Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,098 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

How Do I Take The 'REDPILL'? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Take The 'REDPILL'? (747 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Take The 'REDPILL'? by Nhemzie17: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
Been hearing a lot about redpillers here on nairaland and I guess its the best way of life as a man...
What is it all about and how do I become one?
Re: How Do I Take The 'REDPILL'? by Godada(m): 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2021

Go to the pharmacy and ask for a prescription!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Take The 'REDPILL'? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
Dem they sell ham for aba market , didinrin..... Mtcheeeew

I don't know why some think through their ass. ...
Re: How Do I Take The 'REDPILL'? by Ronnnie: 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
Just follow this few rules

-Put yourself first Always(Before doing anything,look at how it will benefit you and you alone)
-Never chase anyone or anything(Have the mindset that "if it's yours,then it's yours")
-Invest in yourself and your goals(exercise,buy new clothes,play sport,socialize with people,have hobbies,start a career path)
-Put your self respect over anything including pussy(it's not worth it,peace of mind is everything)
-Dont be desperate or Needy(Be independent so that you don't need anyone to be happy)
-Never beg anyone to stay in your life..If they want to leave,let them(Abundance mindset)

If you follow this,then you are good to go...Redpill doesn't mean you became a woman hater ..it's just teaches you to Value yourself more...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Take The 'REDPILL'? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
According to most NL redpillers...

Just start acting Rude to women

But no later come back Cor open thread say you have taken it too far and you have not hug a girl for a year now o

1 Like

Re: How Do I Take The 'REDPILL'? by Candidlady: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
Take it and die please.... It is called "su,syd' pill".! one less soul to be worried about
Re: How Do I Take The 'REDPILL'? by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nhemzie17:
Been hearing a lot about redpillers here on nairaland and I guess its the best way of life as a man...
Go visit a psychiatrist for emotional counseling that you need iinstead.undecided
Re: How Do I Take The 'REDPILL'? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
Op, don't start what u can't finish ooo.
Redpill get consequences ooo
Those redpillers on nairaland are psychopaths.

Make I keep quiet before them go con attack me.
I don talk my own lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Take The 'REDPILL'? by Smartb0y: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
Candidlady:
Take it and die please.... It is called "su,syd' pill".!
one less soul to be worried about
you mean one more simp to be worried about
Re: How Do I Take The 'REDPILL'? by Truvelisback(m): 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nhemzie17:
I would advice u don't take the red pill, it won't healthy for u. Rather take the Hybrid pill(mixed pill).
Re: How Do I Take The 'REDPILL'? by Ahmback(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
See them biitches up there trynna desuade the op from making the right decision.
#TRP IS GOLDEN

1 Like

Re: How Do I Take The 'REDPILL'? by czarr(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
The redpill no dey do evangelism, when the time is right you'd find the knowledge.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Take The 'REDPILL'? by Polynek(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
In summary of being a REDPLILER, is your ability to remain the supreme in whatever you are doing with a woman, never allow a woman to manipulate you in whichever strategy she uses, you hv to b able to detect redflags.
Remember to put yourself 1st in everything you are doing is not selfishness is very necessary. Correct your woman immediately anytime she misbehaves, be romantic to to her but never over do dat, show her caring but never loved with all ur heart.
Always make her to remain submissive to ur principles.
Redpiller's are not woman haters, get it in ur skull, also remember that Redpill is not only applicable to women only, it involves many aspects of your life, which I can't be typing now,
Now search the Redpill thread and get more information about the REDPILL.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Take The 'REDPILL'? by betcliq: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
Op before you take the redpill try turn to Simp first after that you go understand . grin
Re: How Do I Take The 'REDPILL'? by Issues40(m): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
Op let me give you the most honest advice I can give you on this matter.

Don't attempt to force a change on your psyche by trying to become one "red piller" or "alpha male" or whatever.

If you are cut out for it, it comes naturally for you. And whoever you are, your natural personality and identity will be appreciated by the right persons.
Simple....
Re: How Do I Take The 'REDPILL'? by Nhemzie17: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Go visit a psychiatrist for emotional counseling that you need iinstead.undecided

Ya not okay at all... I mean at all bro
Re: How Do I Take The 'REDPILL'? by stunnert(m): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Beebah2000:
Op, don't start what u can't finish ooo.
Redpill get consequences ooo
Those redpillers on nairaland are psychopaths.

Make I keep quiet before them go con attack me.
I don talk my own lipsrsealed

Shut tha fvck up biiitch
Re: How Do I Take The 'REDPILL'? by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 20, 2021
stunnert:

Shut tha fvck up biiitch
u shut the fĂșck up, stupid clown.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Take The 'REDPILL'? by Kobojunkie: 12:42am On Oct 20, 2021
Nhemzie17:
Ya not okay at all... I mean at all bro
You are the one here trying to submit yourself to brain damage because you have not been able to adequately process your feelings and emotions as an adult ought, yet you think I am the one here who is not OK? You definitely need psychiatrist help asap! undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding / Some Of The Red Flags You Shouldn't Neglect In A Relationship OR Marriage. / TheGidRedpiller Will LAUNCH Tomorrow!! A Lot Of Females Will Hate Me Even More!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.