Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial (66794 Views)

DSS Must Arrest Fani-kayode For Incitement: Atiku Hails British Envoy / Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy / British Envoy Makes U-turn On Binani’s ‘guber Victory’ In Adamawa, Deletes Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by McCoy662(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2021
dlondonbadboy:
Ohamadike of the universe.

Kanu is the second greatest man to ever walk the face of this earth. The first is Jesus of Nazareth.
Kanu is in the ways of Osama bin laden, Shekau and other high ranked terrorists commanders. He has succeeded in killing more people in the South East that Boko Haram in the north. Another quality of him is his ability to conduct a successful fraud scheme. Sucking people dry to buy his fendi wears. When bubu finish with him, he will forget his surname.

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Duplik8t77(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2021
post=106929367:
[/b]
You have said it all.
He will never escape all the consequences of his atrocities in this nation about all the murders he caused the igbos and Nigeria at large.
Justice will surely prevail and the blood of the innocent souls he caused to die painfully will come back to haunt him.

AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

Miracle Nwobodo and all the innocent girls beheaded and used for rituals, and all innocent souls murdered,
Your God is fighting your battles.
This is only the beginning.

Miracle, May devil and Amadioha destroy the lives of your assassins that also killed multitude of innocent igbos.
[b]Same fate goes to every imbe that quote this post to say rubbish.
Your mothers will cry on your Graves just the way our relative Miracle Nwobodo mother cried on her grave refusing to be consoled just few months ago
Amadioha will strike yall down with full force before 21 days.
As long as God lives.
Y'all can never escape the consequences of your evil, wicked and devilish acts.

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our miracle nwobodo mother cried refusing to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor.
Painful ends await them all evil animals

We Rise.
you must be in so much pain my brother/sister. Your Buhari has nothing on Nnamdi Kanu. If you like fabricate whatever

8 Likes

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ma373733(m): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2021
post=106929367:
[/b]
You have said it all.
He will never escape all the consequences of his atrocities in this nation about all the murders he caused the igbos and Nigeria at large.
Justice will surely prevail and the blood of the innocent souls he caused to die painfully will come back to haunt him.

AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

Miracle Nwobodo and all the innocent girls beheaded and used for rituals, and all innocent souls murdered,

Miracle, May devil and Amadioha destroy the lives of your assassins that also killed multitude of innocent igbos.
Your mothers will cry on your Graves just the way our relative Miracle Nwobodo mother cried on her grave refusing to be consoled just few months ago
As long as God lives.

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our miracle nwobodo mother cried refusing to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor.

We Rise.

Cry cry cry grin so predictable

Child of hate grin

9 Likes

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by IbileIfe: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2021
That's actually the Acting British High Commissioner for the Federal Republic of IPOB (FRIPOB) to see the Acting President of IPOB in exile. grin

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by MrColdsweat: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2021
The British government and their usual eye service.
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by KAM3KAZI: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nnamdi kanu is way bigger than I thought

He's undoubtedly the most popular Nigerian alive today

See how fresh he looked at the court today, Omolomo la'rin Ero

I love the never say die spirit of the Igbo people...
They've forced the government to bring Kanu to court today so as to be sure that Buhari led government has not eliminated him .

My Yoruba brothers on the other hand have abandoned Sunday Igboho to die and rot away in benin republic prison

God in heaven, In my next life, I want to be IGBO.

Nnamdi Kalu does not identify as Nigerian
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Nnamdi is a scammer.
They've forced the government to bring Kanu to court today so as to be sure that Buhari led government has not eliminated him .

My Yoruba brothers on the other hand have abandoned Sunday Igboho to die and rot away in benin republic prison

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by proclinician: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2021
All through my stay in Nairaland, I have never seen this number of viewers on a single topic on Nairaland.

More than 5000 members viewing the topic

Over a thousand guests viewinga topic across board so far it has MNK

I am proudly onye dot.

If you kill 30 animals this morning in kastina or Niger, the page number won't exceed 2. There miserable, worthless, lives simply does not matter.

If u mine 22 skulls in Ogun today, it may not even grace the front page.

But here is the lion of the tribe of Igbo land.

I feel very proud mehhnnnn.
Bar man, nye m two bottles of hero right now make I relax.

All the bastards wishing this man ill and chanting sai baba with empty stomach I got no words for you.

Ohamadike,

gaa gaa n' ogwu

Otu onye a na asi unu abiala

Anu kporo nku na-eju onu

Is looking fresher than u can ever look in ur entire miserable, worthless, poverty stricken existence.

One animal said he will be fed watery beans while in custody, a bastard that cannot afford to cook his food till it's done because of the cost of gas saying nonsense to a blessed man way bigger than his entire lineage.

The ohamadike phenomenon

The ohamadike effect

The ohamadike complex.

Haters, pls go and die.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by KAM3KAZI: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest Nigerian ever. They are even observing sit at home today in many parts of the world because of him

Nnamdi Kalu does not identify as Nigerian
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Mozegee: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2021
And God will definitely answer your prayers. We the igbos don't mess around when we are pursuing everything we believe in .
PrinceOfLagos:

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by proclinician: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2021
Joromi1:

Compare his old pictures with these and you can tell your Lord and personal saviour is languishing in jail. He may be suffering from kidney failure, looking at how he's losing his albino colour.

