Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? (5476 Views)

Does Height Compatibility Matter? / If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 07, 2020
I heared short guys are psychologically intimidated by ladies taller than them. Also, the short girls like the really tall men to complement their gene pool. Are these facts or mere assumptions?
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by NextD18: 7:31am On Mar 07, 2020
99.844% of Nigerian women are very short and not above 5'5. cheesy

Just a few can be considered tall. That's why you'll hardly see them stand well when taking pictures.

If they are not bending, they are sitting.
If they are not twisting their legs, they are standing like they wanna take corner kick.

Most, if not all, are very short and not above 5'5.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Davash222(m): 7:46am On Mar 07, 2020
NextD18:
99.844% of Nigerian women are very short and not above 5'5. cheesy

Just a few can be considered tall. That's why you'll hardly see them stand well when taking pictures.

If they are not bending, they are sitting.
If they are not twisting their legs, they are standing like they wanna take corner kick.

Most, if not all, are very short and not above 5't.
You're benevolent with your percentage. Recheck your statistics, please.

The number of tall girls for Nigeria no reach 30. I'm yet to meet a tall Nigeria girl all my life. I asked one elderly man he said the tall ones died during the civil war.

25 Likes

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 07, 2020
[quote author=Davash222 post=87231568][/quote]Would you date a short girl?

1 Like

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Greystone: 7:50am On Mar 07, 2020
@ 6ft 2 it's difficult for me to date a short girl.

Tried it once and the sex was frustrating. You can't be making love and kissing at the same time undecided

So for me, yes, height is an important factor.

7 Likes

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:50am On Mar 07, 2020
It's not important, but sometimes it's just what you're attracted to, your polar opposite.

I tend to find tall guys very attractive because I'm short. Most of the guys I've dated were tall with the exception of two- average height. I've not dated a short man because I just cannot get around the shortness. My own father was over 6 ft tall & I remember as a little girl thinking he was very handsome, especially when he was all dressed up, looking like a tall glass of mocha chocolata ya ya grin So yeah, no dumpy men for me lol.

8 Likes

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by NextD18: 7:51am On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:

The number of tall girls for Nigeria no reach 30. I'm yet to meet a tall Nigeria girl all my life. I asked one elderly man he said the tall ones died during the civil war.
Lol. There are tall ladies, but they are few. Very few.
You'll hardly see them snapping without showing their full height because they love flaunting it, unlike the short ones.

And another thing is; The height considered tall for a lady might not be considered tall as a man.

A lady of 5'6 or 5'7 will tag herself tall, unlike a man.

11 Likes

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Davash222(m): 7:51am On Mar 07, 2020
favoryte33:
Would you date a short girl?
I don't date Nigerian girls, their wahala too much.

8 Likes

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Greystone: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:

As I've mentioned in my earlier post, I'm tall @ 6ft 2.
In this very naija, I've met babes that are taller than me.

I was the 2nd tallest guy in my secondary school back in 1999 but I was the 3rd tallest in the entire school.
The tallest person was an igbo girl who at the time was in ss1.

That girl was like 6ft 5 or 6. I was barely reaching her ear level.

One of my exes and one of my crushes are my exact height, one from plateau state the other is from Katsina.

In my university days, the tallest babes wer these two twins who used to play basketball.
Even at my height those two used to dawrf me oh grin

Tall girls dey dis naija oh, even though majority are short.

4 Likes

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by SpartanKing: 7:59am On Mar 07, 2020
XhosaNostra:
It's not important, but sometimes it's just what you're attracted to, your polar opposite.

I tend to find tall guys very attractive because I'm short. Most of the guys I've dated were tall with the exception of two- average height. I've not dated a short man because I just cannot get around the shortness. My own father was over 6 ft tall & I remember as a little girl thinking he was very handsome, especially when he was all dressed up, looking like a tall glass of mocha chocolata ya ya grin So yeah, no dumpy men for me lol.
A very lovely morning to Her Majesty!
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Davash222(m): 8:00am On Mar 07, 2020
Greystone:

As I've mentioned in my earlier post, I'm tall @ 6ft 2.
In this very naija, I've met babes that are taller than me.

I was the 2nd tallest guy in my secondary school back in 1999 but I was the 3rd tallest in the entire school.
The tallest person was an igbo girl who at the time was in ss1.

That girl was like 6ft 5 or 6. I was barely reaching her ear level.

One of my exes and one of my exes are my exact height, one from plateau state the other us from Katsina.

In my university days, the tallest babes wer these two twins who used to play basketball.
Even at my height thise two used to dawrf me oh grin

Tall girls dey dis naija oh, even though majority are short.
Conclusively, you've met like 10 tall girls in Nigeria out of the 30. You should be celebrated bro.

13 Likes

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2020
SpartanKing:

Good morning to you too, Your Highness.

1 Like

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Davash222(m): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2020
SpartanKing:
Simp!

