Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal (3728 Views)

Patricia Etteh Graduates From Buckingham University / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC / $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by prettyG: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2011
The House of Representatives, on Thursday, absolved its former Speaker, Patricia Etteh, of involvement in an alleged N628 million renovation contract scam.

This was sequel to a motion moved by Ita Enag (PDP, Akwa Ibom), the Chairman, House Committee on Rules and Business, which was unanimously adopted when put to vote by Speaker Dimeji Bankole.

“Let it be put on record that no record or proceedings of this House at any time indicted Honourable Patricia Etteh,’’ he said.
http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/house-clears-etteh-n628m-scandal
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by enyojo(f): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2011
Why won't she be cleared afterall their preferred choice Dimeji Bank'Ole looted astronomical funds and that alledgedly stolen by Ete is like a drop of water in an ocean compared to the Billions piped away by Bank'ole!

Those who condemned Etteh for being an 'ordinary' Hair Dresser who became Madam Speaker just because of her affair with Obj usually blame her for her low quality of English like calling Airport Runway as 'RUN AWAY' etc.
They chose a soft-spoken fine-diction sweet-tongued america-groomed Multi-Billion Looter.

I don't like Etteh at all but the Integrity Group must come out and apologize to Nigerians for impeaching a woman who PLANNED to renovate her official residence and that of her deputy with N628 Million and chose a man who in one month took N10Billion besides the Car scam.
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 04, 2011
Nigerian men were not ready at that time for a female speaker!
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by JAZES(m): 5:28am On Jun 04, 2011
Why wont they clear her.Awon Ole embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by OAM4J: 7:00am On Jun 04, 2011
hehehe. . .Only in Nigeria!
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by HolyMalam1: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2011
she don suffer to much ,so e good as they allow am make she continue em life with at least a good name.I thanks
papa God sha for am, cos the whole tin dem looks like a set-up
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by Sike(m): 7:07am On Jun 04, 2011
Chei! 9ja i dey hail o!! Una no dey shame o!!! Who say 9ja no go beta?
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by Ekpoma1: 7:16am On Jun 04, 2011
I knew right from the onset that she was innocent. Just like someone rightly said, they(d men) were not just ready for women to lead them.
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by OAM4J: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2011
Ekpoma1:

I knew right from the onset that she was innocent. Just like someone rightly said, they(d men) were not just ready for women to lead them.

How do you know she is innocent? Because they now cleared her at the last minute?
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by Ekpoma1: 7:28am On Jun 04, 2011
OAM4J:

How do you know she is innocent? Because they now cleared her at the last minute?
No, because she was simply innocent. It was a set up by the men in the house. If u understand Nigerian politics, u would have gotten a clear picture of it.
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by sley4life(m): 8:08am On Jun 04, 2011
Y? do they want to make her a minister. She is a cryminal. She is guilty of the charges of corruption
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by babaowo: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2011
naija and drama hmmmmmmmm nah wha oooooo
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by doublekay: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2011
nigeria politcs, its certain that something is cookin. Who knows wat game the so called political hardnuts are about to play now. The same way they cleared ribadu of his charges only 4 him to be used as an instrument for dividing the northerners vote. So lets sit and look as usual, because for this movie them be actor we be spectator
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by redsun(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2011
What difference does it make when a known thief like etteh is declared innocent by band of robbers?

The only people they are foo-ling are gullible nigerians.Gej even went as far as giving her national award,knowing fully well that she is a declared thief.

An award that is so despicable that not even a good canine will be proud of,national award for criminals
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by Knight1(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2011
sley4life:

Y? [b]do they want to make her a ministe[/b]r. She is a cryminal. She is guilty of the charges of corruption

finally!!! somebody that sees things clearly!
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2011
criminals dischaging and aquiting a felow criminal. We are all sick in this hell called nigeria.criminal minded leaders leading a disorientated citizens. All we d citizens do is talk talk and talk nothing more. Rubbish
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by Vigilante: 11:54am On Jun 04, 2011
Business as usual unlimited.
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by fxtopedia(m): 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2011
[size=38pt]FRESH AIR[/size]
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by MaiSuya(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2011
enyojo:

They chose a soft-spoken fine-diction sweet-tongued america-groomed Multi-Billion Looter.

ouch! shocked
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by hackney(m): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2011
so where's the kudi naa?
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2011
enyojo:

I take offence to the above. Can you prove that this man has ever been to america? How you prove the information he has on his wiki page is even true? I mean we already know many of them have faked information all over their records.

I do remember checking his wiki back in 2007, and half of what is on there now, especially the US portion, was not there back then.
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by kholis(m): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2011
A band wagon of thieves; LEGISLOOTERS indeed.
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by kabiru10(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2011
did she constest for the senate and lost in april 2011 elections, so who won her senatorial seat, because i tink she has been a senator since 1999, i tink it time for her to go back to her village. thiefs declaring thief innocent. who are they fooling
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by kokoA(m): 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2011
etteh go in peace, you no be thief again.lol cheesy as the honorable 'representathieves', We hereby 'unthief' you. Go and thief no more.lol. i dey laff grin grin
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by Blazay(m): 2:18am On Jun 05, 2011
This is fantastic!
I told that useless boy James Ibori to serve his term in Nigeria instead of running to that London of a place.
See Bode George?
See Cecilia Ibru?

Now. . . .Madam Pat Etteh!!!
Daaaaaaang! Who say Warri nor dey carey last? cheesy
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by kellybaba(m): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2011
Distinguished Hon.Patricia Etteh(Hon.Minister of Education) 2011 - 2015
You guys now understand why she was cleared,acquitted and discharged by her colleagues
Long-Live Nigeria
Re: House Of Reps Clear Patricia Etteh In N628m Scandal by anointedf(m): 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2011
What do you expect. Etteh's allegation was > 1 billion and was sacked as speaker.
Bankole's having 10 billion naira hanging on his neck.

Pls draw your conclusion. Lord have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Ranks 3rd Most Corrupt Country / Full List Of Buhari’s Appointments Since Becoming President Of Nigeria / Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.