Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,931 members, 7,848,775 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence (13674 Views)

An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. / If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? / The Holy Spirit Is Omnipotent, Omnipresent And Omniscient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2021
Image123:

You accused someone else of it, remember?

How is does that mean I have cognitive dissonance?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:
Believe in Batman, he stops crime.

Jesus already does that, i don't need another saviour.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2021
LordReed:

How is does that mean I have cognitive dissonance?

You constantly absolve Adam and man of blame na.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2021
Image123:

Okay, adult child not children. There are certainly things you can do for an adult child and things you cannot. i cannot babysit an adult child that is in perfect health and condition. Not especially when i have billions of other better children and i know that i will still get uncountable better children from him if he chooses to be foolish for himself.

LoL! You'll watch the adult child you invested years of your life bringing up consume poison because you have already warned them and because you have other children. Amazing the extent you people go to defend this god idea. Bwahahahahaha!

BTW I asked you how someone like Harry Houdini was evil.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2021
Image123:

You constantly absolve Adam and man of blame na.

Absolve him of blame how? He is a fictional character so what blame do I need to assign to a fictional character?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2021
Image123:

i don't think i completely get the question with a "why". There's going to be an harvest though, Jesus said so. smiley

Meaning not all humans are wanted, why if they are not spoilt?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
The superior power is the Flying Spaghetti Monster

If you believe that fine
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:

Dear friend, a JSS3 student that understands Integrated science would explain the source of lightning to you, how it is generated and how it is conducted to the ground. There is a reason why high rise structures and even all homes are fitted with a device called a lightning arrestor.

Lightning can be created in laboratories. Nikola Tesla in 1891 developed the Tesla coil, a device that allows you see electricity with your naked eyes just as you see it outside.

You can build your own Tesla coil too if you have the skill and materials available. It is not spiritual, it is not jazz, it is not magic.

NOW MY FOLLOW UP QUESTION TO "HAVE YOU SEEN LIGHTNING?"

What is lightning?

Electrical energy can not be seen with the eye

No need to argue that

lightning
/ˈlʌɪtnɪŋ/
noun
the occurrence of a natural electrical discharge of very short duration and high voltage between a cloud and the ground or within a cloud, accompanied by a bright flash and typically also thunder.
"a tremendous flash of lightning"

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
Their god
Who’s the founder of Christianity?

God Almighty himself

Search hindu is limited it does not cover most things Bible covers no book has what Bible has

No founder has ever risen from the dead in other religion that what makes us special
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
LordReed:

Meaning not all humans are wanted, why if they are not spoilt?

All have sinned, all are spoilt and need Jesus.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
LordReed:

Absolve him of blame how? He is a fictional character so what blame do I need to assign to a fictional character?

The sort you have been attempting to heap on God or His followers.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:

You managed to say a lot of things that open up more debate without answering all of the questions.

Why was the so-called fruit not placed out of reach permanently like it was after they eventually ate it? Why was that not done from the beginning? Your God can do all things, right? What stopped him from achieving this simple task?

At least you have agreed that God cannot do all things, I want your answer to the remaining questions.

You are funny when ever you hear that God can not do all things I know you laugh in your mind thinking it means he is limited

No

What that actually means is that God can not do stupid things

God can not lie he does not have the capacity or ability to lie

God can not fail there are billions of stupid things God can not do

But any thing good he can do any thing perfect that is what he can do

So don't jump in glory when you hear God can not go against his word his word is God so God can go against God

Now back to why God did not place the tree far God gave man the whole world and gave him a switch to regulate his power

Which is one commandment to believe God and not eat the fruit

So all power both man own and God own has a switch man failed so the power was taken from him and devil began to use the power till today Jesus took back the power from devil and that is where we found ourselves

Don't blame God for giving man a regulator to the great power he gave man
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
which of the gods?

There is only one almighty God

If any one says their God is Almighty ask them if their God poses three dimensions because man is in three dimensions

the one true God is the sovereign, self-existent Creator of the universe
(Isaiah 42:5; Ephesians 1:11).

He is spirit (John 4:24), He is eternal (Psalm 90:2), and He is personal (Deuteronomy 34:10). The one true God possesses all knowledge (Isaiah 46:10) and all power (Matthew 19:26), is present in all places (Psalm 139:7–10), and is unchanging (James 1:17). There are many false gods—

Hinduism alone supposedly recognizes as many as 330 million gods—but none of them possess the attributes of the one true God

God is just (Acts 17:31), loving (Ephesians 2:4–5), truthful (Numbers 23:19), and holy (Isaiah 6:3). God shows compassion (2 Corinthians 1:3), mercy (Romans 9:15), and grace (Romans 5:17). God judges sin (Psalm 5:5), but He also offers forgiveness (Psalm 130:4). Any god that is not just, loving, truthful, holy, compassionate, merciful, gracious, and forgiving is not the one true God.

