Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock (8549 Views)

Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live / Court Nullifies Removal Of Ndi Okereke-Onyuike, Awards Her N500m / Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by Reference(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2011
Please can we get back to the thread. This is serious and involves billions in investment if she gets back her chair. I'm really anxious, certainly after all the losses of the last few years.
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by aribisala0(m): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2011
even if reinstated she should retire right away i gather.
she was about to retire when removed
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by playboy19(m): 10:14am On Jun 03, 2011
aribisala0:

this FEELAMONG syndrome among SOME n[/b]igerians [b]living in the US is funny poor english silly slangs and lots of bluster[b].

i[/b] know literally dozens of americans and nigerians living there they don't speak like chavs.

[b]i[/b]f no one has ever told you all that Y'ALL DAWG TRIPPING   I BE THIS  I BE THAT etc is ridiculous coming from africans and americans will NEvER respect you for that.
[b]b[/b]e tru[b]e b[/b]e real

aribisala, if there's anyone who needs to be true to himself, i guess it is you. Just read your whole statement above and tell me if it has any meaning. Pure BS. If you are so eloquent in English language, how come you know nothing about punctuations? In addition, it is also funny that you wrote "SOME" and "US" in uppercase and fail to do justice when writing NIGERIA. There are dozens of error in your own post, so STFU and stop this your queen's english whatever.  For the record, 95% of British people does not speak queen's english.

Now let's get back to the thread. Thank you!
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by violent(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2011
I seriously don't get why some people develop pyrosis simply because others express themselves in a way they choose to. I don't have to be sorry for being a Nigerian, speaking Chinese English, simply because i share a forum with a lousy member who considers it disdainful.

People should really learn to mind their own businesses more often. If you don't have anything spectacular to contribute to a topic, by all means, go green, save some space, STFU!
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by aribisala0(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2011
playboy19:

aribisala, if there's anyone who needs to be true to himself, i guess it is you. Just read your whole statement above and tell me if it has any meaning. Pure BS. If you are so eloquent in English language, how come you know nothing about punctuations? In addition, it is also funny that you wrote "SOME" and "US" in uppercase and fail to do justice when writing NIGERIA. There are dozens of error in your own post, so STFU and stop this your queen's english whatever.  For the record, 95% of British people does not speak queen's english.

Now let's get back to the thread. Thank you!

for those who have had any sort of immersion in the language my words are meaningful.
For the record, 95% of British people does DO not speak queen's english.
DID I ADVOCATE THE USE OF QUEEN'S ENGLISH? WHERE,HOW? i use capitals for emphasis ( a literary device you might have heard rumours of) or  in the case of the US to avoid confusion with the pronoun "us". you have no contribution to make and you are out of your depth as far as not using punctuation;a prerogative of masters
now little boy run along and play with your manhood
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by aribisala0(m): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2011
ok violent i have noticed you.wetin be pyrosis naa?
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by violent(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2011
^^
getting the point is what matters.
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by aribisala0(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2011
you are trying to make one?
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by zstranger: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2011
Blazay:

I pity women in Nigeria I swear.
Why should she be sacked?
Did Asiwaju Tinubu not have fake credentials?
Why was he not sacked?
Rubbbbbbbbish!

Blazay, the okoro-Ngbatic blokos chopper

For starters, Tinubu was elected, not appointed. So the issue of sack or no sack does not even come to play at all. Okereke was appointed, not elected. Geddit!

Second, Tinubu has correct, original, and verifiable credentials. He graduated from Chicago State and afterwards went to work for Mobil before coming to Nigeria.

The issue with Tinubu has to do with misrepresentation, he claimed to have attended the more prestigious, uber selective University of Chicago, instead of the lesser known, less selective Chicago State.

So your rant about Tinubu is highly misguided and reeks of very low/inferior analytic skills. grin

I still love you though.  Sucking your labia majora is still a goal of mine. cheesy
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by violent(m): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2011
aribisala0:

you are trying to make one?

forgive me, I overestimated your ability to grasp salient points with ease.
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by playboy19(m): 11:02am On Jun 03, 2011
violent:

I seriously don't get why some people develop pyrosis simply because others express themselves in a way they choose to.  I don't have to be sorry for being a Nigerian, speaking Chinese English, simply because i share a forum with a lousy member who considers it disdainful.

People should really learn to mind their own businesses more often. If you don't have anything spectacular to contribute to a topic, by all means, go green, save some space, STFU!

Mr "a"ribisala, if I was ever wrong about you, above is another pointer for you. So, again, STFU and mind your business Mr. Queen English!
aribisala0:

for those who have had any sort of immersion in the language my words are meaningful.
For the record, 95% of British people does DO not speak queen's english.
DID I ADVOCATE THE USE OF QUEEN'S ENGLISH? WHERE,HOW? i use capitals for emphasis ( a literary device you might have heard rumours of) or  in the case of the US to avoid confusion with the pronoun "us". you have no contribution to make and you are out of your depth as far as not using punctuation;a prerogative of masters
now little boy run along and play with your manhood

By the way, the above makes no sense (pointless). There is no excuse for mediocrity. So, i don't have to argue with fools. Just the bolded part above has exhibited your level of intense stuppiidity (making excuses for writing the US in uppercase, as if it was wrong in the first place, lol).

