Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,269 members, 7,860,628 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics (2805 Views)

IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow / Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC / Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by Modernizer: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2021
MightySparrow:
FFK and Omisore are from the same family. They can deny their parents over food.

Useless pigs i tell you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by humilitypays(m): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

You’re spot on.

When I said that the I.Q of an average Igbo man is minus 20 (-20), people thought I was joking.

I took a 30-minute nap and soul-travelled just to study the beginning and the end of the Igbo race and I can speak with authority & utmost conviction that they’re the most useless creatures walking on the Earth surface.

On Twitter, during the EndSars protest, you needed to see the way these bastards were hurling curses & derogatory slurs at “Segun Awosanya aka Segalink”; accusing him of taking bribes & selling out - just because Segalink opined that the EndSars protests have been hijacked & taken over by people with sinister motives, and therefore he was no longer part of it.

This was the same Segalink that have done more than all their ancestors & useless leaders combined, in rescuing & delivering them from life-threatening matters that involves Police Brutality.

Now, they’re back to worshiping & ass-licking Segalink again on Twitter, not out of genuine love & appreciation for his contributions & kind gestures but for their selfish & sinister motives.

If you want to be unfortunate in life or die before your time, associate or try building trust with any Igbo creature.

By the time you reincarnate in your next life, you will rather choose to commingle with plants, ants & animals than with any of these obnoxious, fraudulent & abominable people from the East of the Niger.

Again, look at the issue ravaging their erosion & landlocked territories.

We warned them, there are rules of engagement in every warfare. The illiterates thought by burning all bridges & Government establishments will accelerate the manifestation of their utopian Country.

They called those who do not share their senseless ideology & brute methods cowards & saboteurs.

They commit grievous crimes against their people just to spite their so-called enemies while employing propaganda to sway the gullible minds in their ranks.

Yes! It is true that the NAZIs employed series of propaganda against the allied forces during the WW2 but they did it with their intelligence & common sense - which, unfortunately is lacking in the empty craniums of at least 99.8% of all Igbos including their ancestors.

You can tell from the way they always attempt to defend the indefensible on Nairaland’s front page.

Whenever their stupid & tactless iPOB, ESN & UGM wreak any havoc, these sons of perdition will shower praises on them but whenever the Nigerian Army or Police kills them, they will start crying that DSS & the Army are killing innocent citizens.

They even went as far as claiming that the UGM are none other than DSS & Soldiers sent from Abuja to cause chaos & anarchy in their region, in spite of veritable & verifiable evidence that prove otherwise.

Let me be clear, we the children of Oduduwa equally decry the injustice, nepotism & incompetence of this present rudderless administration, therefore, It is our sincere prayer that the balkanization & disintegration of this useless entity called Nigeria is accelerated through the foolishness, stupidity & entitlement mentality of the Fulani Bastards, who think the Sun, the Moon and the Stars revolve around them, so that we can all go our separate ways & start afresh as quickly as possible.

When the Oduduwa Republic is finally birthed, our motto will strictly be:

The enemy of my enemy is SIMPLY my enemy's enemy. No more. No less.

Any cursed, incestuous & criminally-minded bastard that is hoping to come seek refuge & asylum in the “Nation of Oduduwa” post disintegration after setting their own land ablaze & uninhabitable - will inevitably meet their Waterloo at the hands of our OPC & Amotekun Special Ops.

Any indigene of Oduduwa Republic that shall attempt to accommodate or shelter these cursed & incorrigible bastards that have corrupted our lands with their abominable vices shall be decapitated & sacrificed to Sango & Ogun for committing treasonable felonies.

Their ancestors were stupid, arrogant & impatient and they lost 3Million empty & good-for-nothing souls.

Since their children too have refused to learn any lesson from the mistakes of their cannibalistic ancestors, but have rather chosen to adopt the stupidity, arrogance & impatience; we shall go beyond the WHOLE NINE YARDS to teach them what our own ancestors forgot to teach their stupid & vacuous ancestors, so that our children and unborn generations wouldn’t have to contend with the threats we are facing from these ingratitudinal wretched creatures from the abyss.

