Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,668 members, 7,858,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

How To Win A Lady's Heart Without Stress-A Muust Read For Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win A Lady's Heart Without Stress-A Muust Read For Men (1345 Views)

Ladies, 5 Ways Women Can Win A Man’s Heart Without Sleeping With Him / (18+) How To Dis-virgin A Girl Without Too Much Pain And Stress (a Must Read) / How To Dis-virgin A Girl Without Too Much Pain And Stress (a Must Read-18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win A Lady's Heart Without Stress-A Muust Read For Men by Teespeaks: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2021
There are no doubt several ways to win a lady's heart. Have you ever asked yourself questions like how can I win a woman's heart? Some even ask, how can I win a lady's heart online? I Will be giving answers to these questions in this article. Before I delve into detail, let me give you this tip, you win a lady's heart by doing little things. Below are ways to win a woman's heart:

1. Start with friendship

If you want to win the heart of your dream girl, you need to start with friendship. The reason you are getting rejected is that you didn't exercise patience. You met her and went straight to the point. It doesn't work like that. You can't expect her to say yes to someone she just met or someone she barely knows. You start by being friends with her. During this period, do not show any sign that you are interested in her. Develop the friendship to a greater height. Begin to have late-night discussions with her, know her likes and dislikes. With time, she would start to tell you deep secrets and share her burdens with you. When she starts to do this, it means you have earned her trust. Be a shoulder she can always lean on, give her advice and share pains with her. If you ask her out after these, her reply is going to be positive. This is because she would feel indebted to you and might even have fallen in love with you.

2. Compliment her

One thing most men don't know about women is that little things make them happy. We tend to ignore these little things, but they are essential in a woman's world. Passing a compliment like "this dress looks great on you" is enough to make her heart flutter. However, do not pass a compliment if you don't mean it. Be genuine about any compliment you give about her. If you pass a fake compliment to make her blush, she would know, and that will make her bad.

3. Show her you are different from others

Many ladies hold the belief that "all men are the same". Make her understand that you are different. Some ladies are not interested in being in a relationship because they don't want to be loved; they still haven't gotten over how their ex treated them. How can you prove to her that you are different? She will know by your actions. Note that words aren't enough to prove this point. Your actions speak louder than your words. However, this doesn't mean you can't Win a Lady's heart with words.

4. Surprise her with a gift

It is not mandatory you get her a very expensive gift. Look for what she fantasizes about or anything she's been dying to get. Watch out for fancy things that are rare. You can surprise her with flowers, a teddy bear or even a love letter. You should present the gift to her in a romantic manner. Don't let her suspect that you got her something; hide it somewhere you know she will see it. These little gestures of love mean a lot in a woman's world.

5. Treat her with respect

If you want to win a lady's heart, you've got to respect her. Loving her isn't enough; respecting her will make her return the favour. So treat her with respect; let her feel important when she's around you. Let her views be heard, and respect her decisions.

6. Be Yourself

If you want to win a lady's heart, pretending to be who you are not might ruin your chances. Almost every lady likes originality; she is ready to accept you the way you are. So don't pretend to be a calm, gentle and perfect guy. Let her see your other side and, most especially, your imperfections. You can't win a lady's heart with deceit. Ladies would be the first to figure out if you are pretending. Your sincerity is enough to win you her heart.
Let's have your views? Ladies, am I on point?

https://www.relguide.com/2021/10/10-simple-ways-to-win-ladys-heart.html
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart Without Stress-A Muust Read For Men by JuanJO(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2021
Oga OP that surprise her with a gift u for make am dey specific o. I think dats the engine room of everything you just mentioned, both above and below.
Make person no go rap flower give person wey need iPhone 13 undecided undecided No so relationship go just end. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart Without Stress-A Muust Read For Men by Angrygoat: 8:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Odeh. Even devil know say without 1 naira in your pocket,u r as useless as a dead rat

2 Likes

Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart Without Stress-A Muust Read For Men by Teespeaks: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2021
I made mention of some examples of gifts grin
JuanJO:
Oga OP that surprise her with a gift u for make am dey specific o. I think days the engine room of everything you just mentioned.
Make person no go buy rap flower give person wey need iPhone 13 undecided undecided
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart Without Stress-A Muust Read For Men by dhameelare(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2021
Believe No. 6 at your own peril
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart Without Stress-A Muust Read For Men by Truvelisback(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled / If Only I Was A womaniser Or Drug Addict........ / What Really Happened To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.