Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes (42036 Views)

Need Update On Cbn Ties Loan / Is CBN TIES A Genuine Program Or... / All Hindrance To CBN-TIES Application Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ulale2021: 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
So if they disburse the money to your merchant are they going to be monitoring your business activities? Like visiting your business place time to time?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by pgmind: 5:31am On Mar 01, 2022
arcahmad:
Forget about verification. Continue your application. Even me l have the same issue with you and l was approved.

But I cannot continue the registration without firstly validate BVN before moving to next step of the process. What can I do again?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by arcahmad(m): 11:53am On Mar 01, 2022
pgmind:

But I cannot continue the registration without firstly validate BVN before moving to next step of the process. What can I do again?
I applied when BVN and NYSC validation was not included on the portal. But l asked someone, l was told now its necessary to validate before registration and they are working to rectify it
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by pgmind: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
arcahmad:
I applied when BVN and NYSC validation was not included on the portal. But l asked someone, l was told now its necessary to validate before registration and they are working to rectify it

Thank you for your kind response. Pls let us know whenever there is a solution to this 'Bvn/KYC records does not include telephone'
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by arcahmad(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
pgmind:

Thank you for your kind response. Pls let us know whenever there is a solution to this 'Bvn/KYC records does not include telephone'
You are welcome.. I will do so.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by gideonzy33: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Please can I still apply for it?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
They credit your merchant so you can take delivery of items, materials and equipment which you proposed to purchase from them.

They will not necessarily monitor your business but know that your details will be registered with the credit bureau just like anybody servicing a loan from any financial institution.
In essence, ensure you service the loan or you will end up being blacklisted,CBN has also put measures in place that will ensure you pay back as funds will be deducted from any account linked with your BVN if you fail to service the loan.

Cheers

Ulale2021:
So if they disburse the money to your merchant are they going to be monitoring your business activities? Like visiting your business place time to time?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by olaxm: 4:39am On Mar 02, 2022
I tried all night clicking on validate VBN. I got no code sent to my line and my line is what i used to register vbn. By the way. My NYSC certificate is 2013. Can it work for it? has Anyone got approved below 2015. Even though my nysc got validate and show my certificate number. The problem is the VBN.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by sonofthunder: 6:16am On Mar 02, 2022
olaxm:

I tried all night clicking on validate VBN. I got no code sent to my line and my line is what i used to register vbn. By the way. My NYSC certificate is 2013. Can it work for it? has Anyone got approved below 2015. Even though my nysc got validate and show my certificate number. The problem is the VBN.

Can I still apply for this?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by arcahmad(m): 6:45am On Mar 02, 2022
Ylink4sure:
They credit your merchant so you can take delivery of items, materials and equipment which you proposed to purchase from them.

They will not necessarily monitor your business but know that your details will be registered with the credit bureau just like anybody servicing a loan from any financial institution.
In essence, ensure you service the loan or you will end up being blacklisted,CBN has also put measures in place that will ensure you pay back as funds will be deducted from any account linked with your BVN if you fail to service the loan.

Cheers

Please after documentation how long will it takes before they paid your merchant? Will they collect NYSC and Bsc certificates?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sure,you can!

sonofthunder:

Can I still apply for this?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
That depends on how fast you provide what they need and meet all necessary conditions. They may ask for any documents including your certificates etc

arcahmad:
Please after documentation how long will it takes before they paid your merchant? Will they collect NYSC and Bsc certificates?

1 Like

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by sonofthunder: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ylink4sure:
Sure,you can!

Thank you sir
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by arcahmad(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ylink4sure:
That depends on how fast you provide what they need and meet all necessary conditions. They may ask for any documents including your certificates etc

OK thanks
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ulale2021: 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
Yes, I read in the loan offer that you must keep your original nysc and degree certificate with them until you finish repaying .
arcahmad:

1 Like

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by femarse: 5:26am On Mar 06, 2022
Kindly help me , is it necessary I upload all document? I have uploaded all they required except business plan, performa invoice, guarantor form....can I skip this guarantor form? And also the notarize ishhh
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by pgmind: 6:57am On Mar 06, 2022
pgmind:

What is the wayout of this issue of "Bvn/KYC records does not include telephone" ?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by fidkidy: 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
But in the CBN Ties Guidelines, they say that the money will be disbursed to the applicant account within 5 days.

How did they change it.

You can check the guidelines to confirm, its available in PDF format.

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
Very interesting! How can you expect to be successful with your application when you decide to select which out of the requested and required documents to upload?

You even claim not have uploaded even the most important requirement 'the business plan' !

And you are here reading about the challenge of those who have done all the needful!

Na wa for you oooo!

femarse:
Kindly help me , is it necessary I upload all document? I have uploaded all they required except business plan, performa invoice, guarantor form....can I skip this guarantor form? And also the notarize ishhh
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
Nothing has changed! It implies not more than 5 days after ALL the necessary conditions have been met as stipulated in your screenshot.

fidkidy:
But in the CBN Ties Guidelines, they say that the money will be disbursed to the applicant account within 5 days.

How did they change it.

You can check the guidelines to confirm, its available in PDF format.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by fidkidy: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ylink4sure:
Nothing has changed! It implies not more than 5 days after ALL the necessary conditions have been met as stipulated in your screenshot.

So the money will be paid to the applicant's account not the vendors account?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by pgmind: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
pgmind:

What is the wayout of this issue of "Bvn/KYC records does not include telephone" ?
Pls I need your response this question.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
Bro! It will be paid to the merchants/Vendors account.

When they pay your merchant,they have paid you by implication since you submitted invoices issued by them for tools and equipment you claim you need!

You are particular about the wording on the application details! See, immediately you saw that they asked that proforma invoices be uploaded,it implies you will not be directly credited.

It is fail-safe measure to ensure that money is used for what it is applied for. This measure will reduce the number of the loan from going bad. A lot of unfaithful applicants will be weeded out and discouraged by this measure.

Cheers

fidkidy:

So the money will be paid to the applicant's account not the vendors account?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by ganzer4real: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Please help, I received a message this morning that my form is incomplete I should do the needful and resubmit. Anyone else who received the same mail
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by fidkidy: 1:35am On Mar 13, 2022
Yes.

Mine I think its because of the BVN Validation.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ola2much: 7:45am On Mar 14, 2022
I wish they can pay us some part of this loan ,We need to consider labour/workers servicing.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by fidkidy: 3:27am On Mar 18, 2022
pgmind:

Any solution to this Nairalanders?

The only solution is to bypass the process.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Bless Nairalanders with how to bye-pass it!
I have a couple of guys who I'm not able to consult for for this Registration because verifying their BVN has defied all approaches

fidkidy:

The only solution is to bypass the process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview / Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki / Forte Oil Plc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.