Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K (2399 Views)

South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by Jenniferchuma10: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
A confused married man has asked for advice after finding out that his wife did plastic surgery and has been spending much on maintenance.

According to the man who shared his story through an anonymous source, he narrated that he never knew about his wife’s plastic surgery until recently when he realized that she’s been spending almost half a million on maintenance.

Read his story below:

“Morning, My wife did hips and bum surgery in the past. I never knew they were plastic until after we got married. Am a big bum bum kind of man so her big bum bum was part of what made me fall for her but never knew it was all fake until one day she asked me for maintenance money I was so confused but when I asked further questions she opened up to me about it, How can a woman keep such a secret from her man like that? Is it right- And this maintenance money is more than half a million naira. That is for only hips and butt maintenance. I refused to give her and next thing the butt started looking somehow. We have not even started having kids and she’s is maintaining hips with almost one million naira. Pls advise me I’m not finding it funn . Thanks.”

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/man-laments-after-finding-out-his-wife-did-butt-enhancement-and-it-cost-n500k-for-maintenance/
Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by Bola146(f): 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kikikikikikikikikikiki.. grin grin grin grin thank God social media cheesy if not depression would have killed many people grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by vale20: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Marriage by deceit
Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by Sonnobax15(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
The same money wey person go take buy small land, person go just mumu-ly carry am go spend untop nyanch? undecided. That one no be madness? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Women should learn to accept and embrace themselves the way they are, not everyone can have big back and front, if it ain't natural then it's not worth endangering your life for.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by fourboys: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by Jeon(f): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Wahala for who no get bum bum.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
Na the man fault sha.

E for say u no like big nyash, your wife for no take this kind of risk.

Una way like big nyash and hips, shabi una dey see wetin dey happen. cheesy

Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by Conwarden: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Jenniferchuma10:
A confused married man has asked for advice after finding out that his wife did plastic surgery and has been spending much on maintenance.

According to the man who shared his story through an anonymous source, he narrated that he never knew about his wife’s plastic surgery until recently when he realized that she’s been spending almost half a million on maintenance.

Read his story below:

“Morning, My wife did hips and bum surgery in the past. I never knew they were plastic until after we got married. Am a big bum bum kind of man so her big bum bum was part of what made me fall for her but never knew it was all fake until one day she asked me for maintenance money I was so confused but when I asked further questions she opened up to me about it, How can a woman keep such a secret from her man like that? Is it right- And this maintenance money is more than half a million naira. That is for only hips and butt maintenance. I refused to give her and next thing the butt started looking somehow. We have not even started having kids and she’s is maintaining hips with almost one million naira. Pls advise me I’m not finding it funn . Thanks.”

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/man-laments-after-finding-out-his-wife-did-butt-enhancement-and-it-cost-n500k-for-maintenance/

Undeclared cosmetic makeup, enhancements and surgeries should be criminalized.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!
Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by Ishilove: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Doctors, how do you maintain a surgically enhanced derriere? Is it like occasionally going to the foganizer to pump your tyre?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by biddostandard: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bola146:
Kikikikikikikikikikiki.. grin grin grin grin thank God social media cheesy if not depression would have killed many people grin grin grin
Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by Bola146(f): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
biddostandard:
speak for yourself

That your wife too did stomach surgery or what?
Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by Bola146(f): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ishilove:
Doctors, how do you maintain a surgically enhanced derriere? Is it like occasionally going to the foganizer to pump your tyre?

Seriously it's very full grin grin butt that some ladies want to reduce it cheesy big butt na wahala for the legs with the surgery
Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by Bola146(f): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na the man fault sha.

E for say u no like big nyash, your wife for no take this kind of risk.

Na true ooo grin you could hardly see any man that will not look back to see the big butt passing by cheesy na true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by Ishilove: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bola146:

Seriously it's very full grin grin butt that some ladies want to reduce it cheesy big butt na wahala for the legs with the surgery
I don't understand the craze for big butt. Honestly
Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
1. Na the man fault sha.

2. E for say u no like big nyash, your wife for no take this kind of risk.

1. Did you read the post at all?!!
How exactly is this the man's fault??

2. Did you see the part where he said he didn't know about the surgery until he pressured her to talk after she asked him for money??

Na wa o for this kind mentality...
Tuahhh!!! ((Spits))

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by iamyemiakins(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Maybe the man has been complaining of his wife's butt lately before she took the decision and went ahead to get it done.

Wahala for who like big yansh (ikebe super), once the butt is well-defined and perky (not necessarily big) that's my spec.

Kin le gba mú l'ódidi

Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by NarcissistKing(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Maybe the man has been complaining of his wife's butt lately before she took the decision and went ahead to get it done.

Wahala for who like big yansh (ikebe super), once the butt is well-defined and perky (not necessarily big) that's my spec.

Kin le gba mú l'ódidi

Ass is important, please! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by Ikea81: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Divorce her papa. Nonsense
Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by thatsleepboy1: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
G-D punish brezz, na yansh be the real deal.
Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by Nonexisting: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
G-D punish brezz, na yansh be the real deal.
Breast and yansh may be attractively hanging on a vaginarian but believe it or not, breast is the primus inter pares.

Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by jaxxy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
So we have to start asking is ur butt real or remake. grin
Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by thatsleepboy1: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nonexisting:
Breast and yansh may be attractively hanging on a vaginarian but believe it or not, breast is the primus inter pares.

That after 3-4 children have suckled on it, the nipple will be weak and some would be as as flat as a kponkpon slippers? Abeg yansh is the real deal cos the man will have sth to hold on too. Guy try Bleep oof woman/ashawo and you go know wetin I dey talk.
Re: Man Laments After Finding Out His Wife Did Butt Enhancement, And It Cost N500K by Testimony1988(m): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nawa o, is better you keep maintaining it, assuming you didn't go for the bum, yoau wouldn't have fell for her fake life.

(1) (Reply)

Do Chinese Women Fit The Nigerian Aesthetic? / Share Ur Experience Meeting A Nairalander!!! / I Need A Man That's Good With His Head Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.