Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,450 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes (42143 Views)

Need Update On Cbn Ties Loan / Is CBN TIES A Genuine Program Or... / All Hindrance To CBN-TIES Application Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Vuresolo(m): 4:57pm On May 17, 2022
Terungwa34:
IS THE BVN VALIDATING NOW?
Not yet
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Kunlexben11: 9:24pm On May 27, 2022
Has anyone being paid??
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Agwotulumbe(f): 11:21pm On May 30, 2022
Kunlexben11:
Has anyone being paid??
I don't think so

the government no serious about this program
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Karmora(f): 1:23am On Jun 17, 2022
InvestmentMood:
I actually applied. My first loan application was rejected. I tried re-applying, but my BVN validation has been failing. I called their help desk, I was told not to submit yet, that they are working on it.

Hello good evening morning my was also rejected please can I get the help desk contact?
Thanks �
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by ObinnaEmmanuel: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2022
Are we allowed to re-apply after a rejection? I'm curious.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by buttlover(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2022
My bvn got verified today
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by InvestmentMood: 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
ObinnaEmmanuel:
Yes
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by InvestmentMood: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
ObinnaEmmanuel:
Edit same rejected account and re-submit

1 Like

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by InvestmentMood: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
ObinnaEmmanuel:
If u create another account, u cannot submit ur application
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by InvestmentMood: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Karmora:

Hello good evening morning my was also rejected please can I get the help desk contact?
Thanks �
Their landline is not currently going through
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by InvestmentMood: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kunlexben11:
Has anyone being paid??
None. Not even one
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by buttlover(m): 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Try this one +22992292119
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by buttlover(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
It seem the website is hacked

1 Like

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
The website is back
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
We have people here on this thread who 'declined' payment of the loan at the point of disbursement. Go back through this thread for confirmation.

InvestmentMood:

None. Not even one
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by sundayoga(m): 2:12am On Jul 27, 2022
Good evening everyone
Welcome to TNY-COHORT 54
Hope you have started learning? Click the Start Learning button in your welcome email to begin.
We recommend you finish atleast 1 course each day!
https://reg.smetoolkit.ng/betransformed?refer=hLMUWW
If you need assitance at any time, just drop a message in this group; we are available to help �
Certificates are issued automatically within 24-hours after you have completed all 18 courses (10 Compulsory + 8 Electives) AND submitted your Growth Plan.

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by mandavidto(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2022
fidkidy:
Yes.

Mine I think its because of the BVN Validation.

Do u need to pay for bvn validation?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Karmora(f): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
mandavidto:

Do u need to pay for bvn validation?

No you are not paying for anything take note.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Karmora(f): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
Please has anyone been paid at all ?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2022
Yes sir.I consulted for folks who have been paid

Some folks here on nairaland declined the fund at the point of disbursement simply because they did not pay attention to the conditions already spelt out at the beginning. Go back through the thread to confirm this.

I'll suggest you go through the terms and conditions which includes the submission of the originals of your BSc certificate and NYSC. It's crazy right? But, there's a way around it.

Karmora:
Please has anyone been paid at all ?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Karmora(f): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ylink4sure:
Yes sir.I consulted for folks who have been paid

Some folks here on nairaland declined the fund at the point of disbursement simply because they did not pay attention to the conditions already spelt out at the beginning. Go back through the thread to confirm this.

I'll suggest you go through the terms and conditions which includes the submission of the originals of your BSc certificate and NYSC. It's crazy right? But, there's a way around it.

So no body on this trend has gotten in that case right?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 7:13am On Oct 26, 2022
I believe so. The fault completely theirs as the initiative is real.

Karmora:

So no body on this trend has gotten in that case right?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ustec: 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
About to apply,
The guarantors form is given me issue,
Do I need to take the affidavit form to the magistrate court for signing?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
Do not get it endorsed at the court yet. You will do this after your loan has been approved and you have been reached by the BOI office at your state of residence.

You will asked to produce hard copies of your documents at that stage and then asked to proceed for the court endorsement with the date of your loan approval noted on it. You are still a long way off.

And the success of your application depends on how well informed you are about the nitty gritty of the application process

Ustec:
About to apply,
The guarantors form is given me issue,
Do I need to take the affidavit form to the magistrate court for signing?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ustec: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ylink4sure:
Do not get it endorsed at the court yet. You will do this after your loan has been approved and you have been reached by the BOI office at your state of residence.

You will asked to produce hard copies of your documents at that stage and then asked to proceed for the court endorsement with the date of your loan approval noted on it. You are still a long way off.

And the success of your application depends on how well informed you are about the nitty gritty of the application process

How bro?
I am a bit confused here,
How will upload it if it's not endorse,
I don't think my application will be approve if I get it endorse before uploading.
Or how do I go about uploading it without getting endorsed?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ylink4sure: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
You can go ahead and upload it endorsed. Just be aware that 'IF' your application is approved,you will be asked to bring again your guarantors statement of networth and evidence(Property Title documents photocopy etc), endorsed in court with reference to the Approval date of your application.

Ustec:

How bro?
I am a bit confused here,
How will upload it if it's not endorse,
I don't think my application will be approve if I get it endorse before uploading.
Or how do I go about uploading it without getting endorsed?
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by Ustec: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ylink4sure:
You can go ahead and upload it endorsed. Just be aware that 'IF' your application is approved,you will be asked to bring again your guarantors statement of networth and evidence(Property Title documents photocopy etc), endorsed in court with reference to the Approval date of your application.

Ok,
Thanks.
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by emdis: 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
arcahmad:
I applied when BVN and NYSC validation was not included on the portal. But l asked someone, l was told now its necessary to validate before registration and they are working to rectify it
hi bro.. Pls can u help me with the GIS amd guarantor form aoftcopy??
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by emdis: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
Bro pls i need help to get the GIS and guarantor form. Its no longer downloadable feom thwir portal
Ylink4sure:
They credit your merchant so you can take delivery of items, materials and equipment which you proposed to purchase from them.

They will not necessarily monitor your business but know that your details will be registered with the credit bureau just like anybody servicing a loan from any financial institution.
In essence, ensure you service the loan or you will end up being blacklisted,CBN has also put measures in place that will ensure you pay back as funds will be deducted from any account linked with your BVN if you fail to service the loan.

Cheers

Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by emdis: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
Bro can u help me with the GIS and guarantor form soft copy?? Its no longer downloadable on their portal
Dozylala90:
Since December 2021 I successfully verified my BVN, bringing the entire registration exercise to completion it was today they acknowledged it and generated a CRM_ID. undecided
Guys, how much longer before a decision is made now?

I want to check if I should reignite my hope on this intervention biko
Re: CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes by emdis: 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2023
Virus99:

Click on the place marked X you will get the GIS. Download it and goan print it. Then sign it and upload it. C'est fini
Bro can u help me with the GIS and guarantor form soft copy?? Its no longer downloadable on their portal

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Recruitment / Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment / PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.