Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria (52212 Views)

Turkish President, Tayyip Erdogan Congratulates Tinubu / President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) / Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by fergie001: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey has expressed concern that the Fetullah Terrorist Organisation (FETO), which he blamed for the July 15, 2016, failed coup attempt against his government, is still active in Nigeria.

Erdogan spoke Wednesday at a joint press conference with President Muhammadu Buhari on the occasion of his official visit to Nigeria.

In the speech delivered in his native Turkish and interpreted by one of the officials on his entourage, Erdogan asked Nigeria to join his country to forge a solidarity in the fight against terrorism in the two countries as one of the oldest allies of Turkey in Africa, having seen 60 years of diplomatic ties.

He said: “Distinguished members of the press, as Turkey, we have been closely monitoring the developments unfolding in Nigeria, our brotherly and friendly nation.

“The terrorist organisations, the armed gangs and the marine bandits are continuously active in Nigeria and the Nigerian authorities are continuously fighting against them. So, in order to cooperate further in the fields of military, defense, and security, we are doing everything that will be available….

“As we’re probably aware of the fact that Turkey has been fighting against terrorist organisations for many decades, such as the PKK, PYD, FETO, DASH and other terrorist organisations.

“The perpetrator of the heinous failed coup of July the 15th, FETO, is still illegally active in Nigeria, and we are continuously sharing our intelligence with the Nigerian interlocutors and authorities.

I hope and pray that our Nigerian brothers will forge a closer solidarity in this field with us, the Republic of Turkey. I hope and pray that our visit will yield the most auspicious results and I would like to thank my distinguished brother, President Buhari, for being such a gracious host for me and for my delegation”, he said.

Daily Trust

lalasticlala mynd44

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by janedonez(m): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
So have you come to pick him up?

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Emergingnation(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
He is referring to Arewa North..

Easterners are Biafrans..

307 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Maxymilliano(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
The perpetrator of the heinous failed coup of July the 15th, FETO, is still illegally active in Nigeria, and we are continuously sharing our intelligence with the Nigerian interlocutors and authorities

Northern Nigeria is an established axis of terror and undeniably the haven for local and international terror groups.

Muhammadu Buhari is their grand patron.

495 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by melaniaup: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hmm
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by SouthNigeriac: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
The nigerian he his referring to is arewa republic

As for South Nigeria cut us off chief advocate terrorists

178 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by ozowarac: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
He came to fight his political enemies.

7 Likes

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by 22o62021: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Make he open mouth talk

He dey hunhunhun

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by illicit(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Oh no wonder

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Emperormartin(m): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
All terrorist are Muslims…

194 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by helinues: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sir, is that what brought you to Nigeria?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
All for NORTH

FETO

ALQAEDA IN MAGREAL

ISWAP

BOKOHARAM

FULANI HERDSMEN

MIYETTI ALLAH....BUT THEY WILL RUN FOR AND WIN PRESIDENT

BUT ONE dullard DAAR COMMUNICATION said IPOB will make Igbos not to get president and am asking the igbos that believe in one Nigeria how market?

Oh I forgot lai said all those terrorist in the north are nationalists unlike IPOB

NATIONALIST TERRORISTS grin

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Armaggedon: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Renowned terrorist countries are now learning work from Nigeria

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by LookingForward: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
undecided
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Asiri1991: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
I'm patiently waiting for the day any of the retirees of the Nigerian security agencies will protest their retirement benefits. Then, we'll remind them of their roles in keeping Nigeria down.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by CelestineNelson: 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Just hope it is not another move to instigate violence and lopsided fight against terrorism. Because he once asked Buhari to join hands with other Islamic nations to destroyed Israel. According to him on his tweets during Israel -
Palestine violence, Israel is not a nation (A stand point of majority of OIN members. So I hope is not coming from that position of envy and hatred for other humans to address insecurity here also?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Circuitlord(m): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
W
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
We have different terrorist sects here; Boko Haram, ISWAP, Bandits, AfghanEasterns....

Which of them, please?

karnafiu03:
U never add UGM, IPOB soldiers wey no roads to aso rocks but decided killing their families

Who do you think AfghanEasterns represent? Na dem.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by money121(m): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by FVckbubuDcow: 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Na their godfather host you for Aso Rock nah.

All of una na bunch of unproductive terrorists.

28 Likes

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Charmingrascal(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
The federal government will not like this speech by Erdogan, they want the international community to believe that they are winning the battle against Islamic terrorists.
They pretend to been conquering terrorists they are oblivious of that fact that the world is aware of Buhari's failure and his Inability to decisively combat Islamic terrorists.
Good this is coming from his fellow extremist.

Erdogan visit to Nigeria is suspicious it could be about Islamization agenda.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Authoreety: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
He means our presidents brothers... Nonsense

Terrorists claiming innocence

8 Likes

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Hateandthunder: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ggg
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Blackfire(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
What

How dare you insult our country, president ...

Don't let us send our gallant soldiers to flog you

Mumumu presidiot

2 Likes

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by obonujoker(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
grin
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by tafabaloo(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lols....Turkish ...
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by naptu2: 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
He is referring to Gulen, Feto and the Turkish schools. They've been trying to get the Nigerian Government to close the Turkish schools since the Goodluck Jonathan era.

Nigeria Replies Turkey: We Won't Shut Down 17 Turkish Schools In Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/3271851/nigeria-replies-turkey-wont-shut

How Nigerian Students Suffered In Turkey After The Failed Coup Attempt
https://www.nairaland.com/3636558/how-nigerian-students-suffered-turkey

Turkey Is Deporting Nigerian Students From Schools It Claims Were Link To Coup
https://www.nairaland.com/3385652/turkey-deporting-nigerian-students-schools

Turkey Wants Nigeria To Close 17 Schools In Coup Clampdown !!!
https://www.nairaland.com/3255800/turkey-wants-nigeria-close-17

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Rahkman: 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
E be like this one Don smoke that thing wey bubu dey smoke
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
Same Turkey that is supporting ISIS and Muslim brotherhood until Russia started raining bombs on them in Syria cheesy
Russia have not love for terrorist cheesy
Same Turkey that allowed Terrorists to pass through Turkey to Syria and also supported them

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by greatiyk4u(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
This is what happens when you have a President that commands Worlds respect

Every genuine help against INSECURITY in Nigeria is welcome

4 Likes

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by MyExpression(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
Buhari has created a safe haven for all form of terrorism and banditry in Africa.

Stop sharing your intelligence report...PMB will never use it.

The list UAE sent to Nigeria, is still buried inside Buhari's Ghana-must-go bag.

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Arrives National Security Office In A Golf Cart / GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net / ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.