Once again, let's get back to the topic!
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by aribisala0(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2011
playboy play with my willy or whatever you call your self i make excuses to no on i only responded to what you raised if you must engage in polemic be original . stu-pid and similar words are a bit haneyed
at any rate my point was not about grammar we have nigerian words like una so what is this y'all business ?that was my point i make my comments " to whom it may concern" not to you.
but to you i will not say stu-pid i say your mama and papa
tuberulosis robber kill dem
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by aribisala0(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2011
playboy sorry my c key not working properly i know you worry about spelling errors
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by aribisala0(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2011
playboy play with my willy or whatever you call your self i make excuses to no on i only responded to what you raised if you must engage in polemic be original . stu-pid and similar words are a bit hackneyed
at any rate my point was not about grammar we have nigerian words like una so what is this y'all business ?that was my point i make my comments " to whom it may concern" not to you.
but to you i will not say stu-pid i say your mama and papa
tuberculosis/armed robber kill dem
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by playboy19(m): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2011
Look at this nitwit turning to curses in the face of adversary. If you have anything to say, say it and make your point (after all, we are all here for debate). But i doubt you'll do that, lol

Between, thunder fire your mama, tear her skull apart wherever she dey. Ogun swallow all your children. Your wife jam fatal accident and you live in sorrow for the rest of your life then commit suicide, Idiiiot
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by aribisala0(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2011
debate?

if only your mother closed her legs and debated more she would not have inflicted you on us ask her who your father really is not the simian you all daa-dee. your real paa-le
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by aribisala0(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2011
debate?

if only your mother closed her legs and debated more she would not have inflicted you on us ask her who your father really is not the simian you call daa-dee. your real paa-le
how egalitarian the internet is because you have internet you imagine you are now peers with everyone. you can wake up and say stu pid at random. who unleashed you. you uncouth rabid beast. return to your hole and may we never hear from you again
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by playboy19(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2011
aribisala0:

debate?

if only your mother closed her legs and debated more she would not have inflicted you on us ask her who your father really is not the simian you all daa-dee. your real paa-le

What is the meaning of the bolded part, lol? Does it make any sense? See what i'm saying? Anyway, i know you are a kid, so no need to go head to head with you (you don't even have a head to contest)

All said, i don't have bad feelings towards you, i was only contesting what you said and i can see you fidgeting and running around cursing.

As for the curses, I'm sorry. God bless you!
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by aribisala0(m): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2011
playboy19:

What is the meaning of the bolded part, lol? Does it make any sense? See what i'm saying? Anyway, i know you are a kid, so no need to go head to head with you (you don't even have a head to contest)

All said, i don't have bad feelings towards you, i was only contesting what you said and i can see you fidgeting and running around cursing.

As for the curses, I'm sorry. God bless you!
god punish your mama,
you are rude and unruly scroll up and see who used personal abuse first.
now you know me i do not take prisoners
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by ektbear: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2011
thread completely derailed undecided
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by zstranger: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2011
LOL

Too many nutjobs on NL
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by aribisala0(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2011
playstation anytime you hear aribi do not wait for sa before you run it will not be well with your mother
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by playboy19(m): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2011
aribisala0:

god punish your mama,
you are rude and unruly scroll up and see who used personal abuse first.
now you know me i do not take prisoners

Now you don win, lol Hurray!

But by the way, you can only use the word "rude" in that context if you were referring to one of your peers. I am way above you in every facet of life, so rudeness doesn't come to play in this.

Once again God bless you!

Sorry y'all grin, we derailed the topic for a minute, now back to our regularly schedule programme
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by aribisala0(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2011
you do not know me and so you may or may not be above me who knows? i will not contest that. i am content with what i have materially plus i know my REAL father is

the word rude does not apply only to peers you do not know english otherwise you would not say that a father could be rude to his progeny
any way like i said a pox on you, and your forbears
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by playboy19(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2011
Hey Kiddo, that's enough! I said you've won. What else do you want?

Let some sensible people talk please.  We have a topic to discuss
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by aribisala0(m): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2011
your mama kiddo
your papa gonorrhea

there i was minding by business before the failed abortion offspring comes along and calls me a FOOL
foolishness will dine and dwell with you
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by desthan(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2011
Another University of Toronto. . . . mshweee undecided
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by aribisala0(m): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2011
an allegation has been made but it must be regarded as unproen.because of her profile she probably has some responsibility to refute the allegation
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by aribisala0(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2011
unproven
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by logica(m): 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2011
For those saying there may be a mistake in the search as a result of her maiden name, I'm sure those conducting such a deep probe would not be so silly not to be armed with all variants of her name and her maiden name. Something is definitely amiss, and she has some 'xplaining to do.

And no, this sort of thing doesn't only happen in Nigeria. Come on, they happen more in the US (the capital of fraud). I worked for 5 years without anybody asking me to back up my qualifications with credentials. I was only asked once in the 6th year. They will mostly take your word for it, till they have reasons to doubt your words (due maybe to low performance and incompetence).
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by AlabaSlim: 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2011
Hmm
i dey wate 4 her side of stori b4 i go, yes
Re: Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock by aribisala0(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2011
think how much time and money is spent in checking credentials for ONE person. it just does not happen if you are starting at the bottom even in professional jobs like accounting medicine. if you are fake you will be found out soon enough. in fact if you fail to perform people tend to phone your referees before checking credentials

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyana Ejigbo Road - Walking From Cele Bus Stop To Ikotun :God Help Us / I Won’t Share My Returning Officer Role With Anyone - INEC Chairman / Umahi Appoints Ex-deputy Speaker, Brothers, 180 Others As Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.