Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,212 members, 7,860,360 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence (13882 Views)

An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. / If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? / The Holy Spirit Is Omnipotent, Omnipresent And Omniscient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by wirinet(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I have talked to some people about what you said and they understood it after I explained it to them
Why not also explain it to us so we can understand it.

First what God told them the end result of what will happen which what God said eventually happened
Please explain. What do you mean by end result? Are you talking about spiritual death or physical death? Did God make a distinction between spiritual death and physical death in the instruction?

My friend God did not tell them the things that will happen before they die
Still don't understand what you mean.

That is what devil did and ask yourself what is the advantages of knowing the process before you die it of no use
Please quote reference from the Bible where the devil told Eve of the process of dying before you die.

Now God is a great good God there is profit in obeying God even if you don't understand why just obey as time goes by you will see the reason for whatever he said
Human minds are not wired that way (as proven by Eve and Adam, and time and time again in the Bible). Humans don't like taking instructions like zombies, without understanding the reasons why. If you try that "obey before you understand" experiment with humans, they would fail 99.9% of the time.

Go and check all his commandments each one you break it just a matter of time you will see the disadvantage of disobedience
And humans have been breaking these commandments since the way it was written, and would continue to break it till the end of time.

I read your statement and maybe you hate God because you did not add that what God said eventually happened don't you see how your mind works be truthful at least
What happened were curses and punishments for God which were not forewarned in the original instructions given to Adam.

Now that they lived one million years before they died makes no sense because the end result was what God told them which is what devil hide from eve eyes of understanding

Devil did not hide anything. The devil told them that they would not die, but will be knowledgeable. It was God through his anger that decided to punish and curse them. Devil could not have known what curses God will place on Adam and Eve for disobeying his commands.

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

This is the complete definition

What does being a bigot mean?
Full Definition of bigot

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance. Synonyms Example Sentences Learn More About bigot.

And are you not obstinately devoted to your opinions of and prejudiced against LGTBQ people.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
LordReed:

Verified by the people of those times. Example: the census of Quinrinius, a census of Judea taken by Publius Sulpicius Quirinius, Roman governor of Syria, upon the imposition of direct Roman rule in 6 CE.

Act 1:3 KJV To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:
1 Corinthians 15:5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: 15:6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. 15:7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. 15:8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

These are people of those times or are they not human enough? Why should a census mention the event of Resurrection? Is there any correlation? Were there Christians/disciples at the time or not? Does the date/year C.E not stare you in the face that it is referenced to Christ?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
Image123:

Act 1:3 KJV To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:
1 Corinthians 15:5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: 15:6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. 15:7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. 15:8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

These are people of those times or are they not human enough? Why should a census mention the event of Resurrection? Is there any correlation? Were there Christians/disciples at the time or not? Does the date/year C.E not stare you in the face that it is referenced to Christ?

No they are not. You can't use the bible to prove the bible. There needs to be independent attestation.

LoL CE is not a reference to christ. CE is Common Era.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Image123:

Fact is something that has actual existence or is true. It has nothing to do with Reed's ability to prove or establish it.

Nope but it does rely on our collective ability to objectively verify its existence.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
wirinet:

Why not also explain it to us so we can understand it.

Please explain. What do you mean by end result? Are you talking about spiritual death or physical death? Did God make a distinction between spiritual death and physical death in the instruction?

Still don't understand what you mean.

Please quote reference from the Bible where the devil told Eve of the process of dying before you die.

Human minds are not wired that way (as proven by Eve and Adam, and time and time again in the Bible). Humans don't like taking instructions like zombies, without understanding the reasons why. If you try that "obey before you understand" experiment with humans, they would fail 99.9% of the time.

And humans have been breaking these commandments since the way it was written, and would continue to break it till the end of time.

What happened were curses and punishments for God which were not forewarned in the original instructions given to Adam.

Devil did not hide anything. The devil told them that they would not die, but will be knowledgeable. It was God through his anger that decided to punish and curse them. Devil could not have known what curses God will place on Adam and Eve for disobeying his commands.