Sacrifice this man and be free, una no hear. Mumu people.

Do u think progressively or retrogressively? Like your brain the go backwards or frontwards I dont understand. You have a picture taken today and u want me to take a look at previous pictures, what form of thinking is that?

Una no dey ever seem to amaze me.

Miserable animals.

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Tomahawk99(m): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2021
The British government that will negotiate the head of any individual for a trade deal, don't bank on these guys. How many times have they called out Buhari for the illegal arrest? Western nations go for the highest bidder and the Nigerian jihadist government can offer more than IPOB or KANU could ever.
The only thing keeping KANU alive is the fear by the jihadists in government of the consequences and repacaution by IPOB and supporters of KANU because the man is easily the most influential man in the country at the moment, a man that can influence millions of people is no joke.
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

[s]God in heaven, In my next life, I want to be IGBO.[/s]
YOU ARE NOT IGBO!!!
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Feggie3: 11:01am On Oct 21, 2021
Jibsy203:

Even rapist terrorist Muhammad is now jealous of the Great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in his grave
Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Muhammad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ojsmscom(m): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

See this aboki,you think we don't know you be FULANI trying to join heads..abeg divide and rule doesn't work again
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by chukel(m): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2021
Very fake news. Just snapped the back of random woman. British envoy now dresses like a muslim. British envoy has no name, no face. Fake news.

2 Likes

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by mrkings84(m): 11:04am On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Uncle u are an Igbo man....
Even me I love Igbos too.....
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Bigchristo: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2021
post=106929367:
[/b]
You have said it all.

AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

As long as God lives.

Cownu's end is nigh.

We Rise.
I almost buy your story until I saw that she is a police officer, I have no pity for uniform men in Nigeria they will die miserable death as they inflate pains on people.

2 Likes

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Rexnegro(m): 11:05am On Oct 21, 2021
Asiri1991:
Let justice and fairness reign.
Whether e reign or not the guy is guilty already but if he has a good lawyer he might or can win the case.

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by oluwazoba25: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I love the never say die spirit of the Igbo people... I swer next life omo Igbo na im i go be

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by dlondonbadboy: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2021
McCoy662:
Kanu is in the ways of Osama bin laden, Shekau and other high ranked terrorists commanders. He has succeeded in killing more people in the South East that Boko Haram in the north. Another quality of him is his ability to conduct a successful fraud scheme. Sucking people dry to buy his fendi wears. When bubu finish with him, he will forget his surname.

Kanu has killed no one. Buhari is the murderer, you know this, I know this, everyone knows this but pretenders would always pretend.

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by MansoryMX(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2021
Why do I feel like MNK have been killed and will not appear in court. Buhari has killed him

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2021
pappilo:

The British envoy no get name abi... Una dey too put importance on top this rascal head... If him comot jail before 2023 call me a bastard!

The mofo is a Nigerian citizen first and the UK cant and wont do nothing for him. UK wey abandon plenty dual citizens for Afghanistan in dire circumstances na dem go dey worry about one yeye dual citizen from AfghanEastern? Gerrarahere man!
BP drugs are very expensive now, just take it easy on yourself

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Yeyenairaland(m): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I doubt if this brother is from the land of the WASTE

His kind of reasoning seldom emanate from that side cool

2 Likes

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Cosmatikka: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2021
[s]
post=106929367:
[/b]
You have said it all.

AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

As long as God lives.

Cownu's end is nigh.

We Rise.
[/s]

Trash

2 Likes

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by McCoy662(m): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2021
dlondonbadboy:

Kanu has killed no one. Buhari is the murderer, you know this, I know this, everyone knows this but pretenders would always pretend.

Buhari is no saint but kanu has killed many too. Worst is he kills the people he claims to be fighting for. If Buhari is bad, kanu is worse.

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by dlondonbadboy: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2021
McCoy662:

Buhari is no saint but kanu has killed many too. Worst is he kills the people he claims to be fighting for. If Buhari is bad, kanu is worse.

You lovers of buhari that call white black and black white, na una sabi...
Kanu is Godsent and the truth must prevail.

Biafra is here. Enjoy your shithole and leave Kanu alone.
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ogwumgbe: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

That's the power of sit at home, you people are so scared of sacrifice that you allow shits to be thrown at you at all times, organize sit at home in your region and watch your elites do something about him
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by MT: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2021
Dont be deceived, there is nothing British Envoy can do in this matter than to just observe. And if they realise his fundamental human rights are not being respected, they will discuss that with the Nigerian Government. Nigeria is a sovereign state. If Kanu is guilty as charged, he will do the time in prison.
UK Government always warn their citizens to be law abiding wherever they go. If you are expecting UK war planes to appeaR in Nigeria Skyline, I wont blame you for that, thats due to watching too many movies. Kanu is a Nigeria citizen by birth and British citizen by naturalisation. We even have a bigger stake over him here.

2 Likes

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by samwillyco1(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2021
gender123:
Information reaching me now is that he is not in court.... Nairaland should stop lying .... Paid simp
Okwadike live interview

You are lying my dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) / Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast / Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.