One of the major issues of this woke generation is not knowing the difference between endowed and fat

14 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by Boogyman557: 7:48am On Feb 08, 2023
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by DonEd(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2023
I pity her. No be small stress she dey go through like this
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by Brighton1(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2023
She be my spec.

na yansh and bress wey go kill me I like to dey follow

7 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by ASAPFERG1: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2023
irritating something

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2023
Jesus Christ 😒😒😒

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by Hatrick01: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2023
Prettygirl200:
u want her to be frowning before?
See me see wahala oo
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by Smartguyboy(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2023
I used to have a friend her boobs is like this love playing with the boobs . Her nipples alone is bigger then Eva bottle water cover .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by Mhykel217(m): 10:04am On Feb 08, 2023
This is back pain for sure

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by PPIA: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2023
everythinggirly:

Go and focus on using your chatGPT and leave the breasted lady alone
cool
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by BigYash: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2023
DonEd:
I pity her. No be small stress she dey go through like this
And the smell,cux the heat go too much.. Na those aboki perfume she go just dey use bath,if not en

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 11:10am On Feb 08, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Do you want her to cry? What sort of f00lish comment is this.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by udede(m): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2023
Tufiakwa
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by NwaliE01: 11:53am On Feb 08, 2023
I pity her. Chest pain would not cease to disturb her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by Peterodinaka: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Finally chris brown has been able to apologize to robert glasper over his loss at the grammy. They even did a live video together to celebrate and end their grudges together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6mAAHzOX0k
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by headbasher96(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tueh na wa o
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Why shouldn't she smile? angry
Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by 2rez: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
What an eyesore! Yuck!!!

Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by BestMan001: 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
What is this? 😎

(1) (2) (Reply)

The River Goddess. / Shocking! N*ked Couple Caught Having Public S*x On Hotel Roof (photos) / LOL.... Lady Wearing Padded Fake Vag!na Spotted In Lagos {see Photo 18+}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.