Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,023 members, 7,852,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Edo Court Stops Orbih, 10 Others From Attending PDP Convention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Court Stops Orbih, 10 Others From Attending PDP Convention (8333 Views)

Atiku Thanks Jigawa Residents For Attending PDP Presidential Rally (Pictures) / Edo Judiciary Denies Stopping Orbih,10 Others From Attending National Convention / Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Court Stops Orbih, 10 Others From Attending PDP Convention by oyatz(m): 7:17am On Oct 24, 2021
Wahalaperson:
I don't really have issues with Obaseki fighting everybody around him from APC to PDP.
What I have problem with it the way the man abandoned governance since first term.
Education sector is rotten since he became a governor, this man has within five years in governance turned education in edo state from primary to tertiary to an eyesore.
Roads are worse, security is worse since 1999, sign anti open grazing bill, NO!!! But he's busy importing northerners to Benin minute of the day.
What manner of man is this? A useless tyrant.

Edo no be Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Edo Court Stops Orbih, 10 Others From Attending PDP Convention by Wahalaperson: 7:38am On Oct 24, 2021
daddytime:

Dingbat
see this big fool, you claim to have been to Europe, do politicians in the Europe campaign with renovation works?
No worry, let me catch you one on one. Idiot, the pains this useless govt has brought to edo people all because of your lies and deceit shall be your portion, fool.

1 Like

Re: Edo Court Stops Orbih, 10 Others From Attending PDP Convention by daddytime(m): 7:41am On Oct 24, 2021
Wahalaperson:
see this big fool, you claim to have been to Europe, do politicians in the Europe campaign with renovation works?
No worry, let me catch you one on one. Idiot, the pains this useless govt has brought to edo people all because of your lies and deceit shall be your portion, fool.

What a waste of semen.

You are !n iredeemable dunce.

Arsewipe.
Re: Edo Court Stops Orbih, 10 Others From Attending PDP Convention by jaxxy(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2021
Wahalaperson:
see this disgrace of a human, you were insulting everybody here that spoke the truth about Obaseki during campaign, you supported Obaseki and cursed people against him. Even when after four years there was no single project but MOU and a repainted stadium yet you were posting lies, repainted stadium and a pedestrian bridge at ugbowo as achievement of a governor for four years and now you are here deceiving yourself with English.
You, jaxxy and daddytime, I hope you all bury your heads in shame forever. Useless people and useless governor.

It is not obaseki’s fault that Pdp edo do not understand the meaning of stronger together, it is not obaseki’s fault that some leaders soon to be ex leaders in Pdp edo are ingrates to their core and lack wisdom of the importance of proper integration of members in relations to being winning party.

A house divided against itself cannot stand and this is obaseki’s Pdp, he is a major block and factor. Those who don’t wish Pdp edo well will be sent home.

Obaseki didn’t ask for anybody’s head or soul like Oshiomhole he only wants full cooperation to win every election in edo. Let them join forces not divide forces.
Re: Edo Court Stops Orbih, 10 Others From Attending PDP Convention by Wahalaperson: 8:10am On Oct 24, 2021
jaxxy:

It is not obaseki’s fault that Pdp edo do not understand the meaning of stronger together, it is not obaseki’s fault that some leaders soon to be ex leaders in Pdp edo are ingrates to their core and lack wisdom of the importance of proper integration of members in relations to being winning party.

A house divided against itself cannot stand and this is obaseki’s Pdp, he is a major block and factor. Those who don’t wish Pdp edo well will be sent home.

Obaseki didn’t ask for anybody’s head or soul like Oshiomhole he only wants full cooperation to win every election in edo. Let them join forces not divide forces.
seems you are not in edo sef, oshiomhole never had problem with Obaseki, Obaseki was having issues with edo APC stakeholders, oshiomhole waded in to settle them but Obaseki being the governor with power and immunity dislodged oshiomhole, now in pdp, you brought the deputy, you brought the ssg, you brought a list of commissioners and all of them are from your camp ,see who's talking about "integration".

Away from that, what did he do to deserve a second term, what has renovation of stadium and a state secretariat got to do with performance. From bye pass down auchi road and agbor road, all the govt schools now has just a principal or headmaster and two teachers each.

I'm wondering, which charm or jazz this man used on you people that you are still supporting him blindly. I don't understand, it's visible the man is simply clueless.

How can edo state meet up with other states with this wasted two terms of Obaseki.

1 Like

Re: Edo Court Stops Orbih, 10 Others From Attending PDP Convention by daddytime(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2021
Wahalaperson:

I just re-read the bolded and couldn't stop laughing.

Your life must truly suck man....

Hungry empty shell.
Re: Edo Court Stops Orbih, 10 Others From Attending PDP Convention by Wahalaperson: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2021
daddytime:

I just re-read the bolded and couldn't stop laughing.

Your life must truly suck man....

Hungry empty shell.
you know you can't say that to my face, this hungry political tout and jingoist.
Re: Edo Court Stops Orbih, 10 Others From Attending PDP Convention by daddytime(m): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2021
Wahalaperson:
you know you can't say that to my face, this hungry political tout and jingoist.

Na this frustration wey you dey go through so go kill you.

Hungry thing.

Why would I want to look at your moronic face?

Animal.
Re: Edo Court Stops Orbih, 10 Others From Attending PDP Convention by Deadlytruth(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
Wahalaperson:
seems you are not in edo sef, oshiomhole never had problem with Obaseki, Obaseki was having issues with edo APC stakeholders, oshiomhole waded in to settle them but Obaseki being the governor with power and immunity dislodged oshiomhole, now in pdp, you brought the deputy, you brought the ssg, you brought a list of commissioners and all of them are from your camp ,see who's talking about "integration".

Away from that, what did he do to deserve a second term, what has renovation of stadium and a state secretariat got to do with performance. From bye pass down auchi road and agbor road, all the govt schools now has just a principal or headmaster and two teachers each.

I'm wondering, which charm or jazz this man used on you people that you are still supporting him blindly. I don't understand, it's visible the man is simply clueless.

How can edo state meet up with other states with this wasted two terms of Obaseki.

You get time sha!
A young naive innocent girl deeply in love with a castrated man and hoping that the man will one day love her back, sleep with her make her happy in bed has higher chances of realizing her dreams than for you to get Obaseki's supporters to, with all evidence on ground now, shamefully and humbly accept that they were fooled by Obaseki's Edo-No-Be-Lagos and kill-godfatherism gimmicks in the last election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protesting Legislative Staff Lock Anambra Lawmakers Out Of Assembly Complex / List Of Salaries Of Public Office Holders In Nigeria (president To Commissioners / Lawan Appoints SA Media, Deputy Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.