You said I should use Bible before I do let me use the summary you used

wirinet:

This is the answer you need you said the answer before here........

.... The person that actually told the ( process) was the devil or serpent. He told Eve that they would not die, but would acquire knowable should they eat the fruit. And knowledge they acquired after eating the fruit

The added bracket is the process.... Like I said you need to trust God...

wirinet:

Hope your summary is good with you if you want Bible references I will but with this your summary above you should know what I was referring to

wirinet:

Don't say this you are not the one who created humans God knows we are capable to take instruction by faith Enoch so much walked with God God had to take him so he won't taste death
In this earthy dimension we are gods so nothing is impossible to us

wirinet:

Devil did not hide anything. The devil told them that they would not die,

The devil told them that they would not die,

I don't understand you are you trying to say that Adam and eve did not die
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
LordReed:

And are you not obstinately devoted to your opinions of and prejudiced against LGTBQ people.

one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred....

Now I don't hate anyone so am not included on the definition

Two it says treat members of a group...

Now I have said if my own group and myself is involved in gay then I will also receive the rewards of God for those who do such

Non of the definition match Me

Live and let live is the trade mark of a true believer
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by sonmvayina(m): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
❤️❤️

The Bible states that God can be both present to a person in a manifest manner (Psalm 46:1, Isaiah 57:15) as well as being present in every situation in all of creation at any given time (Psalm 33:13-14).

Most Relevant Verses

1 Kings 8:27
Verse Concepts
“But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain You, how much less this house which I have built!

2 Chronicles 6:18
Verse Concepts[b]
“But will God indeed dwell with mankind on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain You; how much less this house which I have built.[/b]

2 Chronicles 2:6
Verse Concepts
But who is able to build a house for Him, for the heavens and the highest heavens cannot contain Him? So who am I, that I should build a house for Him, except to burn incense before Him?

Psalm 113:4-6
The Lord is high above all nations;
His glory is above the heavens.
Who is like the Lord our God,
Who is enthroned on high,
Who humbles Himself to behold
The things that are in heaven and in the earth?

Psalm 139:7-12
Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
If I ascend to heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there.
If I take the wings of the dawn,
If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea,
read more.
Jeremiah 23:23-24
“Am I a God who is near,” declares the Lord,
“And not a God far off?
“Can a man hide himself in hiding places
So I do not see him?” declares the Lord.
“Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?” declares the Lord.

Numbers 14:21
Verse Concepts
but indeed, as I live, all the earth will be filled with the glory of the Lord.

Deuteronomy 4:39
Verse Concepts
Know therefore today, and take it to your heart, that the Lord, He is God in heaven above and on the earth below; there is no other.

Isaiah 6:3
Verse Concepts
And one called out to another and said,
“Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord of hosts,
The whole earth is full of His glory.”

Isaiah 66:1
Verse Concepts
Thus says the Lord,
“Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool.
Where then is a house you could build for Me?
And where is a place that I may rest?

Amos 9:2-3
“Though they dig into Sheol,
From there will My hand take them;
And though they ascend to heaven,
From there will I bring them down.
“Though they hide on the summit of Carmel,
I will search them out and take them from there;
And though they conceal themselves from My sight on the floor of the sea,
From there I will command the serpent and it will bite them.

Amos 9:2-3
“Though they dig into Sheol,
From there will My hand take them;
And though they ascend to heaven,
From there will I bring them down.
“Though they hide on the summit of Carmel,
I will search them out and take them from there;
And though they conceal themselves from My sight on the floor of the sea,
From there I will command the serpent and it will bite them.

Proverbs 15:3
Verse Concepts
The eyes of the Lord are in every place,
Watching the evil and the good.

2 Chronicles 16:9
Verse Concepts
For the eyes of the Lord move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His. You have acted foolishly in this. Indeed, from now on you will surely have wars.”

Zechariah 4:10
Verse Concepts
For who has despised the day of small things? But these seven will be glad when they see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel—these are the eyes of the Lord which range to and fro throughout the earth.”