The one true God exists in tri-unity. The Bible speaks of three divine Persons who share the same nature and essence in one God. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are three in one (Matthew 3:16–17; 28:19). This characteristic of the one true God separates Him from all other gods of monotheistic religions: Islam, for example, teaches one god (Allah), but it is a false god, since Allah is not triune. Any concept of God that excludes Jesus Christ is faulty. As Scripture says, “No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also” (1 John 2:23).

The one true God wants to be known. He has revealed His power and glory in creation (Romans 1:20). He revealed Himself to Abram in Mesopotamia, calling him to a new life of faith and making of him a new nation (Genesis 12:1–3). The one true God later identified Himself as the “the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob” (Exodus 3:6) and revealed Himself to Moses in Midian (verses 1–5). Using Moses, the one true God began to reveal Himself more clearly through His written Word, the Bible. And, finally, the one true God has given us the ultimate revelation of Himself in the Lord Jesus: “In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son” (Hebrews 1:1–2). Jesus is “the exact representation of [God’s] being” (verse 3). Jesus is the Word of God made flesh who “made his dwelling among us” (John 1:14).

We all have a choice of whom to worship. Joshua told the Israelites it was time for them to choose the one true God over the gods of the Amorites (Joshua 24:15). Elijah told the people on top of Mt. Carmel that they could no longer stay ambivalent concerning God: “How long will you waver between two opinions? If the LORD is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him” (1 Kings 18:21). Today, people worship some of the same pagan gods mentioned in the Old Testament; or they worship more recent false gods such as Mami Wata and Cernunnos; or they worship themselves. But the worship of false deities leads only to death in the end. “This is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent” (John 17:3). May we be like Ruth, who chose the one true God over the idols of Moab (Ruth 1:16).
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

There is only one almighty God

If any one says their God is Almighty ask them if their God poses three dimensions because man is in three dimensions

the one true God is the sovereign, self-existent Creator of the universe
(Isaiah 42:5; Ephesians 1:11).

He is spirit (John 4:24), He is eternal (Psalm 90:2), and He is personal (Deuteronomy 34:10). The one true God possesses all knowledge (Isaiah 46:10) and all power (Matthew 19:26), is present in all places (Psalm 139:7–10), and is unchanging (James 1:17). There are many false gods—

Hinduism alone supposedly recognizes as many as 330 million gods—but none of them possess the attributes of the one true God

God is just (Acts 17:31), loving (Ephesians 2:4–5), truthful (Numbers 23:19), and holy (Isaiah 6:3). God shows compassion (2 Corinthians 1:3), mercy (Romans 9:15), and grace (Romans 5:17). God judges sin (Psalm 5:5), but He also offers forgiveness (Psalm 130:4). Any god that is not just, loving, truthful, holy, compassionate, merciful, gracious, and forgiving is not the one true God.

The one true God exists in tri-unity. The Bible speaks of three divine Persons who share the same nature and essence in one God. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are three in one (Matthew 3:16–17; 28:19). This characteristic of the one true God separates Him from all other gods of monotheistic religions: Islam, for example, teaches one god (Allah), but it is a false god, since Allah is not triune. Any concept of God that excludes Jesus Christ is faulty. As Scripture says, “No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also” (1 John 2:23).

The one true God wants to be known. He has revealed His power and glory in creation (Romans 1:20). He revealed Himself to Abram in Mesopotamia, calling him to a new life of faith and making of him a new nation (Genesis 12:1–3). The one true God later identified Himself as the “the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob” (Exodus 3:6) and revealed Himself to Moses in Midian (verses 1–5). Using Moses, the one true God began to reveal Himself more clearly through His written Word, the Bible. And, finally, the one true God has given us the ultimate revelation of Himself in the Lord Jesus: “In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son” (Hebrews 1:1–2). Jesus is “the exact representation of [God’s] being” (verse 3). Jesus is the Word of God made flesh who “made his dwelling among us” (John 1:14).

