Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore (46303 Views)

Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Creativeace(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
First of all i aint no simp and never will be, i have always been a person that respects myself a lot before men and women, but everything escalated when i encountered the redpill.

I was 19 when i was exposed to TRP, out of academic and hustling stress i started reading threads on nairaland and i no time as a lover of knowledge became hooked on ubunja's miseducations and after practising TRP for two years going now, i cant really say it has won me favour in the eyes of people, especially women.

I broke up with the first and only girlfriend ive had, because i changed drastically over night because i was high on the pill, my circle of guys started leaving me out cos i suddenly became the odd one out.

Girls started giving me attitude, cos i reduced the attention i gave out, so i decided to take it to the extreme and went all out ignoring all of them.

Lets cut the story short, am toxic, alone, with no female attention to validate my ego, so i decided to fuel my ego some other way, by making money... typing

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by helinues: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
The red pillers and the so called feminists are the most hypocritical people cos they don't practice what they preached

192 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Ussycool: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
I keep following...

Redpills Ogas, e don turn red o

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Sonnobax15(m): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
helinues:
The red pillers and the so called feminists are the most hypocritical people cos they don't practice what they preached
grin gbammmmmmmm. Na online we take dey package am..But for real life,we be confirmed SIMPS grin

232 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Creativeace(m): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
helinues:

I have never preached redpill, but i believe it, there's nothing that bereaves a man of honour than being broke and being used by women

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin gbammmmmmmm. Na online we take dey package am..But for real life,we be confirmed SIMPS grin
Speak only for yourself dude

269 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by debbydams(f): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
helinues:
exactly

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by debbydams(f): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin g ammmmmmmm. Na online wey take dey package am..But for real life,we be confident SIMPS grin
hehehehe

7 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Smartb0y: 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
speak for your sorry ass

227 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
Creativeace:
First of all i aint no simp and never will be, i have always been a person that respects myself a lot before men and women, but everything escalated when i encountered the redpill.

I was 19 when i was exposed to TRP, out of academic and hustling stress i started reading threads on nairaland and i no time as a lover of knowledge became hooked on ubunja's miseducations and after practising TRP for two years going now, i cant really say it has won me favour in the eyes of people, especially women.

I broke up with the first and only girlfriend ive had, because i changed drastically over night because i was high on the pill, my circle of guys started leaving me out cos i suddenly became the odd one out.

Girls started giving me attitude, cos i reduced the attention i gave out, so i decided to take it to the extreme and went all out ignoring all of them.

Lets cut the story short, am toxic, alone, with no female attention to validate my ego, so i decided to fuel my ego some other way, by making money... typing

thats what happens when you foolishly/blindly follow a trend that you have no clue about, listening to ignorant children on NL feeding you ignorant rubbish. the movement should simply be ABOUT BEING STRONGER (EMOTIONALLY) WHEN DEALING WITH WOMEN, AND CERTAINLY NOT TO AVOID/DISREGARD/DEMONIZE WOMEN!

261 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Creativeace(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
My whole point is that no matter how much achievements i pursue, am not feeling whole, you cant even begin to imagine the simple things i have deprived myself of, for example, i haven't hugged any woman in 8 months, trust me, which all part of my scheme to morph into an alpha with zero emotions and vulnerabilities towards women, but i seem to have noticed that to really enjoy people, you have to drop your guard a bit...still typing

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Smartb0y: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
debbydams:
exactly
a feminist always attach themselves to a simp. You that i quoted are a big time feminist.she was waiting for the right simp to say something she could manipulate smh

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by doggedfighter(f): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Hahahahahahaha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by doggedfighter(f): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
Smartb0y:
a feminist always attach themselves to a simp. You that i quoted are a big time feminist.she was waiting for the right simp to say something she could manipulate smh

Why are you angry?

Toxicity of the red pill on displaygrin

49 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nemesis0147(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
The other guy that use to shout Nigeria girls are useless up and down...I came across one of his thread where he killed a snake.
D guy still dy village dy hunt for snakes and he is here shouting up and down.
Time wey dy suppose use work on their self...they will be bashing women,,forming hard guy and na their mumsy still they feed them!