Acts 17:27-28
that they would seek God, if perhaps they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; for in Him we live and move and exist, as even some of your own poets have said, ‘For we also are His children.’

Psalm 34:18
Verse Concepts
The Lord is near to the brokenhearted
And saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Isaiah 57:15
Verse Concepts
For thus says the high and exalted One
Who lives forever, whose name is Holy,
“I dwell on a high and holy place,
And also with the contrite and lowly of spirit
In order to revive the spirit of the lowly
And to revive the heart of the contrite.

Psalm 145:18
Verse Concepts
The Lord is near to all who call upon Him,
To all who call upon Him in truth.

Psalm 16:8
Verse Concepts
I have set the Lord continually before me;
Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Isaiah 50:8
Verse Concepts
He who vindicates Me is near;
Who will contend with Me?
Let us stand up to each other;
Who has a case against Me?
Let him draw near to Me.

Exodus 33:15-16
Then he said to Him, “If Your presence does not go with us, do not lead us up from here. For how then can it be known that I have found favor in Your sight, I and Your people? Is it not by Your going with us, so that we, I and Your people, may be distinguished from all the other people who are upon the face of the earth?”

Psalm 14:5
Verse Concepts
There they are in great dread,
For God is with the righteous generation.

Isaiah 43:2
Verse Concepts
“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they will not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched,
Nor will the flame burn you.

Zephaniah 3:17
Verse Concepts
“The Lord your God is in your midst,
A victorious warrior.
He will exult over you with joy,
He will be quiet in His love,
He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy.

1 Corinthians 14:25
Verse Concepts
the secrets of his heart are disclosed; and so he will fall on his face and worship God, declaring that God is certainly among you.

Joshua 1:9
Verse Concepts
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Genesis 28:15
Verse Concepts
Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”

Genesis 31:3
Verse Concepts
Then the Lord said to Jacob, “Return to the land of your fathers and to your relatives, and I will be with you.”

Exodus 29:45
Verse Concepts
I will dwell among the sons of Israel and will be their God.

Leviticus 26:12
Verse Concepts
I will also walk among you and be your God, and you shall be My people.

Deuteronomy 20:1
Verse Concepts
“When you go out to battle against your enemies and see horses and chariots and people more numerous than you, do not be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, who brought you up from the land of Egypt, is with you.

Deuteronomy 31:8
Verse Concepts
The Lord is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”

Matthew 28:20
Verse Concepts
teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

1 Corinthians 3:16
Verse Concepts
Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

John 14:18
Verse Concepts
“I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

Ephesians 2:22
Verse Concepts
in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.

1 John 3:24
Verse Concepts
The one who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. We know by this that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

Psalm 113:3
Verse Concepts
From the rising of the sun to its setting
The name of the Lord is to be praised.

Psalm 72:19
Verse Concepts
And blessed be His glorious name forever;
And may the whole earth be filled with His glory.
Amen, and Amen.

Psalm 96:7-9
Ascribe to the Lord, O families of the peoples,
Ascribe to the Lord glory and strength.
Ascribe to the Lord the glory of His name;
Bring an offering and come into His courts.
Worship the Lord in holy attire;
Tremble before Him, all the earth.

Malachi 1:11
Verse Concepts
For from the rising of the sun even to its setting, My name will be great among the nations, and in every place incense is going to be offered to My name, and a grain offering that is pure; for My name will be great among the nations,” says the Lord of hosts.

Revelation 5:13
Verse Concepts
And every created thing which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all things in them, I heard saying,“To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever.”

Energy can be linked with God since it can not be created or destroyed

How possible was it to be contained in Mary's womb?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
sonmvayina:

How possible was it to be contained in Mary's womb?

Bible say

Philippians 2:7 ►
rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

New Living Translation
Instead, he gave up his divine privileges; he took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being. When he appeared in human form,

English Standard Version
but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men.

There is nothing good that is hard for God to do God prepare a body for himself and removed any thing that can damage the womb of mary and the word God spoke entered into her and the virgin gave birth
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred....

Now I don't hate anyone so am not included on the definition

Two it says treat members of a group...

