Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Would You Date A Female Smoker? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Female Smoker? (5484 Views)

Have You Dated A Female Smoker? What Is You Experience? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date A Female Smoker? by lipsexyme(f): 10:52am On Jun 02, 2011
A Lady Smoker

Guys can u marry/date a smoker? as we nigerians has tagged all "smokers"( both guys n girls)as bad pple n wayward ? do u think dats a prob or NO
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by Dyt(f): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2011
I dont smoke yh
bt dont c anyth wrong in it all
can do wit a smoker 2
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by amefi(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2011
DYT smokes weeds. (190 et' al,2009)
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by MMM2(m): 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2011
i prefer chicks dat do drugs. angry
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by lipsexyme(f): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2011
[color=#770077]@ DYT
dats gud of u, coz not all smokers r bad peeps, as 4 MMM wettin u dey smoke ursef? * i think i know [/color] *
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2011
why would someone be labeled as 'bad' because they smoke?
sorry but that is rubbish. undecided

anyway I don't see a problem with it,
only if she can do so in moderation and even then
it depends on WHAT is being smoked! cheesy grin
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by butterflyy(f): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2011
I dnt smoke anything nt because i cant, bt i dnt want 2. I love guys that smoke WEED. Am jst attracted 2 them, its a turn on 2 c a clean weed smoker.
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by divalishis: 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^bfly toh bahd!
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by lipsexyme(f): 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2011
Well my broda dats nigerian mentallity undecided undecided

@butterfly na becoz say u be korrect guy wey no wats up nah,,,,,some guys go dey act purch say dem no lyk all smokers, dou me no der near weed oooo!!!!! na only cigar grin wink b n i smoke decently, dnt smoke on d road nor open space wink
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by amefi(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2011
Mzd smokes coke. {190, cork n mobo's 2010}
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by MMM2(m): 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2011
lipsexyme:

[color=#770077]@ DYT
dats gud of u, coz not all smokers r bad peeps, as 4 MMM wettin u dey smoke ursef? * i think i know [/color] *

thai is my brand angry
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by MrCork17: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2011
Lady somkers? HELL NOOOoooo. That waz why i dumped MzDarkSkin & Mrs Chima! angry
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by butterflyy(f): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2011
@divalishis.
Dats ur problem.
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2011
A babe can be outta-this-world fine but the moment I see her smoke. . . instant turn off undecided . . . like . . . dead battery turn-off angry
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by kandiikane(m): 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2011
Well my boyfriend never liked it when I smoked so he made me quit, I got back on it but he doesn't know. . . I mean I don't see anything wrong with it because its your health, your bad breath, your black lips, your smelling clothes and your dark fingers. . .

I remember once I was a the beach smoking and this guy came up to me and asked if I just came from abroad and I was like yeah and he was like thats good because majority of girls that smoke here are ashawos and you don't look like one grin grin
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^ disgusting. And then imagine you would now expect someone to kiss you. lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by kandiikane(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2011
Am I kissing your mouth?
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2011
wel well well , i dont drink nor smoke . it doesnt mean am not fun or over holy it jus me . Personally i find it a bit funny wen i see gals smoking it makes them look thuggish of some sorts but am not sayin dey are sha ,to me a lady smoking isnt cute al sefini .
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^ We dey rub my mind like this? wink
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by kandiikane(m): 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2011
Idowuogbo:

wel well well , i dont drink nor smoke . it doesnt mean am not fun or over holy it jus me . Personally i find it a bit funny wen i see gals smoking it makes them look thuggish of some sorts but am not sayin dey are sha ,to me a lady smoking isnt cute al sefini .
oK, you see a lady with nice shoes, nice skinny jeans, nice vest and blazer with a few accesories and sunglasses with a cigarette-thats thuggish?

What about a smart looking woman in a pencil skirt, tugged in shirt, heels coming from work(accountant, solicitor) with a cigarette-is that thuggish?

What about a chick from them council flats with piercings all over her face, tattoos, hair slick back to the side, tracksuits, goldchains, gold rings, big a[i]s[/i]s gold hoop earrings and nike trainers with a cigarette- now that is what you call thuggish
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by KennyG6(m): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2011
whichever way you look at it smoking is a bad habit regardless of the gender, there is even a bold message on the cig box that smoking kills, i can't roll with a lady smoker at all; the stench, the cravings, the crazy perfume they use to mask the nicotine smell, nah
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2011
kandiikane:

oK, you see a lady with nice shoes, nice skinny jeans, nice vest and blazer with a few accesories and sunglasses with a cigarette-thats thuggish?

What about a smart looking woman in a pencil skirt, tugged in shirt, heels coming from work(accountant, solicitor) with a cigarette-is that thuggish?

What about a chick from them council flats with piercings all over her face, tattoos, hair slick back to the side, tracksuits, goldchains, gold rings, big a[i]s[/i]s gold hoop earrings and nike trainers with a cigarette- now that is what you call thuggish
analyst dont argue wiv me cus u will neva win o angry angry angry angry cool. I can define Thuggeism thank u very much , dats  my opinion about ur bad habits so let it rest okay  tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by kandiikane(m): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2011
lol, you have not answered the questions though? grin
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by annita19(f): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2011
I can't stand the smell of cigarette I prefer weed.
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2011
kandiikane:

lol, you have not answered the questions though? grin
which queshun , c dis yama yam gal o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
in all scenario she looks thuggish or gangstress infact  tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by Pweety4me(f): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2011
Most guys that fck smoke! tongue
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by KennyG6(m): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2011
annita19:

I can't stand the smell of cigarette I prefer weed.
Ok I'll remember to bring my weed-killer when we go out on a date
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by annita19(f): 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2011
@Kenny G that's fine. Lol
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by KennyG6(m): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2011
annita19:

@Kenny G that's fine. Lol
grin grin
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2011
Pweety4me:

Most guys that fck smoke! tongue

People say some funny things when they try to justify an addiction that has them by the balls/ovaries.
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by kandiikane(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2011
2buff do you smoke? weed, gays, cigars etc

Idowuogbo:

which queshun , c dis yama yam gal o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
in all scenario she looks thuggish or gangstress infact  tongue tongue tongue tongue

I smoke posh with a cigarette holder grin grin
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by Scooby1(m): 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2011
2buff:

People say some funny things when they try to justify an addiction that has them by the balls/ovaries.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? / Life Of An Introvert / Do You Remember Playing With This In Your Childhood, What's The English Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.