Do not be mistaken, I do not hate or despise these cursed & loud-mouthed people, I am merely amplifying & reflecting their demons back to them in a crucifying way.

As for FFK, we are well aware that there are traitors in Yorubaland working against the interests of our ancestors; when the time comes, we shall hunt them like kangaroos in the wild & decapitate all of them (including all their family members) and display their treacherous heads on spikes for the birds of Anubis to devour.

May Sango, Obatala & Ogun obliterate any bastard that preaches about love & tolerance to me concerning these primitive, barbaric & hateful people from the East of the Niger.

As usual, I come in peace!
After reading all you wrote, I observed something; you sound like a learned poor man. You know all those intelligent chaps in the community that are good in grammar but unfortunately they couldnt make it successful in life so they end up becoming village political analyst with polished english.

Your problem is POVERTY, try and focus more on how to improve your financial life, once you do, you will become less of an empty, hatefilled talkative, try it shocked

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by BeardedMeat(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2021
paramakina202:

I have no single respect for FFK and have absolutely nothing to tell him.
When we warn Igbos in advance to thread with caution they will abuse,curse and call you names because they believe so much in their Supreme as the wisest man on earth yet his mistakes are too numerous and costly.
Your problem!
Nobody is above mistake, not even you the sanctimonious preacher.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by BeardedMeat(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

You’re spot on.

When I said that the I.Q of an average Igbo man is minus 20 (-20), people thought I was joking.

I took a 30-minute nap and soul-travelled just to study the beginning and the end of the Igbo race and I can speak with authority & utmost conviction that they’re the most useless creatures walking on the Earth surface.

On Twitter, during the EndSars protest, you needed to see the way these bastards were hurling curses & derogatory slurs at “Segun Awosanya aka Segalink”; accusing him of taking bribes & selling out - just because Segalink opined that the EndSars protests have been hijacked & taken over by people with sinister motives, and therefore he was no longer part of it.

This was the same Segalink that have done more than all their ancestors & useless leaders combined, in rescuing & delivering them from life-threatening matters that involves Police Brutality.

Now, they’re back to worshiping & ass-licking Segalink again on Twitter, not out of genuine love & appreciation for his contributions & kind gestures but for their selfish & sinister motives.

If you want to be unfortunate in life or die before your time, associate or try building trust with any Igbo creature.

By the time you reincarnate in your next life, you will rather choose to commingle with plants, ants & animals than with any of these obnoxious, fraudulent & abominable people from the East of the Niger.

We warned them, there are rules of engagement in every warfare. The illiterates thought by burning all bridges & Government establishments will accelerate the manifestation of their utopian Country.

They called those who do not share their senseless ideology & brute methods cowards & saboteurs.

They commit grievous crimes against their people just to spite their so-called enemies while employing propaganda to sway the gullible minds in their ranks.

Yes! It is true that the NAZIs employed series of propaganda against the allied forces during the WW2 but they did it with their intelligence & common sense - which, unfortunately is lacking in the empty craniums of at least 99.8% of all Igbos including their ancestors.

You can tell from the way they always attempt to defend the indefensible on Nairaland’s front page.

Whenever their stupid & tactless iPOB, ESN & UGM wreak any havoc, these sons of perdition will shower praises on them but whenever the Nigerian Army or Police kills them, they will start crying that DSS & the Army are killing innocent citizens.

They even went as far as claiming that the UGM are none other than DSS & Soldiers sent from Abuja to cause chaos & anarchy in their region, in spite of veritable & verifiable evidence that prove otherwise.

Let me be clear, we the children of Oduduwa equally decry the injustice, nepotism & incompetence of this present rudderless administration, therefore, It is our sincere prayer that the balkanization & disintegration of this useless entity called Nigeria is accelerated through the foolishness, stupidity & entitlement mentality of the Fulani Bastards, who think the Sun, the Moon and the Stars revolve around them, so that we can all go our separate ways & start afresh as quickly as possible.

