Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Guys share your experience with online olosho girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys share your experience with online olosho girls (9865 Views)

Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female / Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots / Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by Escabado: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
When you visit all these olosho sites like inmessage , Badoo and so on. You meet girls and tell you short time 20k and till day break 30k . As a big guy don't run or panic. This is what u will do . Just ask her the type of services she will offer u for such amount.then ask her if she can offer u anal sex .dat u will fvk her anal for 2 hours Lol my brother she go just run on her own . Those girls are tifs .so show dem u are smatter .imagine asking a young man to pay u 15k,20k and 30k for fvk as if the guys peniiis is usles.. or what. Lol .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by osinachijude: 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
what if she say yes, she offers anal, wetin go come happen?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by MarketDispatch: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Escabado:
When you visit all these olosho sites like inmessage , Badoo and so on. You meet girls and tell you short time 20k and till day break 30k . As a big guy don't run or panic. This is what u will do . Just ask her the type of services she will offer u for such amount.then ask her if she can offer u anal sex .dat u will fvk her anal for 2 hours Lol my brother she go just run on her own . Those girls are tifs .so show dem u are smatter .imagine asking a young man to pay u 15k,20k and 30k for fvk as if the guys peniiis is usles.. or what. Lol .

While you are worried about the money, someone is using Presidential jet to fly his own classic package

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by Osashalom: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
I go to those sites sometimes to catch cruise and while away time. At to tell you that am not surprised that someone do really pay those harlots 10k sef is an understatement. I even told one how much to suck my anus with shit on it, she said 20k.... That was the day I pity the men that will end up marrying those retired prostitutes. One told me 30k and I said 3k she said ok. I stop replying her chats . I rather look for someone to dash the money than give it to olosho.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by Escabado: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
osinachijude:
what if she say yes, she offers anal, wetin go come happen?

They don't offer anal sex . U will regret it because she will be crying and running all over the room .u sef go tire dat day . Use anal sex to scare dem away

3 Likes

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by siofra(f): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
You people are very wicked. You'll be spoiling market for us angry

What kind of wickedness is this Do you think it is easy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by KingDash: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
Osashalom:
I go to those sites sometimes to catch cruise and while away time. At to tell you that am not surprised that someone do really pay those harlots 10k sef is an understatement. I even told one how much to suck my anus with shit on it, she said 20k.... That was the day I pity the men that will end up marrying those retired prostitutes. One told me 30k and I said 3k she said ok. I stop replying her chats . I rather look for someone to dash the money than give it to olosho.
walahi this guy funny.. so badoo na ashawo site?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by Candidlady: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Here to read lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by Osashalom: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
KingDash:
walahi this guy funny.. so badoo na ashawo site?

Na confirmed matter na, even girls themselves call it olosho site. This is how I new. After chatting with one girl in the site, we exchanged WhatsApp number, so i message her on WhatsApp but she could not recalled my name on the site. So she said and I quote. ''send me a message on olosho site.
so i said which one is olosho site again? She said the app where I gave you my number. I said bye, and I blocked her sharperly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by Southernigbo: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
However not all r olosho o. Many r just bored young curious stuxents who just wanna get over their boredom n make good friends only

1 Like

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lots of transport fare dey enter voice mail. grin

8 Likes

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by helinues: 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
So many semi olosho's on online dating sites
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by KingDash: 12:08am On Oct 23, 2021
Osashalom:

Na confirmed matter na, even girls themselves call it olosho site. This is how I new. After chatting with one girl in the site, we exchanged WhatsApp number, so i message her on WhatsApp but she could not recalled my name on the site. So she said and I quote. ''send me a message on olosho site.
so i said which one is olosho site again? She said the app where I gave you my number. I said bye, and I blocked her sharperly
oh boy.. no be small thing... you fit recommend site wey man fit meet non oloshos.
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by Candidlady: 12:13am On Oct 23, 2021
KingDash:
oh boy.. no be small thing... you fit recommend site wey man fit meet non oloshos.

nairaland dot com!
thank me later
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by KingDash: 12:19am On Oct 23, 2021
Candidlady:

nairaland dot com! thank me later
dude..
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by Smartb0y: 12:21am On Oct 23, 2021
I've scoped a couple,one on tinder told me 70k,was just too fucking hilarious cuz she was ugly asf

7 Likes

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by KingDash: 12:31am On Oct 23, 2021
Smartb0y:
I've scoped a couple,one on tinder told me 70k,was just too fucking hilarious cuz she was ugly asf
maybe na yahoo boys, she can't be ugly and be demanding such cash even 2k plenty gon.
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by Smartb0y: 12:34am On Oct 23, 2021
KingDash:
maybe na yahoo boys, she can't be ugly and be demanding such cash even 2k plenty gon.
the account was verified.
i dont interact with un-verified accounts

1 Like

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by KingDash: 12:35am On Oct 23, 2021
Smartb0y:
the account was verified. i dont interact with un-verified accounts
na wa oh..
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by Smartb0y: 12:37am On Oct 23, 2021
KingDash:
na wa oh..
yeah those island chicks see good cash
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by KingDash: 12:39am On Oct 23, 2021
Smartb0y:
yeah those island chicks see good cash
lol.. you wise as you no pay.
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by Smartb0y: 12:42am On Oct 23, 2021
KingDash:
lol.. you wise as you no pay.
what no way. I dont do dating site chicks.
i dont play when it comes to stds lol
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by KingDash: 12:44am On Oct 23, 2021
Smartb0y:
what no way. I dont do dating site chicks.
i dont play when it comes to stds lol
heh heh.. better safe than sorry man.

1 Like

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by doctore212(m): 2:27am On Oct 23, 2021
No time for any site.

My street girls dey wey be only indomie and egg for one aboki side . Then am very sure of weekend tinz.

2 Likes

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by arthurwillia(m): 3:59am On Oct 23, 2021
I no Dey pay them anything
Just give them 3k for transport and promise them something hoooge is coming but then mr funny don cast that parole
Nonsense

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by Osashalom: 7:00am On Oct 23, 2021
KingDash:
Jesus site is the site with no olosho bros. Don't confuse Jesus site with church site oo. You can go to church and not know Jesus but you can't know Jesus and not go to church. So connect with Jesus, He will give you one of His daughters.

3 Likes

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by Nonexisting1: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2021
I don't place online orders anymore, I select them at weddings, bars, parties, in flights and even at funeral ceremonies. That way I see the full package of what I'm about to fucck. The last online order I placed used foam bra to deceive me in all her pictures. How they do it, I don't know. It was when she arrived that I started looking for her big breast and I no see.

15 Likes

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by lereinter(m): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2021
Escabado:

They don't offer anal sex . U will regret it because she will be crying and running all over the room .u sef go tire dat day . Use anal sex to scare dem away

You never see olosho that will collect your money and not do shit

No you go dodge disgrace Las las
Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by lereinter(m): 9:11am On Oct 23, 2021
So you will carry olosho go your house till day break

You no fear

2 Likes

Re: Guys share your experience with online olosho girls by Kindness218: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:
You people are very wicked. You'll be spoiling market for us angry

What kind of wickedness is this Do you think it is easy?

As if you are one of them undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Choose One: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned (pics) / How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.