We all have a choice of whom to worship. Joshua told the Israelites it was time for them to choose the one true God over the gods of the Amorites (Joshua 24:15). Elijah told the people on top of Mt. Carmel that they could no longer stay ambivalent concerning God: “How long will you waver between two opinions? If the LORD is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him” (1 Kings 18:21). Today, people worship some of the same pagan gods mentioned in the Old Testament; or they worship more recent false gods such as Mami Wata and Cernunnos; or they worship themselves. But the worship of false deities leads only to death in the end. “This is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent” (John 17:3). May we be like Ruth, who chose the one true God over the idols of Moab (Ruth 1:16).
Nope, your God is different from hindu God.

They don't agree with you
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

God Almighty himself

Search hindu is limited it does not cover most things Bible covers no book has what Bible has

No founder has ever risen from the dead in other religion that what makes us special
no sir, their God is older than your God.
It's fact
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

If you believe that fine
He created your God, Yahweh
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
Hindu is older than Christianity, why can't we use Hinduism?

Hinduism is confusion they are even confused they cannot account about the things they worship
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:

Dear friend, this is not the question.

That is the question that you should ask because you can't question the creator unless you feel like you are more intelligent than him
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Hinduism is confusion they are even confused they cannot account about the things they worship
They think you are confused yourself.
Yoi are criticising them but you don't want people to criticize yours.

You are intolerant and extreme
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
The gospel of the flying spaghetti monster covers all you mentioned, go and read it.

It talksa about everything, it's perfect and accurate, even more than the Bible

Question
Is the Flying Spaghetti monster God
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Question
Is the Flying Spaghetti monster God
No, he is the creator of all gods including the Christian God
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
Records shows that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the creator of the God of Isreal. It's true because it's written in the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster

Is the Flying Spaghetti monster your GOD
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
It is. And thr flying spaghetti monster said he created all other gods including the Christian God.
I believe it because it's written in the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster

Am waiting for the two answers above
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
LordReed:

LoL! You'll watch the adult child you invested years of your life bringing up consume poison because you have already warned them and because you have other children. Amazing the extent you people go to defend this god idea. Bwahahahahaha!

BTW I asked you how someone like Harry Houdini was evil.

i think you find it fictional? i sincerely will not babysit an adult fool in his right mind. There are consequences for folly. Especially if i have uncountable billions of better adult children. Not forgetting the backdrop of knowledge that i would still get uncountable billions more sensible sons from his descendants.
Every sensible refining process on earth goes through this, you should barely have a problem with it especially as you claim it's fiction.

On the wizard, i already said many perceived wizardry and witchcraft as abominable. While you condone it and allow your daughter to go through it, billions of people cannot. Does that change your mindset, no. Turn it the other way, you and some others think God was so wicked to allow Adam disobey Him with freewill. He doesn't send your opinions. It's His zillionth son.

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
Since Torah gave birth to Christianity, Judaism is truer

The problem with Judaism is that if you fail one law you have broken all laws and death is the rewards so actually you are free to practice it and the end result is death because no one can keep all the laws of God

Only Jesus can so decide do I want the laws that condemns or grace that gives eternal life
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
according to hunduism, Christianity is also false.
I should believe them

Hindu is over millions of gods each worship
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
LordReed:

And all the people that end up killing why weren't they stopped by your all knowing god?

I don't believe in such things as destiny. Mr A may have a change of circumstances that ensure that his propensity to kill me is not actualized. How is it that you believe in free will and this simple possibility eludes you.

You this there is a probability that freewill can change no freewill is constant what ever you will do is what you will end up doing

Because all creatures do what there heart tells them

If your body tells you it thirsty the next thing you start looking for water

If you refuse your going to hear pain before death comes so stop seeing freewill as some thing you can control

The heart of all creatures mostly man is desperately wicked

It is laid open before God
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:
He has still not told me what lightning is.

I have
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
LordReed:

You must be ignorant of history for you to assume Judaism is older than Hinduism.

My friend in their quest to be the first they claimed that there old manuscript was older than Judaism but we don't argue with them

As long as they confuse them self with over three hundred million gods they don't know what they actually worship
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
Nope, your God is different from hindu God.

They don't agree with you

If you prefer a religion that worships over hundred million gods fine go with them
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
no sir, their God is older than your God.
It's fact

Funny decide who you want among the two
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
He created your God, Yahweh

Remember we talked about this when we talked about the infinite complexity total hope you remember

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply)

Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities / Blasphemy Severs Link By Pastor Adeboye / What Almost Broke Your Faith In GOD And How You Overcame It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.