Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Does Height Compatibility Matter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Height Compatibility Matter? (1326 Views)

Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? / Does Height Matters / Does Height Determined Ones Behavior? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Height Compatibility Matter? by Bigchevy: 12:44am On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by gift2xl: 12:51am On Oct 25, 2021
Everyone knows what is good for them.
Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by cooooooks(m): 12:53am On Oct 25, 2021
5'9 is average in Canada and below average in places like Norway.

What are you going on about?

Bigchevy:
Hello Nlanders.

There's this girl we been dating for about 2 years now. We hardly fight, very understanding and beautiful inside and outside. But as a human, I've got this feeling of insecurity about our height compatibility as I'm 5ft 9 inches while she's 5ft 7 inches. I try not to think about it or see it as a valid reason for parting away with her but a part of me is saying don't be selfish and I need to consider the possible heights of our kids if we get married and start making babies. Fellow Nlanders, I need your thoughts on this. What would u do if u were in my shoes? Sacrifice your love over physical attributes of your next generation? And bear in mind to find another true love may be hard if not impossible after losing one.

3 Likes

Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by matrix199(m): 1:32am On Oct 25, 2021
You don't value what you have until you lose it.

5ft7' is above average for female height in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by siofra(f): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2021
matrix199:
You don't value what you have until you lose it.

5ft7' is above average for female height in Nigeria.

It's not above average. It's average.

3 Likes

Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by Missmossy(f): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2021
I’m not sure you know what you are saying undecided 5ft7’ isn’t a short girl. You probably have other reasons you ain’t saying.

1 Like

Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 25, 2021
Missmossy:
I’m not sure you know what you are saying undecided 5ft7’ isn’t a short girl. You probably have other reasons you ain’t saying.
Dorimeh grin
Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by Missmossy(f): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2021
Richywiz:
Dorimeh grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2021
All I know is that bae is a refrigerator and I am a deep freezer, we need both in the house and are compatible.
Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2021
siofra:

It's not above average. It's average.
in nigeria, 5ft 3 is average

2 Likes

Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2021
See this one cheesy. You see better woman, Instead of you to appreciate God for giving you that type of woman,you dey here dey complain about her height cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2021
OP..
You are worrying about your girlfriend's height..

But
The Real Question should be..
Does your Dick have a Good height? lipsrsealed

Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by Truvelisback(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2021
It matters, to avoid giving birth to Akin & Pawpaw.

2 Likes

Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by Angrygoat: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2021
5.9 vs 5.7. Una go born at least 6.1 and above.unless your grandpa short and her grandparents short too
Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by dacblogger: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
I wish I am of average height sef ..
Ladies are not meant to be tall,I hate the unnecessary comments I get when I walkby ...

1 Like

Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by dopedan(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
dacblogger:
I wish I am of average height sef ..
Ladies are not meant to be tall,I hate the unnecessary comments I get when I walkby ...
Lol how tall?
Im 6”2 i met a girl in church yesterday taller tgan me, that is the first girl ive seen that taller than me Shes abt 6”3 i asked if shes in school she said shes just 13 years mhen I could not speak i just took her number sha, was feeling short as she was beside me, i wonder how short people feel honestly i was feeling inferior as i met a girl taller with less than an inch hmm

1 Like

Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by SenecaTheYonger: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
Bigchevy:
Hello Nlanders.

There's this girl we been dating for about 2 years now. We hardly fight, very understanding and beautiful inside and outside. But as a human, I've got this feeling of insecurity about our height compatibility as I'm 5ft 9 inches while she's 5ft 7 inches. I try not to think about it or see it as a valid reason for parting away with her but a part of me is saying don't be selfish and I need to consider the possible heights of our kids if we get married and start making babies. Fellow Nlanders, I need your thoughts on this. What would u do if u were in my shoes? Sacrifice your love over physical attributes of your next generation? And bear in mind to find another true love may be hard if not impossible after losing one.

I would suggest leaving her because those two numbers don’t match

1 Like

Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by Bigchevy: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by Bigchevy: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP..
You are worrying about your girlfriend's height..

But
The Real Question should be..
Does your Dick have a Good height? lipsrsealed

Long enough to hit her cervix and make her cum whenever we do the do. And I usually Bleep raw for 1 hour at one-two rounds non-stop without using any stimulant/manpower. I guess we're sexually compatible cos na she dey first tire. I got other girls who are taller but they lack the qualities I want in a woman. The reason why I'm kinda having issues with her height is for the sake of our unborn kids.

1 Like

Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by Bigchevy: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by dacblogger: 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
dopedan:

Lol how tall?
Im 6”2 i met a girl in church yesterday taller tgan me, that is the first girl ive seen that taller than me Shes abt 6”3 i asked if shes in school she said shes just 13 years mhen I could not speak i just took her number sha, was feeling short as she was beside me, i wonder how short people feel honestly i was feeling inferior as i met a girl taller with less than an inch hmm
I'm 6'3
Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Bigchevy:

Long enough to hit her cervix and make her cum whenever we do the do. And I usually Bleep raw for 1 hour at one-two rounds non-stop without using any stimulant/manpower. I guess we're sexually compatible cos na she dey first tire. I got other girls who are taller but they lack the qualities I want in a woman. The reason why I'm kinda having issues with her height is for the sake of our unborn kids.

Owk, Bro!
No Problemo!
More Akamu to ur restless Dicck! sad smiley

1 Like

Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Bigchevy:

Owk, Bro!
No Problemo!
More Akamu to ur Dicck! sad smiley

1 Like

Re: Does Height Compatibility Matter? by Bigchevy: 4:13am On Oct 26, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Owk, Bro!
No Problemo!
More Akamu to ur restless Dicck! sad smiley
The restless got me grin

(1) (Reply)

Get This Now And No Woman Will Ever Think Of Leaving You (limited Offer) / Senior Pastor Caught His Wife In Bed With Junior Pastor In His House / My Parents Wants Me To Get Married Before I Get Too Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.