Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Disappointment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Disappointment (2008 Views)

Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. / Babcock University Student Sex Tape Is Now The Most Searched Video On Adult Site / Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Disappointment by Deicide: 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
grin 11 seconds tape? That's one na sex tape undecided untill they release the full version before I acknowledge it as a sex tape. To me the blackmailer still have leverage if he has the full video. He/She should should not let this small manuever spoil the initial plan cause the blackmailer still get upper hand.

Things that make up sex tape

1. We must see nude boobies
2. We must see nude püssy for at least a minute in totality of the video.

That 11 seconds nonsense did not meet the requirements to be called a sex tape mtcheww.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Disappointment by ceejay10(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Very disappointing.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Disappointment by amSTARboy: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
ceejay10:
Very disappointing.

Deicide:
grin 11 seconds tape? That's one na sex tape undecided untill they release the full version before I acknowledge it as a sex tape. To me the blackmailer still have leverage if he has the full video. He/She should should not let this small manuever spoil the initial plan cause the blackmailer still get upper hand.

Things that make up sex tape

1. We must see nude boobies
2. We must see nude püssy for at least a minute in totality of the video.

That 11 seconds nonsense did not meet the requirements to be called a sex tape mtcheww.

Vaseline crew veterans....

I hail una
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Disappointment by suffering: 2:05am On Oct 20, 2021
Exactly my thought. Such a video where one can’t see anything is to Tiwa’s advantage at the end of the day. We should expect more yeyebrities to do the same for the advancement of their careers.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Disappointment by Deicide: 3:55am On Oct 20, 2021
amSTARboy:

Vaseline crew veterans....

I hail una
Mtchew
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Disappointment by Deicide: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
Can you imagine? and them day call am sex tape angry
suffering:
Exactly my thought. Such a video where one can’t see anything is to Tiwa’s advantage at the end of the day. We should expect more yeyebrities to do the same for the advancement of their careers.

(1) (Reply)

What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? / Dear Men, Marriage(Wife) is The Weapon Fashioned Against You / What Does It Mean When A Girl Comes To Your Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.