Now I have said if my own group and myself is involved in gay then I will also receive the rewards of God for those who do such

Non of the definition match Me

Live and let live is the trade mark of a true believer

You are perfectly captured in the definition unless you don't know the meaning of especially.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
LordReed:

No they are not. You can't use the bible to prove the bible. There needs to be independent attestation.

LoL CE is not a reference to christ. CE is Common Era.

Independent attestation that Jesus resurrected? What is the definition of independent? All the people who are outside the Bible who claim to have seen Jesus are not independent? BTW, Are you denying your previous studies that found out that Jesus existed or you are particular on the resurrection?

It's funny that you talk like otondo about CE. You ought to have known better than listening wholeheartedly to these teenagers on YouTube talking about religion.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Era
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
LordReed:

Nope but it does rely on our collective ability to objectively verify its existence.

Nope. The fact that your child is yours and existing has nothing to do with collective abilities. My objectivity and subjectivity does not change the fact of the existence.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by wirinet(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Image123:

Independent attestation that Jesus resurrected? What is the definition of independent? All the people who are outside the Bible who claim to have seen Jesus are not independent? BTW, Are you denying your previous studies that found out that Jesus existed or you are particular on the resurrection?

It's funny that you talk like otondo about CE. You ought to have known better than listening wholeheartedly to these teenagers on YouTube talking about religion.

Please name just one person outside the Bible that claimed to have seen Jesus.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
Image123:

Nope. The fact that your child is yours and existing has nothing to do with collective abilities. My objectivity and subjectivity does not change the fact of the existence.

It does. I did not give birth to my child myself, there were a handful of people involved and as a testament to the birth of my child I was given a certificate. So it does have a lot to do with our collective ability. We require things to be verified so that claims can be established to be true or false. If I want to claim any benefit for my child I will be required to produce that birth certificate nobody will take my word for it to collect that benefit.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Image123:

Who are the people outside the bible who claimed to have seen Jesus resurrected?

Are you not the otondo. You gave a link to CE that you didn't even read. If you had read it you'd have seen the difference between BCE, CE and BC, AD.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
LordReed:

You are perfectly captured in the definition unless you don't know the meaning of especially.

You won't understand because it just like a black man saying to a white man he is racist when the white man is not

The black man forgets he is also a racist to the white man in the other direction

You are a bigot to me in the sense you don't acknowledge my own freedom of
Views

No need to dwell on it because no one will win the case
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
wirinet:

Many testify they have

I speaking to you I have seen Jesus
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You won't understand because it just like a black man saying to a white man he is racist when the white man is not

The black man forgets he is also a racist to the white man in the other direction

You are a bigot to me in the sense you don't acknowledge my own freedom of
Views

No need to dwell on it because no one will win the case

You free to have your views and I am free to let you know your views are bigoted.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
LordReed:

You free to have your views and I am free to let you know your views are bigoted.

The main point is only God can help you no human can only God
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The main point is only God can help you no human can only God

LoL!
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Many testify they have

I speaking to you I have seen Jesus

What is special about seeing Jesus? I have seen Jesus too.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
LordReed:

LoL!

It is the truth come to God and God will show you the right way
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
LordReed:

What is special about seeing Jesus? I have seen Jesus too.

Glory to God
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 6:33am On Nov 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

It is the truth come to God and God will show you the right way

If there was a god showing anybody anything Christians would have been united in their doctrines and revelations. Your disparate claims to those things is another evidence you guys are making this up as you go and there is no god speaking to any of you.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2021
LordReed:

If there was a god showing anybody anything Christians would have been united in their doctrines and revelations. Your disparate claims to those things is another evidence you guys are making this up as you go and there is no god speaking to any of you.