10 Likes

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Greystone: 8:01am On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:

Conclusively, you've met like 10 tall girls in Nigeria out of the 30. You should be celebrated bro.

grin

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by SpartanKing: 8:03am On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:
Simp!
Is that a new word in the English dictionary?
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Petyprincess(f): 8:09am On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:

I don't date Nigerian girls, their wahala too much.
This how you fail exam simple question you can't even answer, "will you date a short girl?" you giving offpoint reply undecided
Nd you think Nigerian girls are interested in short broke guy like you? It's funny how y'all think you worth reach 1 derica of rice grin

11 Likes

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Petyprincess(f): 8:10am On Mar 07, 2020
For me height matters alot!! I don't do short guys! 6ft nd above is a bae kiss
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Davash222(m): 8:13am On Mar 07, 2020
Petyprincess:

This how you fail exam simple question you can't even answer, "will you date a short girl?" you giving offpoint reply undecided
Nd you think Nigerian girls are interested in short broke guy like you? It's funny how y'all think you worth reach 1 derica of rice grin
The post is beyond your comprehension, I can't condescend too low to make you understand. Step aside, archaic newspaper!

2 Likes

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Thoseen30(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2020
Petyprincess:

Easy easy princess the ground is slipery
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Davash222(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2020
Petyprincess:
For me height matters alot!! I don't do short guys! 6ft nd above is a bae kiss
Short engines don't have the luxury of scale of preference.

1 Like

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Thoseen30(m): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2020
To me i prefer tall girls, remember the first girl that asked me out in secondary school was taller than me i reach her shoulder she was the tallest girl in school then, i accepted but wouldn't want to walk around her in school cause they were calling her names like, longy,....but met her some years back I'm even taller than her now with some inch lol
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Petyprincess(f): 8:20am On Mar 07, 2020
Thoseen30:

Easy easy princess the ground is slipery
I just hate when guys here think they are one medal or something special angry anything small question they will find something to shame Nigerian girls,even person wey no get passport will be claiming i dnt do Nigerian girls grin

9 Likes

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Petyprincess(f): 8:21am On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:

Short engines don't have the luxury of scale of preference.
Lol i really do hurt your feelings grin At least we get choice outside Nigeria unlike your dwarf broke sef cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Thoseen30(m): 8:23am On Mar 07, 2020
Petyprincess:

I just hate when guys here think they are one medal or something special angry anything small question they will find something to shame Nigerian girls,even person wey no get passport will be claiming i dnt do Nigerian girls grin

Now you are sounding funny lol, don't mind some of us joh we tend to be hypocrite sometimes when he clearly have like 3 gfss with side cheeks even short ones
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by SocialJustice: 8:27am On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:

Where do you live? I've consistently dated girls that are 5 feet 10 inches to over 6 feet. The current girl I have my eyes on is 6ft 3inches and they are all Nigerians. My family alone has more than 10 tall girls and women. I have friends with tall mums and sisters.

The majority are short but there are tall girls everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Davash222(m): 8:30am On Mar 07, 2020
SocialJustice:
Where do you live? I've consistently dated girls that are 5 feet 10 inches to over 6 feet. The current girl I have my eyes on is 6ft 3inches and they are all Nigerians. My family alone has more than 10 tall girls and women. I have friends with tall mums and sisters.

The majority are short but there are tall girls everywhere.
The time used in dating all these girls would have been used in getting one foreign babe and save yourself the stress of changing girls like boxers.

1 Like

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Gofwane(m): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:

Simp!
grin
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by babyfaceafrica: 8:32am On Mar 07, 2020
Petyprincess:

Nd you think Nigerian girls are interested in short broke guy like you?

But the topic is about height, why bring financial capabilities?.. Most money be involved always!!

2 Likes

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Thoseen30(m): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:

The time you used in dating all these girls would have used in getting yourself one foreign babe and save yourself the stress of changing girls like boxers.
How do y'all date foreign babe while youre in Nigeria
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Davash222(m): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol i really do hurt your feelings grin At least we get choice outside Nigeria unlike your dwarf broke sef cheesy
Funmisticqueen said exactly same thing now she's dating a 'broke Nigerian boy'(a Nairalander sef). We know una tactics.. we can't settle for less.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Petyprincess(f): 8:43am On Mar 07, 2020
Thoseen30:

Now you are sounding funny lol, don't mind some of us joh we tend to be hypocrite sometimes when he clearly have like 3 gfss with side cheeks even short ones
Gbam i love your sincerity!! I have no problem having preference honestly bt it's so stupid to think short girls are only found in Nigeria,just check the comments above,one even said 99 percent of Nigerian girls are short lipsrsealed
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2020
favoryte33:
I heared short guys are psychologically intimidated by ladies taller than them. Also, the short girls like the really tall men to complement their gene pool. Are these facts or mere assumptions?

irony of life.

as I am, my wife must be taller than me.

first thing I will continue looking out for in the woman I want to marry is her height, she must be obviously taller than me, then other things follow.

if I'm taller than her, we can't marry.

however, short or tall in height is relative.

what you see as short might be tall to someone else.

imagine Anthony Joshua calling Cristiano Ronaldo short man because Jushua is taller than Ronaldo. whereas, Ronaldo is not a short guy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) / Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. / I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.