Any cursed, incestuous & criminally-minded bastard that is hoping to come seek refuge & asylum in the “Nation of Oduduwa” post disintegration after setting their own land ablaze & uninhabitable - will inevitably meet their Waterloo at the hands of our OPC & Amotekun Special Ops.

Any indigene of Oduduwa Republic that shall attempt to accommodate or shelter these cursed & incorrigible bastards that have corrupted our lands with their abominable vices shall be decapitated & sacrificed to Sango & Ogun for committing treasonable felonies.

Their ancestors were stupid, arrogant & impatient and they lost 3Million empty & good-for-nothing souls.

Since their children too have refused to learn any lesson from the mistakes of their cannibalistic ancestors, but have rather chosen to adopt the stupidity, arrogance & impatience; we shall go beyond the WHOLE NINE YARDS to teach them what our own ancestors forgot to teach their stupid & vacuous ancestors, so that our children and unborn generations wouldn’t have to contend with the threats we are facing from these ingratitudinal wretched creatures from the abyss.

Do not be mistaken, I do not hate or despise these cursed & loud-mouthed people, I am merely amplifying & reflecting their demons back to them in a crucifying way.

As for FFK, we are well aware that there are traitors in Yorubaland working against the interests of our ancestors; when the time comes, we shall hunt them like kangaroos in the wild & decapitate all of them (including all their family members) and display their treacherous heads on spikes for the birds of Anubis to devour.

May Sango, Obatala & Ogun obliterate any bastard that preaches about love & tolerance to me concerning these primitive, barbaric & hateful people from the East of the Niger.

Mynd44 Oam4j Lalasticlala Seun. Rule 2.

This country is sitting on a keg of gun powder. Articles as this are highly offensive and seditious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by BeardedMeat(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2021
mu2sa2:
Nnamdi Kanu is probably the dumbest person there's. How can Buhari boys capture him like a fowl twice. They lured him to Kenya using a prostitute, and delivered a most humiliating blow on the dumbass. Don't be surprised if the mumu guy is now Hiv positive. Pity, this dumbass has turned alaigbo into AfghanEASTERN.
So this guy here looks like he has HIV?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by paramakina202: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Your problem!
Nobody is above mistake, not even you the sanctimonious preacher.

My mistakes are my mistakes but whenever your so called saviour makes his own reckless mistakes you his zombies pay with your lives that is the difference and lately the terror group is doing everything possible for the Igbo nation to pay the price his foolishness. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by BeardedMeat(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2021
paramakina202:

My mistakes are my mistakes but whenever your so called saviour makes his own reckless mistakes you his zombies pay with your lives that is the difference and lately the terror group is doing everything possible for the Igbo nation to pay the price his foolishness. .
Ok. But you go and deal with your own mistakes and foolishness instead of risking dehydration on IPOB matters.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by paramakina202: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Ok. But you go and deal with your own mistakes and foolishness instead of risking dehydration on IPOB matters.

Not when idiots have ordered for a 5 day sit at home in Igboland starting from 5th to 10th october because of the reckless mistakes of their useless supreme leader.Nnamdi should carry his cross like any other person.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by BeardedMeat(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2021
paramakina202:

Not when idiots have ordered for a 5 day sit at home in Igboland starting from 5th to 10th october because of the reckless mistakes of their useless supreme leader.Nnamdi should carry his cross like any other person.
If you are bent on self-destructing, I'll wash my hands off you.
Gunmen are already blowing police station and setting prisoners free in Oyo. Pls look for the thread and wail there

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by BeardedMeat(m): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2021
Commentor:

grin
Yes what happened?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics by Syphax(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

You’re spot on.

The idiot that wrote this is very stupid. Are Igbos the only ones vilifying Sega? Are Yorubas not among? I even know the idiot behind this handle

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Traffic Lights Are Not Properly Done Because Of Tribalism": Funke Akindele / Nigerian Doctors In UK Lament Exploitation, Slave Labour / Abuja Students Echoed “Town-Hall Different From Balla-Bluu”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.