Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. (15043 Views)

With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? / Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research / New And Latest Codes For Free Internet Browsing On Both Phones And Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by Hope22: 8:18am On Jun 05, 2011
KC, another friend of mine says he uses a pocket pc with 73x56cm screen which he bought for 18k,runs on windows mobile 6, Latest opera mini 10.1,network name withheld. according to him this device is really a substitute to his laptop,does almost everything a pc and phone can do. l asked him to buy one for me to give it a try,but still searching. l will use at least 10 different phones to be able to compare and get the best. l need more advice please.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by Ismail0071(m): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2011
with the latest version of ucweb in my e52 and d mobile internet subscription, my browsing problem just got solved. What more could i ask for? Browsing at a speed that will amaze and daze you. Faster than any crapberry. Give it a shot
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by iceadenji(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2011
I have used many phones to browse the internet and I think that I phone 4 and Samsung omnia 7 that is the windows 7 phone I think these two phone are the best for browsing the internet.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. by fahimrehma: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2011
THE BEST PHONE IS HUWAEI U8150 IDEOS cool
IT IS AN ANDROID SMARTPHONE
IT HAS HSDPA
IT IS 3G 7.2mbps SUPER HIGH SURFING SPEED FASTER THAN ANY OTHER PHONE
IT HAS MICRO USB
IT IS A REAL BOMB!!! TRY IT IN A SHOP BEFORE BUYING AND YOU WILL SEE, !!!
GOOD LUCK!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% / How To Hack Nokia E63 With Installservers Pack Problem / Htc G2 T-mobile Internet Manual Configuration Settings (etisalat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.