Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,154 members, 7,852,937 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence (13741 Views)

An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. / If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? / The Holy Spirit Is Omnipotent, Omnipresent And Omniscient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:27am On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
He cannot stand a Russell's teapot argument.
He cannot tell me why he's stories are true and of thr flying spaghetti monster is false.

It makes him see how stupid it is for me to just believe him. He won't reply those posts

You and I know that the Bible is the oldest book on earth and that the flying spaghetti is a recent theory

Now no mater how hard you argue this you know in your heart am saying the truth so

Why do you want to believe something that came out recently rather than believing the book that very old and has proven it self to be true

I told you bring our one contradicting statement and I will clearly explain it to show you how much perfect the Bible is

There is nothing God won't do for you if you decide to believe him
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:30am On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
OK, tell me why your story is true and that in the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster is not
I

I have on other post hope you read them rather than rush them

Now Bible is the oldest book on earth that one reason
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:33am On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
So you mean you haven't read all 4,200 religious books and you are very sure that the Bible is correct?

That's a very poor way of reaching a conclusion. Search online for the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster. Also read all other religious books before making your final decision

The bible beat all books due to it age
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:35am On Oct 24, 2021
LordReed:

Happy to hear your god has repented of his baby killing ways.

I told you if certain people did not die you would probably not be alive

The only reason you say this is because you are not able to see the result of their existence

If you know that Mr a is going to kill you in few years time

What would you suggest is done to him while he is a child
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 6:38am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

The Bible is not the oldest religious book.
It means that a lot of religious books beat the Bible by your logic
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 6:39am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
I

I have on other post hope you read them rather than rush them

Now Bible is the oldest book on earth that one reason
The Bible is not the oldest book on earth.
The gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is older than the Bible. It was just revised in 2005
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 6:40am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

You see the power result each day yet you can't see the power because you refuse to acknowledge it results

Any physical thing you see is the result of the power... You won't touch electrical nakedwire because you know it carries power in it

But you see the result of the electrical power
Are you saying we can't see electric power?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:42am On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:

Oh wait, now Hitler was following the devil? Was it not God who put Hitler on earth and made him do according to his will because no matter what Hitler did, he cannot change god's will? Are you saying god's will was not done with regards to Hitler?

Hitler chose to do the things he wanted and you are choosing to do your own now you have seen Hitler result and you are not happy with the result

And yet you are doing the same thing Hitler did by not following the God that will lead you to the right path
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:44am On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=Workch post=107007920]The Bible is not the oldest religious book.
It means that a lot of religious books beat the Bible by your logic [/quote

There is not one book that beats the Bible no book beat the Torah not one none
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:44am On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
The Bible is not the oldest religious book.
It means that a lot of religious books beat the Bible by your logic

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 6:45am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

The Rigveda is the oldest religious group.
You have started lying to defend your faith. I thought Christians don’t lie?

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 6:46am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

The Rigveda of the Hindu is the oldest known religious book.

You want to distort facts to defend your faith. I thought god said you should not lie.

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:47am On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
The Bible is not the oldest book on earth.
The gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is older than the Bible. It was just revised in 2005

I have told you Google where that was recorded and screen shot it

You and I know you are lying about this and clamoring for futility

Records show that the Bible is the oldest book and I won't argue with you about it if you have Google prove that flying spaghetti monster book is older screen shot and show me
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 6:48am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Read other post not just the ones directed towards you

omniscient... having infinite awareness, understanding, and insight..

God has infinite understanding about you

You make the choice but he knows the choice you will ever make before you were even created

What is hard in this power

So god knew Adam and Eve would take the forbidden fruit even before the world was created, yet still placed this same fruit within their reach in the garden of Eden, thereby setting them and the rest of humanity up for failure.

Why was the so-called fruit not placed out of reach permanently like it was after they eventually ate it? Why was that not done from the beginning? Your God can do all things, right? What stopped him from achieving this simple task?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:49am On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:
Are you saying we can't see electric power?

You can Google it you can see the effect but can't see power energy with your naked eyes

Using an instrument you can see tiny particles which represents energy but that is not the actual total shape of power
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 6:51am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

You can Google it you can see the effect but can't see power energy with your naked eyes

Using an instrument you can see tiny particles which represents energy but that is not the actual total shape of power

Have you seen lightning?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 6:51am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

I have told you Google where that was recorded and screen shot it

You and I know you are lying about this and clamoring for futility

Records show that the Bible is the oldest book and I won't argue with you about it if you have Google prove that flying spaghetti monster book is older screen shot and show me
Gutenberg Bible is even older than your Bible.

You are a liar. I don’t expect that from a Christian

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 6:53am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Never mind his shape when the time comes you will know his shape since you think you can mock him
So I think on the basis of age, a lot of books are more valid than the Bible.

