Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,932 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... (2403 Views)

I Will Only Be Dating Girls Under 22 From Now On. / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
If you're opportune to date one tell us these as follows:
1 . Her country
2 . Her culture
3 . Her dressing sense
4. Compare their behavior to that of our Nigerian girls .
5 . Lastly how did they bill you ? Are they also good in asking for urgent 2k like that of our Nigerian girls ..?

CC . @mosdii grin
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by Unruly7(m): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Why
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by falcon01: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
I'm depressed too, but I'm a man, nobody gives a f*ck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by Blessiing(f): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
I am depressed too but who cares? Life goes on..... I will keep trusting in God.... Praying earnestly for a miracle to happen.. sad sad
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by Divoc19(f): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Everything is time.
Things change, stories change, change is constant.
You'll live through it.
There's hope tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by RichBossman: 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
I am more than depressed...turned to codeine to ease the pain and stress of life...also I have sex a lot ..spent the little savings I had on this 2 addiction now I can’t afford to buy codeine and can’t afford to get any girl for sex..all alone broke, suffering from withdrawal Symptoms ..I get really hot and cold same time, bitterness in my mouth, lack of appetite, can’t sleep, body pains, especially on my back, stressful breaths, and now I masturbate excessive about 4 times or 5 a day..2 times at a go in the morning, maybe once in the mid day and at night, I could go 2 or 3 sessions..my life is falling apart before my eyes and I can do nothing about it...I used to have a white woman that liked me for me and she was helping me pick money for yahoo boys..I get % but she stopped talking to me about 8 mouths ago..all the money I saved I used in caring for myself and fueling my stupid addiction and lifestyle..now no money and my body and soul still yearns for that lifestyle..I am not a quitter..I keep hope alive and I know time would bring new things ..plus I am still young so hope dey..but as of this moments and time in my life I feel like a mess..I feel so dirty and so useless..I avoid people because I feel ashamed that they see through me and know I am suffering, in a way I am thankful I am broke and can’t buy codeine anymore..right now I am down but I feel good because I know it’s only going to take time and I would feel alright..each time I resist the devil I become stronger, my mind and my body are just playing kind tricks with me..this I now know..worst thing is being broke, lonely and then fighting your Demond...it takes a lot I must say, for masturbation I really don’t want to try to stop that now, one at a time, I can’t afford to be broke, sick from withdrawal symptoms and yet be Hot, might break me totally, once in a while the white woman sends me $$ maybe 50 and sometimes 30s, before money enter my hand, bills and feeding done finish am, then subscribing for internet, I am a heavy user of internet..na my only hope be that..I am down rock bottom now but me having data and going online to search for ways to make money kinds of give me hope everyday to keep going and be strong ...anything can happen ..most times I lack data but thankful to that white woman friend I made years ago..she doesn’t want me anymore because she felt I was only using her and I didn’t want to marry her..so she moved on..but she just can’t see me hungry..so once I have no data and no food I cry to her and she sends me the little she can..this is note to myself, I would come back to this and smile at this..bad days don’t last..please bro keep on going!! Don’t ever stop..until my last breath I promise myself I would never stop trying..but for now I suck..lol..

