Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Would You Date A Female Smoker? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Female Smoker? (5495 Views)

Have You Dated A Female Smoker? What Is You Experience? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by lipsexyme(f): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2011
MY MOTHER'S UNCLE IS 80YRS N STILL SMOKES tongue tongue tongue tongue

@ TOM28 DATS JUS A MERE 9JA MENTALITY undecided undecided undecided WHO SAYS SMOKERS ARE IRRESPONSIBLE? EVERY1 WIT HIS/HER OWN, I SMOKE @ MY LEISURE TYME 2 EASE STRESS AND I ENJOY IT cool cool cool cool

Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2011
lipsexyme:

MY MOTHER'S UNCLE IS 80YRS N STILL SMOKES tongue tongue tongue tongue

@ TOM28 DATS JUS A MERE 9JA MENTALITY undecided undecided undecided WHO SAYS SMOKERS ARE IRRESPONSIBLE? EVERY1 WIT HIS/HER OWN, I SMOKE @ MY LEISURE TYME 2 EASE STRESS AND I ENJOY IT cool cool cool cool

I am not talking about white girls who smoke but referring to nigerian girls who smoke in naija.White ppl might have a reason to smoke because the region is a cold region and take notice they smoke more in the winter than in the summer and by the way many of them are doing away with the smoking habit and hence these western tobaco companies are now focusing their devlish business in africa.While i was in the university in nigeria i noticed that the girls who mostly smoked were female cultists,aristoes,girl friends to armed robbers or male cultists and other undesirables.Pls tell me which responsible nigerian lady would carry a lighted stick smoking about the streets if she"s not a cultist or an aristoe.
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by lipsexyme(f): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2011
i quite agree wit u tom, but even @ that there r differencies, thou i started smoking outside nigeria, but still i can neva smoke on the street nor public places, i smoke decently here,thou haven't smoked in nigeria thou undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided but i smoke with sense and i dont roll with riffraffs cool cool cool cool 8)
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2011
lipsexyme:

i quite agree wit u tom, but even @ that there r differencies, thou i started smoking outside nigeria, but still i can neva smoke on the street nor public places, i smoke decently here,thou haven't smoked in nigeria thou undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided but i smoke with sense and i dont roll with riffraffs cool cool cool cool 8)
Ok if u do it indoors thts decent.Its really bad when some girls come out in public smoking like chimneys but then its their life.But i do prefer dating girls who dont smoke.That nicotene odour always a turn off for me.
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by kandiikane(m): 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2011
tom28:

I am not talking about white girls who smoke but referring to nigerian girls who smoke in naija.White ppl might have a reason to smoke because the region is a cold region and take notice they smoke more in the winter than in the summer and by the way many of them are doing away with the smoking habit and hence these western tobaco companies are now focusing their devlish business in africa.While i was in the university in nigeria i noticed that the girls who mostly smoked were female cultists,aristoes,girl friends to armed robbers or male cultists and other undesirables.Pls tell me which responsible nigerian lady would carry a lighted stick smoking about the streets if she"s not a cultist or an aristoe.

*jaw drops*
An excuse for white people to smoke shocked
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by Orton10(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2011
Kandii you do smoke? - damn gurl . . .

#Topic,

Can I date a female smoker? - Maybe.
Marriage? - Sorry, Hell No.
We all have our 'dirty' habits and vices - no doubt, but the mere of the thought of the mother of My un-born kids sitting on the couch, legs apart, your child in one hand and a cigarette in the other, puffing out smoke like an exhaust pipe - Is just not cool.
If You as the Mother of the house "tushes", then I don't want to imagine what the father and kids would be high on.
Some habits are just not 'cool' on a Lady . . .  undecided
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by kandiikane(m): 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2011
^^I know. . But hopefully by end of june I will quit completely
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by cantell(m): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2011
kandiikane:

^^I know. . But hopefully by end of june I will quit completely
Oh yes, i'll stop eating by the end of june too.
Keep telling yourself that! Once a smoker, always a smoker.
@topic,
I can have a smoker as a gf but as a wife, my hand no dey.
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by kandiikane(m): 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2011
^wetin concern u?
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2011
Orton1_0:

Kandii you do smoke? - damn gurl . . .

#Topic,

Can I date a female smoker? - Maybe.
Marriage? - Sorry, Hell No.
We all have our 'dirty' habits and vices - no doubt, but the mere of the thought of the mother of My un-born kids sitting on the couch, legs apart, your child in one hand and a cigarette in the other, puffing out smoke like an exhaust pipe - Is just not cool.
If You as the Mother of the house "tushes", then I don't want to imagine what the father and kids would be high on.
Some habits are just not 'cool' on a Lady . . .  undecided
orty y u talking kabloose , u 4 bring dem come house na
marriage ko courtship ni . soon ur 3dys old pikin go begin cry for kpoli angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by cantell(m): 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2011
kandiikane:

^wetin concern u?
Nothing. Just saying.
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2011
cantell:

Oh yes, i'll stop eating by the end of june too.
Keep telling yourself that! Once a smoker, always a smoker.
@topic,
I can have a smoker as a gf but as a wife, my hand no dey.
From what my dad told me he smoked during his younger days but did away with the habit when he got married to my mom and gave birth to me.So yes there are smokers who can do away with the habit it just needs determination.Anyway i think it sounds weird when a woman is puffing away on her lighted cigarette while her kids are looking on.
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by lipsexyme(f): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2011
well i wnt smoke in4rnt of my kids
[[b][color=#770077]/color]
or wat if u dnt no ur spouse smokes until after marriage/kids? tongue[/b] tongue tongue
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by Orton10(m): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2011
Idowuogbo:

orty y u talking kabloose , u 4 bring dem come house na
marriage ko courtship ni . soon your 3dys old pikin go begin cry for kpoli angry angry angry angry angry
Lol.
I go carry am come give sharpaly na. . .i reject am jare.

Some of you guys are not only funny but naìve!
Your Mum's Uncle is a chronic smoker and still living @80 - And so bloody what??

My dear Its doesn't matter if your Great-grandfather was mates with the Biblical Metuselah, but rather, how well He lived, spent and enjoyed every bit of it.
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by Orton10(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2011
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by Orton10(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2011
lipsexyme:

well i wnt smoke in4rnt of my kids
or wat if u dnt no your spouse smokes until after marriage/kids? tongue
tongue tongue
Kids ain't fo . .ols.
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by queensmith: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2011
I smoke, i wont date a guy that smokes cos i cant stand the smell!
we can always not smoke around each other tho. . . . . .
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 17, 2011
queensmith:

I smoke, i wont date a guy that smokes cos i cant stand the smell!
we can always not smoke around each other tho. . . . . .
Both husband and wife smoking?
Lol your house had look like a chimney cheesy
Re: Would You Date A Female Smoker? by adreas1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
As long as she's intelligent, loyal and beautiful I see no reason why not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Come And See African Beauties @ The Sexuality Section / Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo / Pictures Of Me And My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.