God is to big to be put in a box

Or to fit into any one's brain

Every one that belongs to God knows God is a specific dimension in parts by part

But we have one doctrine and one revelation when it comes to who we worship and that is God manifest in three ways the same way he created man in three ways

Now those who are not Christians don't acknowledge this revelation that the only difference but they are not Christians because not all who use Bible are Christians

So actually those who are not united with this knowledge are not one of us they are few groups so no need to think we are not united when we are truly united in the body of Christ

Now this is not supposed to be your excuse for not believing in him
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

God is to big to be put in a box

Or to fit into any one's brain

Every one that belongs to God knows God is a specific dimension in parts by part

But we have one doctrine and one revelation when it comes to who we worship and that is God manifest in three ways the same way he created man in three ways

Now those who are not Christians don't acknowledge this revelation that the only difference but they are not Christians because not all who use Bible are Christians

So actually those who are not united with this knowledge are not one of us they are few groups so no need to think we are not united when we are truly united in the body of Christ

Now this is not supposed to be your excuse for not believing in him

It is not an excuse, it is a simple fact. You are not Catholic, I doubt you are Baptist or Anglican or Methodist or any of the other orthodox church denominations. Do you know how many denominations of Christians there are who believe this triune god doctrine, a lot so why are you not united in that simple fact? Is that not what Jesus supposedly prayed for? Yet you see Christians bashing other Christians for differences in doctrines and saying they are going to hell or in some cases killing them. That is not what one would expect from the supervision of an omnipotent, omniscient god.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by sonmvayina(m): 7:58am On Nov 23, 2021
You are the creator! We all are! We are eternal beings! We all created everything together. Then gave ourselves amnesia so that we could live learn and explore everything that we created! We are God experiencing itself! We live and die through incarnations coming back and forth learning and growing till we remember everything! Then we All become One again as we ascend upwards becoming more and more One. When it’s All done We destroy this Universe take All our knowledge that we learned as a collective from this Universes experiences then We create another Universe and do it All over again! What else are We going to do as an Eternal being? Eternity is a very long long long time to exist and these universes that we create to experience is how we are passing the time of eternity!
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2021
wirinet:

Oh there you are, i was also thinking to respond to one of your posts. You don't know many of them or can't meet them. i will mention one that you know though, Oyedepo. kiss
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2021
LordReed:

It does. I did not give birth to my child myself, there were a handful of people involved and as a testament to the birth of my child I was given a certificate. So it does have a lot to do with our collective ability. We require things to be verified so that claims can be established to be true or false. If I want to claim any benefit for my child I will be required to produce that birth certificate nobody will take my word for it to collect that benefit.

Not having a birth certificate doesn't change the FACT that your grandparents existed, they probably didn't have one. Are you indeed hoping for a YouTube video of the resurrection?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2021
Image123:

Not having a birth certificate doesn't change the FACT that your grandparents existed, they probably didn't have one. Are you indeed hoping for a YouTube video of the resurrection?

So does it mean I can claim that Dangote is my grandfather?

A video of the events would have been helpful. LoL
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 11:45am On Nov 23, 2021
LordReed:

Who are the people outside the bible who claimed to have seen Jesus resurrected?

Are you not the otondo. You gave a link to CE that you didn't even read. If you had read it you'd have seen the difference between BCE, CE and BC, AD.

Your pastor Oyedepo for instance, but you don't believe of course so i should not bore you further.
i know the difference of course, what you seem not to notice is that BCE and CE are alternatives to the Dionysian BC and AD notations, respectively. In other words, their foundation or reference point is Jesus Christ but they are used to avoid religious preferences, as thought out by a popular Christian just a few hundred years ago.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Image123:

Your pastor Oyedepo for instance, but you don't believe of course so i should not bore you further.
i know the difference of course, what you seem not to notice is that BCE and CE are alternatives to the Dionysian BC and AD notations, respectively. In other words, their foundation or reference point is Jesus Christ but they are used to avoid religious preferences, as thought out by a popular Christian just a few hundred years ago.

Bishop Oyedepo was not there when Jesus resurrected so I dunno why you are mentioning him?

Being an alternative doesn’t mean it was a reference to Christ. You can point where in the article it says that it was founded based on a reference to Christ.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Do Christians Need To Confess Adultery To Their Partners? / Why Is Adeboye Seen As Spiritual Father And Why Not Kumuyi? / Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.