Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes (42026 Views)

Need Update On Cbn Ties Loan / Is CBN TIES A Genuine Program Or... / All Hindrance To CBN-TIES Application Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by chymi(f): 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hello, please I have gone through the thread, I don't see the solution to the BVN issue.
Ylink4sure:
Check through my previous posts on this thread you'll see the possible reasons and solutions to them.

Cheers

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Zutam1000: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
chymi:
Hello, please I have gone through the thread, I don't see the solution to the BVN issue.
chymi:
Same here. I would like to ask, is there any one here who was initially experiencing this Bvn issue but got passed it later? I mean the error message that shows kyc/Bvn does not include phone number. Please help with a solution. Btw, my number is connected to my Bvn and I’ve tried verifying my Bvn on the platform with all sorts of devices with several browsers. I’ve also tried at midnight, 2am and 5am as suggested
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by arcahmad(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2022
You should forget about bvn and nysc callup verification. Make sure your enterprenuership certicate, CAC certified true copy (CTC) and your degree certificate are submitted. My application was approve last week without even guarantor and bvn verification.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Zutam1000: 11:45am On Jan 30, 2022
bookar:
I have been trying to verify my BVN for over two weeks now but to no avail. Am I the only one experiencing such issue? Has anyone successfully validate their BVN?
Please answer
Have you verified it yet?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Zutam1000: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
arcahmad:
You should forget about bvn and nysc callup verification. Make sure your enterprenuership certicate, CAC certified true copy (CTC) and your degree certificate are submitted. My application was approve last week without even guarantor and bvn verification.
How did you now verify your nysc call up number cos it seems they both have to be verified together
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by arcahmad(m): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
Zutam1000:

How did you now verify your nysc call up number cos it seems they both have to be verified together
just continue your process and leave it
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ulale2021: 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mine also got approved, When should we expect disbursement ?

arcahmad:
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by arcahmad(m): 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ulale2021:

l am not sure, but soon. have they visited your site?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ulale2021: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
No, they have to visit site ?

arcahmad:
l am not sure, but soon. have they visited your site?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by arcahmad(m): 8:26am On Feb 01, 2022
Ulale2021:

some people site have been visited, and also they asked when they called me that can l show them my poultry farm if they visited?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 11:57am On Feb 01, 2022
Of course they'll visit your business site/location to verify the existence of your business.

They will also not disburse directly to you, they'll credit vendors and merchants you intend to purchase from.

So,be prepared! This may determine if you will obtain the loan

Ulale2021
post=109844586:

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Robson50: 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
Good day all ,Can someone please give an update on why the BVN verification and uploading is not working.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Samanza89: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
Pls which one is the "Year of NYSC certificate"? Is it the one written just above the certificate number or the date and year one completed his/her service year which is written below after the write-ups.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by buttlover(m): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
arcahmad:
Hi archmad, can you send me sample of the university entrepreneurship certification.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by fidkidy: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ulale2021:

How long does it take from submission to approval
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ulale2021: 5:33am On Feb 20, 2022
One month
fidkidy:

How long does it take from submission to approval
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by arcahmad(m): 8:11am On Feb 28, 2022
I have collected my loan offer. Applied for 5 million, 1.5 million was approved to me.

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by buttlover(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2022
arcahmad:
I have collected my loan offer. Applied for 5 million, 1.5 million was approved to me.

But this is paper work na. Was the money given to you by hand?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by arcahmad(m): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
buttlover:

But this is paper work na. Was the money given to you by hand?
read again sir
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by buttlover(m): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
arcahmad:
read again sir
You have collected. Was this given to you or you downloaded it? I want to know if these loan is online processed or in their office
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by pgmind: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
Pls Nairalanders help me out
I am having this error, "Bvn/KYC records does not include telephone" at where to validate BVN for the cbnties registration. Over one month now I have been going true this. Gone to several banks to complain but nothing reasonably done by them.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by pgmind: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
arcahmad:

Can I have your contact sir?
I have issue with my registration so I need you to put me through.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by arcahmad(m): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
buttlover:

You have collected. Was this given to you or you downloaded it? I want to know if these loan is online processed or in their office
l applied online, check first page. I was approved last month and l was called to come to BOI office to collect loan offer. The disbursement will be later, l don't know the date yet. I hope this helps
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by arcahmad(m): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
pgmind:

Can I have your contact sir?
I have issue with my registration so I need you to put me through.
state it here so l can explain to you. It might help someone.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by pgmind: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
arcahmad:
state it here so l can explain to you. It might help someone.

Going to 2 months now I cannot validate my bvn. I have visited 4 banks and printed bvn verification slip and my phone number is intact with my bvn.
The error is "Bvn/KYC records does not include telephone". I have gone through all your previous solutions to different encounter applicants are facing and applied them none worked out for me.

1 Like

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by enilola5: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
buttlover:
I want to register my business name. Please how much will it cost me to do it myself. I really need this loan.
Just call me now for your business name Registration

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ulale2021: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Collected the loan offer too, applied for 5m, 3.9m was approved to me, though I wanted Cash but they said they will only pay my merchant, changing my mind about proceeding further
arcahmad:
l applied online, check first page. I was approved last month and l was called to come to BOI office to collect loan offer. The disbursement will be later, l don't know the date yet. I hope this helps
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
I had mentioned this in one of my earlier post that you will not be paid directly.That is why you were asked to upload proforma invoices from your merchants. If you had consulted with folks in the financial sector you would have been guided on how to navigate this so that you can still have cash at hand.

Do not let your efforts be in vain by not proceeding further,you made a strategic mistake at the application phase.

Cheers

Ulale2021:
Collected the loan offer too, applied for 5m, 3.9m was approved to me, though I wanted Cash but they said they will only pay my merchant, changing my mind about proceeding further
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by ganzer4real: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
My laon have not been approved for past few months and my BVN & NYSC has been successfully verify. Please what can I do
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ulale2021: 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
True, I made a mistake during the application process, still trying to figure out how I can get the money.
Ylink4sure:
I had mentioned this in one of my earlier post that you will not be paid directly.That is why you were asked to upload proforma invoices from your merchants. If you had consulted with folks in the financial sector you would have been guided on how to navigate this so that you can still have cash at hand.

Do not let your efforts be in vain by not proceeding further,you made a strategic mistake at the application phase.

Cheers

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by arcahmad(m): 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
pgmind:

Going to 2 months now I cannot validate my bvn. I have visited 4 banks and printed bvn verification slip and my phone number is intact with my bvn.
The error is "Bvn/KYC records does not include telephone". I have gone through all your previous solutions to different encounter applicants are facing and applied them none worked out for me.
Forget about verification. Continue your application. Even me l have the same issue with you and l was approved.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by arcahmad(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ulale2021:
l was told the same thing. They even said l have to deposit my NYSC and Bsc certificates with them

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gtbank 2013 CV Submission / Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview / Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.