Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial (66789 Views)

DSS Must Arrest Fani-kayode For Incitement: Atiku Hails British Envoy / Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy / British Envoy Makes U-turn On Binani’s ‘guber Victory’ In Adamawa, Deletes Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Victerica(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

Very full of hate,...I guess he is bittered....

Has he ever prayed this kind of prayer for Buhari who has refused to proscribe Boko Haram??

Boko Haram was proscribed world wide as a terrorist Organization but our own President sees them as brothers and one Hell rufai sees them as prominent business owners in the North...lols ....

Na quota system of Education product.

What do you expect?

Just, pity am.
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by arthurwillia(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nnamdi kanu is way bigger than I thought

He's undoubtedly the most popular Nigerian alive today

See how fresh he looked at the court today, Omolomo la'rin Ero

I love the never say die spirit of the Igbo people...
They've forced the government to bring Kanu to court today so as to be sure that Buhari led government has not eliminated him .

My Yoruba brothers on the other hand have abandoned Sunday Igboho to die and rot away in benin republic prison

God in heaven, In my next life, I want to be IGBO.

Lol I thought they released cownu to you already or you have saved him
Mtchew nonsense
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by mybiz234: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 8.

Have you seen why I said you are deceptive? Why did you cut off part of my comment?

Mannabbgrills, you are deceptive.

There is nothing patriotic about you. You are not different from a paid agent.

How do you manage to live like a man with a dead conscience?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Fourwinds: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
WesternOligarch:
The government should shoot this baboon in the head and hang his body on the second Niger brigde to serve as a momentum to any would be domestic terrorists.

Any yet President Buhari is the leader of Boko Haram ,a terrorist group in Nigeria

Coping.
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Fourwinds: 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
post=106929367:
[/b]
You have said it all.
He will never escape all the consequences of his atrocities in this nation about all the murders he caused the igbos and Nigeria at large.
Justice will surely prevail and the blood of the innocent souls he caused to die painfully will come back to haunt him.

AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

Miracle Nwobodo and all the innocent girls beheaded and used for rituals, and all innocent souls murdered,
Your God is fighting your battles.
This is only the beginning.

Miracle, May devil and Amadioha destroy the lives of your assassins that also killed multitude of innocent igbos.
[b]Same fate goes to every imbe that quote this post to say rubbish.
Your mothers will cry on your Graves just the way our relative Miracle Nwobodo mother cried on her grave refusing to be consoled just few months ago
Amadioha will strike yall down with full force before 21 days.
As long as God lives.
Y'all can never escape the consequences of your evil, wicked and devilish acts.

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our miracle nwobodo mother cried refusing to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor.
Painful ends await them all evil animals

We Rise.
Dogs and Baboons will be soak in blood says the terrorist in Aso rock
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
Another hero appears in court

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by mybiz234: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 3

It is good to see you reporting desperately. It shows the thing really hit you very well. tongue.

I'm so happy You cheesy. go report tire tongue
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by stinechykee: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
Circuitlord:
May God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from now till forever.

Nnamdi, you have done your own part. If not for you, the south of Nigeria wouldn't have found out in time what the fulani tribe planned for the South and middle belt.

It's because of your voice that we saw in details the treacherous people who seized power in 2015 in POV mode. The killers they released on the south was contained in your warnings as far back as 2014. You are a genius Sir.

Nnamdi "Nelson Mandela" Kanu, we respect you forever
But children of hate Yorubas and some South South people did not know all that because of hatred against Igbos.Same Igbos they hate are saving them from their Fulani masters
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest Nigerian ever. He is greater than Awolowo and Tinubu combined. They are even observing sit at home today in many parts of the world because of him
you don't deceive anyone. Only the igbo people in Igboland are forced to sit at home, so be guided. Here in Rivers State, there were Igbos at work today, not one person failed to turned up.
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by udomas(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

They've forced the government to bring Kanu to court today so as to be sure that Buhari led government has not eliminated him .

My Yoruba brothers on the other hand have abandoned Sunday Igboho to die and rot away in benin republic prison

Igbo to the world.
It feels good to be born of the tribe.

2 Likes

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Danjikanbauchi: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
God bless BIAFRA and protect MNK
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by franudi: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
Good question from Britain. Nigerian government, how did you bring Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to Nigeria?
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Perosingx(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ayomi90:

We need content writers In Abule Egba, if u are close then you automatically have secured a job with us.

Can it be done remotely? If yes, then I'm interested.
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ume1000: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Crossroad1:
O GA o
My yoruba Comrade go humble you with cowardice and betrayal..
In case Biafra finally comes, we move...
I am Yoruba with an igbo physical structure and facials..
Make I keep name down..
Tochukwu or ifeanyi with fit me perfectly
it's human nature to be competitive

Jealousy is part of human nature denying such only makes you an hypocrite
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Ayomi90: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dejidigital:

I'm a freelancer so I work remotely.
But that doesn't affect the quality of the work I will deliver for you.

Am sorry, the owner of the company doesn't want a remote job.
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
WesternOligarch:
The government should shoot this baboon in the head and hang his body on the second Niger brigde to serve as a momentum to any would be domestic terrorists.

Coping.
Tears!!!!! E pain am.
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by rollandben(m): 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
KANU get balls, he is the true hero set to liberate his people of Biafra, and I sincerely salutes Sunday Igboho, who is suffering what he didnt do in another mans land. Yoruba Obas and elders sold him.
But if truly there is another life after this Oh Lord, please inn your mercy, I don't want to come a Yoruba person. Yoruba is evil they doesn't want development. Selfish and could trade their only ember for money and fame.
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Gentlerespect76: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

PribceofLagos, today I declare you my friend and brother. Brother, God bless you for this your courageous position. One love bro!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ThatFairGuy: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smoker are liable to talk trash
Fahdiga:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest Nigerian ever. He is greater than Awolowo and Tinubu combined. They are even observing sit at home today in many parts of the world because of him
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by mightyhaze: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Richieniit:

You sure say you no be igbo ?
so na only Igbo dey get sense? Some yorobba still dey reason too na
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Fahdiga(m): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Smoker are liable to talk trash
Imagine a well known drug addict calling a sane and refined person a smoker. 11th wonder of the world
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by vicfajeze: 7:50am On Sep 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

IGBO MEANS MARIJUANA
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by KAM3KAZI: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2022
vicfajeze:
IGBO MEANS MARIJUANA
You tribalist people always find a reason to be hateful people
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by vicfajeze: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
KAM3KAZI:

You tribalist people always find a reason to be hateful people
shey i lie ni?What is IGBO in Yoruba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) / Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses / Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.