Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But (3079 Views)

Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by SouthChi(m): 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2011
Im a Black American man that lives in Chicago, IL,  I love my brothers and sisters throughout Africa, and I love the poise and beauty of the women there. But there are tremendous barriers between us.

#1. distance
#2. culture & tradition
#3. stereotypes / generalized negative perceptions ( so much distrust)
, the list goes on and on,

I wish that the things that keep us apart were fewer than what could keep us together but it is not so.

What are you guys thoughts? Good and Bad.

(FYI - my future investments in Africa will NOT be based on Romance but for the faith and love I have for the motherland and its people)
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by MrsChima(f): 12:01am On Jun 03, 2011
I would introduce you to Inky but she loves her some Greek men. tongue tongue
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by SouthChi(m): 12:15am On Jun 03, 2011
I love my American sistas don't get me wrong but I definitely don't view African women through the negative stereotypes I grew up around.

More importantly is to introduce Inky as one positive sistas to another positive brother. Maybe it will be our children that the romance is meant for,
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by HighChief4(m): 12:17am On Jun 03, 2011
You are safe and will found true love as long as you dont get hooked to Pweetyme.
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by Pafuri(m): 12:37am On Jun 03, 2011
There can't be any ifs, ands, and buts. Stick with your own kind. I hope you know what I mean, love-vendor. Your investment, your love for the motherland etc. grin grin Damn, you are hillarious. grin grin grin grin. Invest in your ghetto first.
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by Araboy(m): 12:38am On Jun 03, 2011
@ OP since you like African women I suggest for you to take a trip to west Africa since west Africans share with AA same roots and look more alike in their physical traits  in Senegal you will find tall dark beautiful  
submissive African women but the down side  the country is francophone
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by MrsChima(f): 12:40am On Jun 03, 2011
SouthChi:

I love my American sistas don't get me wrong but I definitely don't view African women through the negative stereotypes I grew up around.

More importantly is to introduce Inky as one positive sistas to another positive brother. Maybe it will be our children that the romance is meant for,

Well the stigma in black communities will always remain there and as long as BLACK PEOPLE regardless where they are from continue the stigma there will always be negativity even in your children lives regardless if you have children with African women. 

I don't thnk Inky ready for children at this time but good luck though.   wink

Oh for your safety, there will be CHATTERS who doesn't embrace the black love is universal as you so take heed and tread lightly. Just saying for your own safety.
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by OgidiBoy(m): 12:51am On Jun 03, 2011
Why must you go all the way to Africa to look for African women ? there are tons of fine Nigerian girls in every college in the Chicago area.

Or are you looking for the African women that walk around nake d and swing from tree vines. angry
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by MrsChima(f): 1:03am On Jun 03, 2011
Maybe he wants the unAmericanized African women.
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by SouthChi(m): 1:04am On Jun 03, 2011
Why go to Africa?, I would never travel to Africa JUST to find a woman, that's not the point, Nor was I singling out Nigerian women, Nor do a prefer uneducated women.

I would never date a woman on a vine and that lives her life naked.

Haven't you experienced enough exploitation by European nations to be throwing daggers at your "own"?

-------------------------

Invest in my "own" ghettos ?, The ghettos in America are filled with every race of people and NONE are turning down help, You sound stupid to be encouraging Black Americans not to support Africans, while your country's resources are being raped by Europe the Arabs and now China,

-------------------------

If this negativity toward black Americans dating Nigerian women is everyday then I look forward to dating in Nigeria!
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by MrsChima(f): 1:07am On Jun 03, 2011
You also can use the quote button that is above each chatter post when you are replying to them. FYI.

Yes, China is a trip though. I was watching CNN along with a few people you should hear what they are calling China now. It is not nice I will tell you.
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by SouthChi(m): 1:10am On Jun 03, 2011
That is exactly right! It is the UN-Americanized African woman that has the swagger Im interested in.

Excuse me, if you thought I were referring to the Kin of African sell-outs and tricks driving taxi cabs with no drivers license, because I wasn't.

Black American men with nothing to show are usually the ones with the most to say and I see not much is different over there in Africa.
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by Araboy(m): 1:15am On Jun 03, 2011
@ OP you need to get schooled about Africa Arabs never colonized or been in need of African resources
North African countries are by far the most rich and developed countries in the continent they have the highest GDP along with South Africa Libya and Algeria have the biggest reserve of oil and natural gas in the whole continent saying
They need anything from Mali Nigeria or Liberia is laughable and ignorant but I can't blame you since maybe you never set a foot outside the US or learn about African Geo politic
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by SouthChi(m): 1:15am On Jun 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You also can use the quote button that is above each chatter post when you are replying to them.  FYI.  

