Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes (42025 Views)

Need Update On Cbn Ties Loan / Is CBN TIES A Genuine Program Or... / All Hindrance To CBN-TIES Application Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Aristo3146(m): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
only fools will apply for these kind of jobs, they just publicise these job opening for openness sake.

they already have their candidate. call me a cynic I don't care, opinion is cheap, drop your own.

Did you read it at all? which job are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Sebastine1994(m): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2021
Aristo3146:
Did you read it at all? which job are you talking about?

jobs, loan, govt are all the same shit
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by ntyce(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
only fools will apply for these kind of jobs, they just publicise these job opening for openness sake.

they already have their candidate. call me a cynic I don't care, opinion is cheap, drop your own.

If you're in doubt don't stop or discourage others from applying...

There's no harm in trying.
A colleague got N5 million in COVID funds last year without influence.

We all watched in awe when he got the alert, what many of us laughed as an effort in futility finally fruiting...

That episode changed my orientation, he spent less than 50k in expenses.

3 Likes

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by wink2015(m): 11:05am On Oct 23, 2021
What is the meaning of not more than 7 years post NYSC graduation again?

Give the loan to those who have passions to use the money to grow business.

1 Like

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by 2loadedguy: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:

I am sorry with this your mindset you may not be able to progress in life. Did you even read the message to understand what this is about?
This is not about job opening in cbn but grants to entrepreneurs who are not into trading but innovations and exportation.
You have already given up even before the referee blows the whistle. I have won a grant like this before in my university days without even knowing a single person.
This is why a lot of youths these days will continue to wallow in poverty and penury cos their mindset is dirty and without any hope.

2 Likes

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by CSTR2: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2021
mmadu4:
if you are reading this . BEFORE THIS WEEK RUNS OUT you will go blind .
Back to sender in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by nedekid: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2021
optimistfeel:
I can't believe this until someone closed to me get this loan of 5m........ Cos Nigeria government are using us to catch cruise....
Instead apply, you stand to loose nothing. Let you be the person someone close to sees you got the money.

1 Like

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Rickylambert: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2021
mmadu4:
You ppl failed to grow up and maintain decorum in this platform.Even a kid of 5yrs can not be constituting nuisance in a public forum.

5 Likes

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Oluwadare316(m): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2021
[quote author=mmadu4 post=106986912]if you are reading this . BEFORE THIS WEEK RUNS OUT you will go blind . [/quote
Bros wetin happen, I hope all is well
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2021
What a waste of name, I think your name should be changed from mmadu to Ewu Gambia, akpamu like you...
mmadu4:

3 Likes

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by geraldo077: 11:30am On Oct 23, 2021
I can help you register your business name and company. I'm an accredited agent.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by RiceProducers: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2021
Young people, please take advantage of these opportunities. Don't behave like future-less old people who are too cynical about life because of old age.

Get out of your tribal and political rut and take advantage of whatever little push your country is offering.

It is your country. It is not mouthing EndSARS bullshit. It is exploiting opportunities, inventing and managing stuff that will get the breakthroughs.

4 Likes

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by seyz91(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2021
you said nothing other than the truth
Sebastine1994:
only fools will apply for these kind of jobs,loan or anything from the government.

they just publicise these job opening for openness sake.

2 Likes

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by seyz91(m): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2021
cheesy abi
optimistfeel:
I can't believe this until someone closed to me get this loan of 5m........ Cos Nigeria government are using us to catch cruise....

1 Like

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by seyz91(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2021
cheesy
samwillyco1:
NIGERIA is a SCAM

2 Likes

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by seyz91(m): 11:43am On Oct 23, 2021
dey deceive yourself

dem don get candidates jawe
avrilwisedata:
Make I apply first...
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by xana101: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2021
Good
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by emonis88: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2021
They il give that money to their families, or friends, who they know, how they il get those documents n requirements for them? they know also. Na man know man.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by ttbaba(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2021
let still try if they mean business
Get your CAC registration at low as 15k.... check my signature
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Kokaine(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
only fools will apply for these kind of jobs,loan or anything from the government.

they just publicise these job opening for openness sake.

The cup is half full
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Kokaine(m): 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
ttbaba:
let still try if they mean business

Get your CAC registration at low as 15k....
check my signature
Bro I'm trying to remove my other signatory to my company. What's the procedure
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Trustedpronet: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
They want to share money to their children that school abroad. We know
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by kilonshele101(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
mmadu4:

Ko ni daa fun e!
Omo ale!
Omo irankiran!
ṣiṣe ṣiṣe lo maa mu ewure to fi maa ba iya e sun, ṣiṣe ṣiṣe lo maa mu e!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Desammyst(m): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
mmadu4:
You will go blind in the name of JESUS CHRIST... Any plant which my Father hath not planted shall be rooted out... Amen!

3 Likes

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Commentor: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
mmadu4:

grin
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by simplesearch: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
mmadu4:

Somebody like you now will be telling people that traditional religion is the way to go. So this is all your foolish god thought you to say to people. No wonder the bible said those worshipping idols are like them; senseless.

Psalms 115:4
Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
115:5
They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:
115:8
They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trusteth in them.

3 Likes

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by mamaafrik(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
It would start by April 2022.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by mamaafrik(m): 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Desammyst:

You will go blind in the name of JESUS CHRIST... Any plant which my Father hath not planted shall be rooted out... Amen!
report him under rule 8
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by DaniDani(m): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
mmadu4:

Fool. You are the one that will go blind.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by mastermaestro(m): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
mmadu4:

You are cursed for being this stupid! Blindness will never depart from your generation! Bastard!

1 Like

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by valx2: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
Bad news for we that graduated over 10 year ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gtbank 2013 CV Submission / Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview / Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.