Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,791 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria (52267 Views)

Turkish President, Tayyip Erdogan Congratulates Tinubu / President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) / Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:28am On Oct 21, 2021
hope4nigeria:
how I wish thrump is still the US president, this would have been his best chance to light these two terorist with drone, we all known our air space everywhere is porous

Mr. Drumpf is even better than the slimy warmongers in control now. The dirty old men will throw Nigeria under the bus to get cheap oil and spend the change feeding the refugees displaced by their troops.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Daboomb: 6:31am On Oct 21, 2021
Tayyip Erdogan is another Terrorists-enabler Jihadist like Buhari.
No wonder the two are working together closely
he should Bleep back to his Turkey
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Daboomb: 6:34am On Oct 21, 2021
BSsniffer:

You're the only one on this thread who understands the true situation of things.

US and Europeans know who Erdogan is, they know his secret activities and how he finances terrorism, just like Saudi Arabia.
So, asking US to extradite Gulan so he can murder the man, is like asking America to support Taliban's closing of female Schools in Agfhanistan.
It will NEVER happen.

1 Like

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:25am On Oct 21, 2021
Emperormartin:
All terrorist are Muslims…
All iyamuri are terrorist/drug dealers.

1 Like

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by tk003(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2021
Emperormartin:
All terrorist are Muslims…

All terriost are actually far from been a muslim!
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by orisa37: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2021
terrorists-that-tried-to-oust-my-government-are-in-nigeria-says-turkish-president.

They must be "SAINTS PAULS". BUHARI IS YOUR FRIEND. ASK FOR THE EXTRADITION OF ALL PAULS IN NIGERIA TO TURKEY SO YOU CAN HAVE PEACE.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by orisa37: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2021
terrorists-that-tried-to-oust-my-government-are-in-nigeria-says-turkish-president.

They must be "SAINTS PAULS". BUHARI IS YOUR FRIEND. ASK FOR THE EXTRADITION OF ALL PAULS IN NIGERIA TO TURKEY SO YOU CAN HAVE PEACE.

OR ARE THEY BIAFRANS AND BANDITS?
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by orisa37: 10:00am On Oct 21, 2021
janedonez:
So have you come to pick him up?

Them not him.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by orisa37: 10:03am On Oct 21, 2021
janedonez:
So have you come to pick him up?

Them not him. All the BOKOISWA in NIGERIA are TURKISH AND NIGER REPUBLIC CITIZENS.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by orisa37: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2021
He is referring to Arewa North..

They're BANDITS

Easterners are Biafrans. They're TERRORISTS.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by godisshit(m): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
Where have you been hiding? grin

Sirjamo:
Ipob terrorists are not
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria by Leshyne(m): 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
My worry is that Turkey which was once a Christian country is now totally Muslim. What plans have they to do same here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments / The Handshake Between Atiku & Oku Ibom Ibibio Of Ibom Kingdom (Photos) / ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.