Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes (42023 Views)

Need Update On Cbn Ties Loan / Is CBN TIES A Genuine Program Or... / All Hindrance To CBN-TIES Application Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by InvestmentMood: 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
I actually applied. My first loan application was rejected. I tried re-applying, but my BVN validation has been failing. I called their help desk, I was told not to submit yet, that they are working on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Dozylala90(f): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Since December 2021 I successfully verified my BVN, bringing the entire registration exercise to completion it was today they acknowledged it and generated a CRM_ID. undecided
Guys, how much longer before a decision is made now?

I want to check if I should reignite my hope on this intervention biko

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by buttlover(m): 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
same bvn wahala
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by InvestmentMood: 5:32am On Apr 05, 2022
pgmind:

What exactly the issue you are facing on your BVN validation? My own issue is "Bvn/KYC records does not include telephone" Are we having same issue?
Pls forward their help desk line.
Yes ooooo. That has been the problem
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by InvestmentMood: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
No problem. I will do that
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Kunlexben11: 11:20am On Apr 09, 2022
Has anyone here been paid?? what were the modalities concerning paying merchant and getting the working capital??
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Kunlexben11: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Have you now been paid. How did it work out, was all the money paid to your merchant, what were the modalities
Ulale2021:
So if they disburse the money to your merchant are they going to be monitoring your business activities? Like visiting your business place time to time?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ulale2021: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
No, I didn’t. I gave up on the loan, the strictness and modalities are too much, I was only a document away from the disbursement which my lawyer will sign but they will release the funds to your merchant and they will follow up on the collection of all the items.
Kunlexben11:
Have you now been paid. How did it work out, was all the money paid to your merchant, what were the modalities
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by InvestmentMood: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
For those having difficulties with their BVN VALIDATION, Please do that now. The site is working perfectly now! Good luck guys...
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
I had posted here much earlier in the lifecycle of this application that funds will be disbursed to your merchants,this is to ensure a compliance with spending on the proposed business venture.

You could have 'managed' the situation if you had engaged with the right professionals.

Cheers

Ulale2021:
No, I didn’t. I gave up on the loan, the strictness and modalities are too much, I was only a document away from the disbursement which my lawyer will sign but they will release the funds to your merchant and they will follow up on the collection of all the items.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 12:15am On Apr 14, 2022
All technical challenges preventing potential applicants from consummating their CBN-TIES application have been resolved. There is now a seamless registration process.

This is good news for those who have not been able to 'complete' their CBN-TIES application particularly the notoriously difficult 'BVN verification challenge.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Killmaster1(m): 2:26am On Apr 14, 2022
Ylink4sure:
All technical challenges preventing potential applicants from consummating their CBN-TIES application have been resolved. There is now a seamless registration process.

This is good news for those who have not been able to 'complete' their CBN-TIES application particularly the notoriously difficult 'BVN verification challenge.
pls,I can't put in my NYSC no.the space is blank.my keyboard doesn't come up so dat i can put it,why?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by InvestmentMood: 8:43am On Apr 14, 2022
The site is still giving issues. If you have pre-filled your information and uploaded all your necessary documents before now, you are free to submit. But for those of us who is filling the form for the first time, you can't save your information Neither can you Upload your documents. Who else is experiencing same?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by InvestmentMood: 8:47am On Apr 14, 2022
Killmaster1:
pls,I can't put in my NYSC no.the space is blank.my keyboard doesn't come up so dat i can put it,why?
You don't need to fill in that. Once u input your NYSC CALL UP NO, Click on verify or validate then your NYSC Certificate NO, will automatically prompt up.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Killmaster1(m): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2022
InvestmentMood:

You don't need to fill in that. Once u input your NYSC CALL UP NO, Click on verify or validate then your NYSC Certificate NO, will automatically prompt up.
I put in but it didn't come up
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 1:34am On Apr 15, 2022
Certainly Not! You are naturally expected to have a corporate account. Go open one

pgmind:

Pls, can someone answers this question?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by ComputerWiz007: 8:59am On Apr 15, 2022
Ok
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by mrjangaweed: 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
I'm beginning to give up on this stuff
what is taking so long to approve and disburse this?
even after submitting extra documents requested by the BOI people.
they should do this thing and tell us if they will or they will not give us.
which kin delay be this?
money wey we go still pay back angry
up till now nobody have successfully received his.
I'm loosing interest in this.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by InvestmentMood: 9:18am On Apr 18, 2022
The site has been down since last week Saturday. Who knows if they have closed it up forever? Too pathetic, A whole CBN Site malfunctioning like a Primary school website.

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by InvestmentMood: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2022
For those of us who is filling the form for the first time, you can't save your information Neither can you Upload your documents. What kind of website is this?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by bookar: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hi everyone, I noticed that CBN TIES portal has not been since morning, am I the only one experiencing such or you guys too experience it?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by mrjangaweed: 6:21am On Apr 19, 2022
rubbish scam program.
with all the strict conditions like say we no go still pay back, yet nobody has successfully succeeded in this program.

Nonsense!
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 2:58am On Apr 20, 2022
The website is back online Sir.

Cheers

bookar:
Hi everyone, I noticed that CBN TIES portal has not been since morning, am I the only one experiencing such or you guys too experience it?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by InvestmentMood: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ylink4sure:
The website is back online Sir.

Cheers

Yes is back. But for those of us who is filling the form for the first time, you can't save your information Neither can you Upload your documents.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by InvestmentMood: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
Whether dey like it or not, I must apply successfully in Jesus name.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 9:53am On Apr 30, 2022
That's the spirit! But even most importantly,ensure you Consult with a professional to guide you.

InvestmentMood:
Whether dey like it or not, I must apply successfully in Jesus name.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Terungwa34: 3:37pm On May 17, 2022
IS THE BVN VALIDATING NOW?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Gtbank 2013 CV Submission / Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview / Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.