328 Likes 29 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Smartb0y: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
doggedfighter:

Why are you angry?

anger lmao. i dont do anger just conviction

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Jeon(f): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
So what do you what me to do with ur toxicity story in life?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Creativeace:

And? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
helinues:
How so? The OP just told you he practiced it, only it backfired. So what in the world are you talking about? undecided

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by debbydams(f): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
Smartb0y:
smiles

5 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
Creativeace:
My whole point is that no matter how much achievements i pursue, am not feeling whole, you cant even begin to imagine the simple things i have deprived myself of, for example, i haven't hugged any woman in 8 months, trust me, which all part of my scheme to morph into an alpha with zero emotions and vulnerabilities towards women, but i seem to have noticed that to really enjoy people, you have to drop your guard a bit...still typing
Interesting! You seriously went gongho with this, didn't you? You should buy an IPhone 13 and make a documentary of the whole experience to maybe warn other eejits thinking of investing their life and time in such. undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Smartb0y: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
doggedfighter:

Why are you angry?

you cant manipulate me js

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
You are just getting started... Lol

14 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nemesis0147:
The other guy that use to shout Nigeria girls are useless up and down...I came across one of his thread where he killed a snake.
D guy still dy village dy hunt for snakes and he is here shouting up and down.
Time wey dy suppose use work in their self...they will be bashing women
,,forming hard guy and na their mumsy still they feed them!
ROFLMAO
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have always thought of them as mostly hicks!

41 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
See how Nairaland redpillers be for real life

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Jman06(m): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
Op, you're not yet red pilled. When you become red pilled like myself, women would be the least of your worries. You'll not care whether they give you attention or not. In fact, you'll never need a girl's attention to validate your ego like you put it.

As I'm now, I don't care a hoot about women! From the look of things sef, I might never get married and I'll be very fine. I'll make my money not to impress any woman, but to enjoy my life and also take care of my mum, my nephews and nieces. Simple

250 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nonexisting1: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
helinues:
Shut up simp. Did you not read the part where he said he was focused on making money. What value does vaginarians' validation add to a man? As long as enough dough comes in regularly, he can fucck any biitch he wants including girlfriends of simps. Some of us that don't keep girlfriends, who we dey fucck if not other people's girlfriends.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Creativeace(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=Jman06 post=106740173]Op, you're not yet red pilled. When you become red pilled like myself, women would be the least of your worries. You'll not care whether they give you attention or not. In fact, you'll never need a girl's attention to validate your ego like you put it.

As I'm now, I don't care a hoot about women! From the look of things sef, I might never get married and I'll be very fine. I'll make my money not to impress any woman, but to enjoy my life and also take care of my mum, my nephews and nieces. Simple

I am redpilled
i wasnt trying to make money to impress women, but to feel like a man, i went too long without an ego boost, which is not healthy for a man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Jman06(m): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=Creativeace post=106740296][/quote] So, you need a woman in order to boost your ego Like having good money in your account, dressing cute, good perfumes, being good in your profession etc, can't boost your ego Having a woman is the least thing that boosts a man's ego.

17 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by djranking00(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
@op you're not a redpiller u are misunderstanding yourself u don't need anybody to validate ur ego ur imagination is getting the better of u belive me people dey wen dey like your package dem like b like u
U fit bang any kind girl u won bang without be a simp...simp na see finish and see finish nor good be ur self son if people don't accept u for whom u are Bleep dem

45 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lol cheesy cheesy
Na this kind of thread I like to dey see cheesy
Una go dey do wetin pass una power.

Op, please continue doing redpill ooo, one day u no go recognise the country way u dey grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Kobojunkie: 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
Creativeace:
I am redpilled
i wasnt trying to make money to impress women, but to feel like a man , i went too long without an ego boost, which is not healthy for a man.
Interesting!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? / Some Men Need To Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.