Yes, China is a trip though.  I was watching CNN along with a few people you should hear what they are calling China now.  It is not nice I will tell you.  

Thanks for telling how to use quotes,

Broke my last Plasma watching the Bulls game so No CNN for a week sad
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by SouthChi(m): 1:20am On Jun 03, 2011
Araboy:

@ OP you need to get schooled about Africa Arabs never colonized or been in need of African resources
North African countries are by far the most rich and developed countries in the continent they have the highest GDP along with South Africa

The same so called "African Arabs" that have the wealth don't believe in sharing but killing and defiling poor women and children seems to meet their funding agenda.

You speak of South Africa as if its the blacks with the money, as if the people that have been their for century have any real money, You are a joke! Until the north and the south does more for the middle you will always sound ridiculous defending greedy racist countries.
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by Araboy(m): 1:34am On Jun 03, 2011
I don't think I can carry a conversation with someone so out in touch with African reality its pathetic that you call South Africa a racist country when the country is ruled by the ANC and the black majority maybe instead of looking for African women you need to get better education since more these African women immigrants are attending Ivy league School in Harvard Princeton and Columbia Universities  Bro you such a joke and African women are out of your reach and league
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by SouthChi(m): 1:45am On Jun 03, 2011
Araboy:

I don't think I can carry a conversation with someone so out in touch with African reality its pathetic that you call South Africa a racist country when the country is ruled by the ANC and the black majority maybe instead of looking for African women you need to get better education since more these African women immigrants are attending Ivy league School in Harvard Princeton and Columbia Universities  Bro you such a joke and African women are out of your reach and league

I think you are correct and in a different "league" and we shouldn't continue this conversation if you think that segregation by wealth and class isn't a problem just because of the ANC. Thats like me saying that Blacks in America control all the wealth in America just because Obama was elected to Presidency.

You keep on with your trumpet talking about how rich, fair and equal South African is, keep on preaching that propaganda! Cause its false information which is obviously what you can here to share,
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by african1(f): 2:57am On Jun 03, 2011
You can find pretty African girls anywhere. You just have to have the right swag wink
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by MrsChima(f): 3:07am On Jun 03, 2011
african1:

You can find pretty African girls anywhere. You just have to have the right swag wink

Like the Nigerian men? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by MsPotato(f): 3:10am On Jun 03, 2011
Poster I thought u're an African and not African American. Now u are confusing me with this thread of yours. na waaa!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-681531.0.html
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by sara24(f): 3:16am On Jun 03, 2011
I'm sure educated African women would not generalize or stereotype anyone. It all depends on who you meet.
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by MrsChima(f): 3:21am On Jun 03, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Poster I thought u're an African and not African American. Now u are confusing me with this thread of yours. na waaa!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-681531.0.html

I know that it can be confusing but he did clarified stating that he is in a debate about this marriage for sale thing so he wanting to know what are the opinions of the matter.
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by MrsChima(f): 3:23am On Jun 03, 2011
sara24:

I'm sure educated African women would not generalize or stereotype anyone. It all depends on who you meet.

There are African girls who does date outside of their "tribe" or "culture" so again it is a matter of preference. Believe me the black American men and African men have their hands full with the oyinbo chicks who loves them. wink

I am sure they are not missing anything. No offense.
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by Ranoscky(m): 3:32am On Jun 03, 2011
Just passin by.
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by iice(f): 3:55am On Jun 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Well the stigma in black communities will always remain there and as long as BLACK PEOPLE regardless where they are from continue the stigma there will always be negativity even in your children lives regardless if you have children with African women. 
Story don end
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by african1(f): 7:05am On Jun 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Like the Nigerian men? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Well I was thinking more like Africans in general, but sure if you want Nigerians.
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by MrsChima(f): 7:33am On Jun 03, 2011
african1:

Well I was thinking more like Africans in general, but sure if you want Nigerians.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by african1(f): 7:41am On Jun 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by Emeka72(m): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2011
In most cases it is d African man dat craves 4 d oyibo babes, hardly does a white-man crave 4 an African woman.
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by MMM2(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2011
op
u re welcome.
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by Dsense(m): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I would introduce you to Inky but she loves her some Greek men. tongue tongue

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But by MrsChima(f): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2011
Why must you quote me? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. / My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me; But It’s Not My Fault / I Nid Somebody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.