Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move (10472 Views)

Why Do Men Stare At My Chest? / The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets / Ladies: Do U Like It Wen Men Stare At Ur Properties?(behind & Bobbie!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move by mrofficial(m): 12:55am On Sep 23, 2014

Some guys stare because they don’t know what else to do. They definitely don’t know how to make a move, and they just assume that by staring at you, they’d be able to hold your attention long enough to feel good about themselves. They can always tell a friend later, “Hey dude, guess what? There was this chick down the street, and we had a moment! Both of us were just staring at each other like the damn world had stopped revolving! Cool, huh?” You know that’s quite annoying, right?

Why do guys stare so much?

Surprisingly, some of the guys who stare at girls think long term. They stare at you so hard, they’d want to burn an imprint of themselves into your brain.

And all their stupid mind screams is, “What if I could bump into her again at a party, or someplace else? If she remembers me, then I could probably make the move if she’s close enough…”

Knowing the guys who stare at girls

We have all kinds of guys in the world. We have them good guys without girlfriends, the good guys with girlfriends, and we have the losers who don’t have a chance of getting women. It’s the third kind that always messes around with girls.

These guys are just plain pissed off with women because they’re branded losers by girls. They have no damn self confidence when it comes to matters of women, and they, quite frankly, don’t care. You see these guys plaguing cafes, clubs and shopping malls. They hang out, almost always with friends (for confidence and support), and stare at girls.

These guys know you’d feel awkward and uncomfortable when they stare. And they get pleasure out of knowing they can make you feel uncomfortable.

If they would approach you, you’d spurn their advances anyways. So these guys retaliate by making you feel uncomfortable. Some guys even go to the extent of snapping pictures of pretty women on their cell phones just to annoy them.

Guys staring at girls and the places

Ever found yourself walking past shops in the busy side of town, minding your own business and looking for a good bargain? Of course, you have.

On almost every occasion, you would have found at least one guy staring at your breasts or at your derriere. He might think he’s being discreet, but he’s obviously not. These guys just stare like their eyes are stuck to your boobs with invisible strings of superglue!

Really, I’m sure you’re fine with a decent guy who just checks you out for a fraction of a second, it might even be flattering, but an all-out stare is just disgusting. These stare-y eyed guys look all over, and emphasize most on the assets that differentiate women from the men.

Guys who know for sure that they are never going to have a chance to go out with a beautiful girl like you indulge in such wild stares. They do know others may be looking at them in disgust, but to them, all they care about is their moment of glory. They got to see a beautiful girl’s bra straps! In their mind, all they scream out is, “Wow! Now that’s a sight to store in mind for later tonight!”

How can you tell if a guy is staring at you

Guys stare at girls. Period. But it’s all not the same.

I’m sure all women understand that staring is a way by which a man shows interest in you. But ‘the stare’ is a long way from the simple show of appreciation. It might confuse you at first, and you may take a few glances back at him to figure if he’s checking you out or staring at you like he’s hypnotized, but that usually takes a few minutes to figure.

And quite frankly, that’s just too long if it’s a loser who’s giving you a stare, or ‘the stare’. Either ways, don’t ever just stare back at someone for more than half a second. If you do make eye-contact, lay off looking at him for the next five minutes or so, and take a quick discreet look again to see if he’s still checking you. If he’s checking you five out of five times you look at him, you’ve got yourself a guy with ‘the stare’. If it’s four times, he may still be a weirdo. If it’s three out of five, then he may be a nice guy (if he looks good!), if it’s just once, he was probably just looking around.

But either ways, unless you like this guy too, try avoiding the staring game. You might just find yourself escaping from a clinging stalker.

Guys staring at girls – How to stop it?

The simplest methods first. Firstly, all you need is to stop staring back! That’ll do the trick. If you want to go one step further, then just look straight at him, give him your dirtiest stare and sit in another seat so you can show your back to him.

Or if you’re with a bunch of friends, you could just point right out at him, and all of you could burst out laughing. There are a lot of things you could do, and I’m sure you could come up with something just as nasty any day!

After all, guys who stare at girls act brave and burly only as long as you’re uncomfortable. If you show him who’s in control, he’ll tuck his tail like a little dog. – Lovepanky

Culled: http://www.radar.ng/art-life/why-man-stare-at-women-but-dont-make-a-move/
Re: Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move by emmyw(m): 1:41am On Sep 23, 2014
Uh!
Re: Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move by autofreak2020(m): 1:55am On Sep 23, 2014
It would have been better, if it was posted by a female.
It kinda harsh but almost everything is true.
Re: Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move by drnoel: 6:41am On Sep 23, 2014
bullsjit, i stare at anyone i want to and still want nothing with them...
Re: Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move by Amandobolt(m): 6:47am On Sep 23, 2014
stare ko? peep ni?
shout out to guys who can't do without staring.....
Re: Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move by Itsalphaa(m): 7:37am On Sep 23, 2014
mtscheeeeww
Re: Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move by dre11(m): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2014
We stare because we appreciate their physiological make up of them..... Men are moved by sight....

There is no way u can stop a man from staring... But the man can just control the intensity and frequency of this motion and operation
Re: Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move by polz(m): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2014
C wetin Guy dey post. undecided

Must thou go any length 2 hv a topic on NL?
Re: Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move by Marverick(m): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2014
True talk,but girls also stare at guys. Expecially the tall,muscular,well dressed dudes grin ,I prefer staring into a girls eyes and letting her read meaning into it(u gat my meaning) witout trying to creep her out
Re: Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move by Majlaw(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2014
Answer dis question for me abeg. Why girls dey carry big bom bom?
Re: Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move by mrofficial(m): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2014
polz: C wetin Guy dey post. undecided

Ode, the topic is about why men stare at women which I found myself guilty of and thought I should share with Nairalanders. Who posted it doesn't matter. Read the post and move on.
Re: Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move by Marverick(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2014
polz: C wetin Guy dey post. undecided

stick to d topic ,do u stare at girls or not?,if u don't den ure probbably gay undecided\
Re: Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move by OGANTAP(m): 10:46am On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=mrofficial][/quote] IN MY OWN CASE,I STARE AT WOMAN AM ABOUT TO FALL INLUV WIT.I DONT JST DO DAT 4 NOTHING!
Re: Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move by Exjoker(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2014
Chai!...i remember a day we stare at a girl passin by untill she feel uncomfortable and missed her step and balance; BOOOOM!!! she exploded to the ground na one okadaman save her day
Re: Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move by polz(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2014
Marverick: stick to d topic ,do u stare at girls or not?,if u don't den ure probbably gay undecided\

Was dat meant 2 offend me?
Re: Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move by polz(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2014
mrofficial:

Ode, the topic is about why men stare at women which I found myself guilty of and thought I should share with Nairalanders. Who posted it doesn't matter. Read the post and move on.
Y u dey mention me bros?_

A've movedon already undecided
Re: Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move by Marverick(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
polz:
Was dat meant 2 offend me?
wat do u want me to say? undecided
Re: Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move by philantoxx(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
its only an impulse
Re: Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move by iceberylin(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
drnoel: bullsjit, i stare at anyone i want to and still want nothing with them...

(1) (Reply)

Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You / SEE The Big Africa Lady's Hips trending on IGram (18+photos) / "I Am Proud To Have Big B*obs" -- Lady Flaunts Her Boobs Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.