Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs (4593 Views)

VIDEO: Ebony Model With Large Boobs Shares Viral Video On Instagram / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by EdobabaComedy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
Some guys dey really try oooo. All these girls wey dey carry very big breast I still dey wonder how una take dey cope. I know say all those big breast dey only look fine when e dey inside bra because once them just comot bra na so e just just fall like wall of Jericho. Imagine say you come dey see very big fallen wall of Jericho everyday for house, e no dey tire you?
Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by Cof1ex(m): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
The bigger the merrier.....
Na "Nri Nwa"
Malnutrition no go kill both I and my children.......
those big ones get better congealed highly concentrated undiluted colostrum...
I don't play with bobbi

9 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by Longsleeve: 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
Breast is life..

Imagine coming back from work after a stressful day and resting on those big soft succulent breast..

8 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by SocialJustice: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
EdobabaComedy:
Some guys dey really try oooo. All these girls wey dey carry very big breast I still dey wonder how una take dey cope. I know say all those big breast dey only look fine when e dey inside bra because once them just comot bra na so e just just fall like wall of Jericho. Imagine say you come dey see very big fallen wall of Jericho everyday for house, e no dey tire you?
Omo na that one I like pass provided it is big. As she dey waka dey do her things, na so them dey shake follow everywhere-burst brain. So no worry about us, worry about yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by EdobabaComedy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
SocialJustice:
Omo na that one I like pass provided it is big. As she dey waka dey do her things, na so them dey shake follow everywhere-burst brain. So no worry about us, worry about yourself.

Na wa ooo
Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by SILENTandSMART2: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Breast is life,the bigger the better.....

Just give me the breast game over..... I'm down

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by Nonexisting1: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
Not all big breasts are slippers. Because they are big, you shouldn't expect them to be pointing to objects like Sanwo Olu points. Personally, I like to handle big breasts when I fucck a girl. I can't fucck a girl whose breasts I can not use to rob my face. When doing doggy, breast is what I hold on to so it has to be big. Then if it's too slack and not firm at all, I leave them inside bra and handle them there.

10 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Cof1ex:
Na "Nri Nwa" Malnutrition no go kill my children.......
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by idahme(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
My rib.....Doctor Epp.
Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by Fanika22: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
Breasts kee you dia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by luizpippo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Not all big breasts are slippers. Because they are big, you shouldn't expect them to be pointing to objects like Sanwo Olu points. Personally, I like to handle big breasts when I fucck a girl. I can't fucck a girl whose breasts I can not use to rob my face. When doing doggy, breast is what I hold on to so it has to be big. Then if it's too slack and not firm at all, I leave them inside bra and handle them there.
Comrade, i send you small thing.

12 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by Nonexisting1: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
luizpippo:

Comrade, i send you small thing.

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by tolugar: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
EdobabaComedy:

Imagine say two nipples Dey your mouth same time.

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by AfroKnight: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
It’s simple preference.

Some like it hot, some like it cold
Some like it in the pot, 3 days old.

By the way, I saw one yansh today ehn. Married men are trying sha. Your wives should be killing goat everyday to celebrate your faithfulness. Things are outside. My brother! Big big tins.

11 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
Cof1ex:
Na "Nri Nwa" Malnutrition no go kill my children.......
Comrade collect jor

5 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by MufasaLion: 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
AfroKnight:
It’s simple preference.

By the way, I saw one yansh today ehn. Married men are trying sha. Your wives should be killing goat everyday to celebrate your faithfulness. Things are outside. My brother! Big big tins.

The bolded got me laughing. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by AfroKnight: 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

The bolded got me laughing. grin grin grin

My brother. grin
Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by Harry00(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
If any babe no get big boobs, e no dey attract me....I dey always like them
Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by Truvelisback(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
It is a breasting to them.
Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by Bewiseedet(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
All i see is boobs men.
Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Big boobs na mind dem take dey handle am o. Once the thing jump out from bra, fear fit catch you o
Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by NLHoodlum: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
I give them full my attention
Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nonexisting1:

Minister for Breasts

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Big or small, just gather mind handle am as your power reach. If na flat chest manage only nipple. If e don sag sef, gather am well, still massage am. Except the ones when bleaching stretch marks don scatter nai dey fear me
Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by EdobabaComedy(m): 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ficient:

Big or small, just gather mind handle am as your power reach. If na flat chest manage only nipple. If e don sag sef, gather am well, still massage am. Except the ones when bleaching stretch marks don scatter nai dey fear me

Bleaching stretch marks wahala na another thing.
Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by Ahkosua(f): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Breast is life,the bigger the better.....

Just give me the breast game over..... I'm down
. Come collect
Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by Dreytonisback(m): 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Men wey no like big breast need counselling

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by tnerro1(m): 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
AfroKnight:
It’s simple preference.

My brother, no be small tin ooo, I see one for my office on Friday, till now my prick still Dey stand

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by SILENTandSMART2: 12:02am On Oct 24, 2021
Ahkosua:
. Come collect

Lol... cheesy
Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by sharpwriter(m): 12:10am On Oct 24, 2021
Valid judgment: The breasts have it! smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Cope With Ladies That Have Very Large Boobs by Jeon(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
Thank goodness I'm a fan of Arsenal

(1) (Reply)

Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? / Friday Night Palava!! Guys, Get In Here Nowwww / Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.