6 Likes

Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by KingDash: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
RichBossman:
I am more than depressed...turned to codeine to ease the pain and stress of life...also I have sex a lot ..spent the little savings I had on this 2 addiction now I can’t afford to buy codeine and can’t afford to get any girl for sex..all alone broke, suffering from withdrawal Symptoms ..I get really hot and cold same time, bitterness in my mouth, lack of appetite, can’t sleep, body pains, especially on my back, stressful breaths, and now I masturbate excessive about 4 times or 5 a day..2 times at a go in the morning, maybe once in the mid day and at night, I could go 2 or 3 sessions..my life is falling apart before my eyes and I can do nothing about it...I used to have a white woman that liked me for me and she was helping me pick money for yahoo boys..I get % but she stopped talking to me about 8 mouths ago..all the money I saved I used in caring for myself and fueling my stupid addiction and lifestyle..now no money and my body and soul still yearns for that lifestyle..I am not a quitter..I keep hope alive and I know time would bring new things ..plus I am still young so hope dey..but as of this moments and time in my life I feel like a mess..I feel so dirty and so useless..I avoid people because I feel ashamed that they see through me and know I am suffering, in a way I am thankful I am broke and can’t buy codeine anymore..right now I am down but I feel good because I know it’s only going to take time and I would feel alright..each time I resist the devil I become stronger, my mind and my body are just playing kind tricks with me..this I now know..worst thing is being broke, lonely and then fighting your Demond...it takes a lot I must say, for masturbation I really don’t want to try to stop that now, one at a time, I can’t afford to be broke, sick from withdrawal symptoms and yet be Hot, might break me totally, once in a while the white woman sends me $$ maybe 50 and sometimes 30s, before money enter my hand, bills and feeding done finish am, then subscribing for internet, I am a heavy user of internet..na my only hope be that..I am down rock bottom now but me having data and going online to search for ways to make money kinds of give me hope everyday to keep going and be strong ...anything can happen ..most times I lack data but thankful to that white woman friend I made years ago..she doesn’t want me anymore because she felt I was only using her and I didn’t want to marry her..so she moved on..but she just can’t see me hungry..so once I have no data and no food I cry to her and she sends me the little she can..this is note to myself, I would come back to this and smile at this..bad days don’t last..please bro keep on going!! Don’t ever stop..until my last breath I promise myself I would never stop trying..but for now I suck..lol..
which site you meet the white woman abeg.. na that one catch my eyes
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
What's the problem? Just breathe and relax. Everything will be okay.
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by Lilsameey: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
Am depressed as well, I am not broke but I am l, Past memories, anxiety hunts me. Stay strong kings because nobody cares, Don't give up, the better days are near.

5 Likes

Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by RichBossman: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
KingDash:
lol..na Craigslist..years ago
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by KingDash: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
RichBossman:
lol..na Craigslist..years ago
lucky you.. now yahoo boys don full there.
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
KingDash:
lucky you.. now yahoo boys don full there.
Swears dey don cast the site. Abeg u get WeChat account?
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by KingDash: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
SmellySperm:

Swears dey don cast the site. Abeg u get WeChat account?
yeah.. but no be for sell.
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
KingDash:
yeah.. but no be for sell.
I been want sign up but dem say an old user gats register my number first. So u fit help me out abeg
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by africonn: 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
RichBossman:

Problem pass problem. Masturbation is inevitable for a grown up. That does wanna run after chicks
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by SILENTandSMART2: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
KingDash:

Ahhh Nigerian will sha find a way to do rada rada. cheesy

Nah white women concern you in all the story.. cheesy
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by michaelgood: 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
2pac say.… if u can make it through the night, there's a better day. Don't give up man, God is watching and knows how to reward everyone though some might die trying.life nor balance and our country makes it more difficult for us
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by toujurs: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
Its because you lack love and attention, and you put yourself into too much pressure.
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by KingDash: 8:42am On Oct 22, 2021
SmellySperm:

I been want sign up but dem say an old user gats register my number first. So u fit help me out abeg
na scan I for help you scan am, but you far.
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2021
KingDash:
na scan I for help you scan am, but you far.
Nawa o. Na big F up be that
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
°
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by KingDash: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
SmellySperm:
Nawa o. Na big F up be that
naso e be oh.
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Anyone..??
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Share your experience if you're opportune to date any . didn't date any but I'll love to..
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 25, 2021
Badradio grin grin
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by Lilsameey: 5:54am On Oct 25, 2021
Am depressed too�
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lilsameey:
Am depressed too�
OK bro
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2021
cool
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by tillaman(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2021
Blessiing:
I am depressed too but who cares? Life goes on..... I will keep trusting in God.... Praying earnestly for a miracle to happen.. sad sad
you don’t need to be depressed
Depression won’t solve whatever it is you are going through

1 Like

Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by Laturuturu: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
I have the same issue scan wechat and in my own case I am wiling to travel and meet with u
Re: DATING GIRLS FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES ... by Blessiing(f): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
tillaman:
you don’t need to be depressed
Depression won’t solve whatever it is you are going through

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K / (shots Videos) Sexy Hot Ebony Africa Girls Twerking / Portable Videoing Hot Sexy Girls He Has Be F**king In Kenya(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.