Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,096 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) (6524 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / How To Use Crystals To Bring Back Your Ex (photos) / Impregnate Me Or I Die…..(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 25, 2021
Lols
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:58am On Oct 25, 2021
Can you imagine?
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 25, 2021
ahnie:

Modified....to the imbeciles that are quoting me,98percent of you are not the legitimate sons of your fathers.
Same way the kids you carrying about are not the real kids of their dad.. Who knows those times you took them to the village you went to show them their real father. It something you bitches can do not surprised.
DNA became costly if not most of you bitches will be thrown out in the middle of the night.. angry

1 Like

Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by legionISproteus: 6:43am On Oct 25, 2021
ahnie:
So whats the moral of this jist

Modified....to the imbeciles that are quoting me,98percent of you are not the legitimate sons of your fathers.
You and none of your siblings are legitimate from your father. Ask your mother to show you your real father
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by ahnie: 7:32am On Oct 25, 2021
legionISproteus:

You and none of your siblings are legitimate from your father. Ask your mother to show you your real father
Your stupidity smells like mint

1 Like

Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by ahnie: 7:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Differentiate:

Same way the kids you carrying about are not the real kids of their dad.. Who knows those times you took them to the village you went to show them their real father. It something you bitches can do not surprised.
DNA became costly if not most of you bitches will be thrown out in the middle of the night.. angry

Seems you're really making a special efforts to be stupid.i ain't the cause of your frustrations.
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by ahnie: 7:36am On Oct 25, 2021
legionISproteus:

Go and play bet naija make sure you stake 5 odds.look at his black face.
With your blurry brain.
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 25, 2021
ahnie:

Seems you're really making a special efforts to be stupid.i ain't the cause of your frustrations.
Well fûck u then
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by ahnie: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2021
Differentiate:

Well fûck u then
Go shit on yourself like tse tse fly you low budget damaged dunce.
Piece of shiiit
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2021
ahnie:

Go shit on yourself like tse tse fly you low budget damaged dunce.
Fúck u ahnie
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by ahnie: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2021
Differentiate:

Fúck u ahnie
My pleasure golfball cheesy
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by Brarrie: 9:10am On Oct 25, 2021
ahnie:
So whats the moral of this jist

I don't understand why God made this gender with low reason damn

Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2021
ahnie:

My pleasure golfball cheesy
Yeah bitch
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by ahnie: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2021
Differentiate:

Yeah bitch
Low budget Mr spells
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2021
ahnie:

Low budget Mr spells
Fuçk you bitch ass
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by chatinent: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2021
Just calling a married woman baby is where you lost it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel My Penis Size Is Small / Has Anyone Dated Or Married A Big 4 Female Consultant? / What Women Do That You Hate The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.