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:58am On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
The Rigveda is the oldest religious group.
You have started lying to defend your faith. I thought Christians don’t lie?

No book is older than the Bible

No religious book have any one ever come back from the dead except the Bible

This shows how powerful Bible is Bible trumps all books

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 7:00am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

No one is forcing you to believe the Bible

You are doing the thing the freewill demands of you but you have to accept the result of choosing not to believe

And my brother the result is weeping and regret

Now let me throw away the Bible and talk with you in a normal way

Workch let look at this area one if there is no God at the end of the day you and I have not gained anything and have not lost anything

Workch now let look at this in another way if there is indeed a God and he gave this Bible as his instructions you and I who is going to regret it and weep at the end

This two example shows you that those with beautiful intellect will fall under believing God rather than believing nothing

Now believing God will not take anything good away from you so you don't even have any good reason not to believe God

God is not even stopping you from doing good things check it out the only thing God stops you from doing are bad things which even the government is against

So what is actually your beef towards God

You do not need to believe any god to be a good person.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 7:06am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Hitler chose to do the things he wanted and you are choosing to do your own now you have seen Hitler result and you are not happy with the result

And yet you are doing the same thing Hitler did by not following the God that will lead you to the right path
so you are saying what Hitler did was not god's will?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:13am On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:

So god knew Adam and Eve would take the forbidden fruit even before the world was created, yet still placed this same fruit within their reach in the garden of Eden, thereby setting them and the rest of humanity up for failure.

Why was the so-called fruit not placed out of reach permanently like it was after they eventually ate it? Why was that not done from the beginning? Your God can do all things, right? What stopped him from achieving this simple task?

Now God follows God instructions

The only way to be like God is equally to follow God instructions

This are spiritual laws

God does not have the power to go against his word such thing does not exist .. God can not go against himself
So this is the regulator of God

Now God gave man everything the whole universe was his any thing he could see was his since God has a regulator we are made like him we automatically must have a regulator same way God obeys God

the regulator of man is man must obey God

Which translate to don't eat this fruit

Now that the summary
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:

Have you seen lightning?

Yes but have you seen where it comes from because if you actually see where it comes from then you can control it as you want guess what you become when you can control the source at will
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

No book is older than the Bible

No religious book have any one ever come back from the dead except the Bible

This shows how powerful Bible is Bible trumps all books

Hinduism is even older than Christianity, it means their books and their religion must be the correct one.

By your logic

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 7:19am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

You want someone to use google when it suits you, have you cared to use google to see that Evolution and Big Bang are facts that contradicts the Bible?
Have you?
You use google as well

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 7:21am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

No one is forcing you to believe the Bible

You are doing the thing the freewill demands of you but you have to accept the result of choosing not to believe

And my brother the result is weeping and regret

Now let me throw away the Bible and talk with you in a normal way

Workch let look at this area one if there is no God at the end of the day you and I have not gained anything and have not lost anything

Workch now let look at this in another way if there is indeed a God and he gave this Bible as his instructions you and I who is going to regret it and weep at the end

This two example shows you that those with beautiful intellect will fall under believing God rather than believing nothing

Now believing God will not take anything good away from you so you don't even have any good reason not to believe God

God is not even stopping you from doing good things check it out the only thing God stops you from doing are bad things which even the government is against

So what is actually your beef towards God
This is Pascal’s wager flawed logic.

Which god are you betting on? We have 4,200 and yours is not even the world oldest religion.

We need to be sure that yours is the true one first out of 4,200
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Yes but have you seen where it comes from because if you actually see where it comes from then you can control it as you want guess what you become when you can control the source at will
Your God is not even the oldest god, so why should I even take you seriously?
Why don’t I go for the oldest known god?

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
Gutenberg Bible is even older than your Bible.

You are a liar. I don’t expect that from a Christian

Gutenberg Bible

Is same thing as my Bible no difference
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Gutenberg Bible

Its arguable that Rigveda is the oldest and I believe Rigveda is because Hinduism is older than Christianity.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
So I think on the basis of age, a lot of books are more valid than the Bible.

Torah Bible dates from the start of creation no book is older than the Bible now no book can claim there founder has com back from the dead

Except the Bible
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Torah Bible dates from the start of creation no book is older than the Bible now no book can claim there founder has com back from the dead

Except the Bible
If Torah is correct, then it mean that Judaism is the true religion. Because they use Torah and the New Testament is more recent.

Why are you not practicing Judaism?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 7:30am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Gutenberg Bible

Now we have seen two religions older than Christianity.
Hindu and Judaism.
They have to be truer than Christianity by your logic

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply)

Scriptures That You Must Meditate On While Fasting / Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says / Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.