Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend (41793 Views)

My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. / My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Grandmeister(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2021
Ladylawyer:

This is not money, this is the effect of a curved dick.
Nope! Sex is overrated and women know it...he has more money than the Op. Even though that doesn't mean he will be willing to give the girl as much as the Op would.

9 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Olumaeme: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2021
Sometimes i wonder why young women will decide to be in relationships with cows who disrespect them.
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Ladylawyer(f): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2021
Grandmeister:

Nope! Sex is overrated and women know it...he has more money than the Op. Even though that doesn't mean he will be willing to give the girl as much as the Op would.
True words
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Bishopsgate(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
She has been hypnotized, that's all.

"Dick-notized" more like...���

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2021
She enjoys brutally and her gave her what you lack. Check yourself before you wreck yourself
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by iLegendd(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021:

This is to say that most girls are confused.
I think they prefer abusive men but on the internet They rebuke them.

No, they don't prefer abusive men. They prefer men that know how to give the kind of pleasure they can't get anywhere or give themselves.

It doesn't matter if you're abusive or not — just f*ckdict her and you're hers for life. Even if she dates you, she'll cheat on you with such ex. So, be glad she left.

A woman does not consider sleeping with an ex who is great in bed as cheating, but pleasure and adventure.

She'll say to herself, "Afterall, I knew him before you and I have f*cked him before meeting you, so I'm not cheating. I'm just doing what I have done before."

Meaning: she has slept with him before, so it's not a new thing to her and it's not cheating in her eyes. Sleeping with a guy she met after meeting you is what she considers as cheating, not sleeping with an ex.

You're lucky she left, else, you would've ended up raising her ex's child and only find out when the child has grown.

You're too soft for her (in and outside the bedroom). The bond and sweet memories she has with him is more than the ones she has with you.

He's a bad boy who knows what's up, but you're a nice guy who's trying to know what's up. The difference is clear.

Don't blame her, blame the memories she has with him and the pleasure/drama she gets from him. Those things matter to women, especially pleasure and drama.

Lack of pleasure and drama = a boring relationship to a woman. She'll either leave or cheat in such a case.

So, don't panic.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by EgunMogaji2: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021:
We bonded so well together, she is an NYSC member. She told me that she has a boyfriend but she has called off their relationship because the guy has beaten her twice. The first time , the guy did it in front of his mother to the extent that she lost a tooth. And spent days in the hospital

The second time the guy slapped her because she told him that he comes home late.
She said the guy is a serial cheat, she has caught him on different occasions.

They dated for 6 years. But the guy will not accept the break up. Their families knows each other.

I have her the love she deserved, pampered her so well. I told her that I know she will go back to the guy one day, she said nooo I can’t do that.

One week after I said that to her. The guy was calling and pleading. She stopped picking my calls. I stopped calling her.

I sent her a text to know what is going on. She said it’s not what I think.

I said fine. I deleted her numbers and move on.

Ogbeni just leave her.

Pick just one of the issues with Nigeria, work on providing the solution. Watch as you become the next Otengote. Then they'll come rush you.

5 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by MummyD2020(f): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021:
We bonded so well together, she is an NYSC member. She told me that she has a boyfriend but she has called off their relationship because the guy has beaten her twice. The first time , the guy did it in front of his mother to the extent that she lost a tooth. And spent days in the hospital

The second time the guy slapped her because she told him that he comes home late.

They dated for 6 years. But the guy will not accept the break up. Their families knows each other.

I have her the love she deserved, pampered her so well. I told her that I know she will go back to the guy one day, she said nooo I can’t do that.

One week after I said that to her. The guy was calling and pleading. She stopped picking my calls. I stopped calling her.

Her low self esteem is top notched!
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by yusluvad(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2021
That is part of the many things body-count causes.

Free the b***h bro...
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by NtiObaEneke(f): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2021
Op block her so she won't find a way to come back.

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by frozen70(f): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021:

Most women are not confused as a matter of fact women are never confused in a game they understand better

Yes you gave her what you think was the best for her there could be some thing that the guy does better than you, which is lacking in her and will prefer to go back to him anytime he returns back to her

Despite that the guy has removed one of her teeth, she still went back to him, she knows best, maybe until the guy removes the most important teeth inside her mouth before she will have sense

Just move on fast because she will still come back to you anytime the guy mess up

It's now left for you to be used as a resettlement center, where displaced babe can take solace pending when she will be recalled back

But left for me close her chapter and get a replacement, love is not for gamblers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by abadiru: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2021
Maybe she enjoys the beating, if that is so there is nothing you can do to that than allow her to enjoy her life while the beating last.
22o62021:

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Valuc: 10:53am On Oct 25, 2021
Lol... Na life be that... Some of those afgans that left for USA ... No mata how they treat them there.... Their eyes still dey afgan... if like understand wetin I dey talk

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by CUMIN: 10:53am On Oct 25, 2021
Most of you guys don't know that men is the center of the world...you should never pamper any woman you are not married to except you are ficking her. You don't need any explanation.

7 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by CUMIN: 10:53am On Oct 25, 2021
Most of you guys don't know that men is the center of the world...you should never pamper any woman you are not married to except you are ficking her. You don't need any explanation.[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Rimsd(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2021
Ladies are really funny and confuse creature, I have one like that now, the guy in question is ready to marry her but her reason is that she can't marry him because the guy is too quite or calm for her...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by MrCover: 10:55am On Oct 25, 2021
Most of Nigeria ladies don't know what they want, in a relationship

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by hefeeluv: 10:56am On Oct 25, 2021
She went back to a guy that beat Infront of her mum OMG �, I deserved anything she sees aftermath even it is death ☠️�
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
She has been hypnotized, that's all.
It's not all about pampering a lady nor hypnotizing. There is something the guy is doing, this other is not doing. Maybe the guy can knack very well while my guy can't. There are a lot things that can keep women. I have once met a lady that her boyfriend has turn to a pouching bag I advised her to leave the relationship, she told me that she have tried leaving several times but she was unable to meet a guy that could do the most important thing that makes her happy in a relationship, which the guy is perfectly doing without a fault.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Adrian98(m): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Is he a dentist?

4 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by frozen70(f): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2021
CUMIN:
Most of you guys don't know that men is the center of the world...you should never pamper any woman you are not married to except you are ficking her. You don't need any explanation.[color=#000099][/color]

That's a wrong advice.
Even you, you dont practice what you are advicing guys to do

If you are tired of women and their dramas

Leave them for those who understand their nature

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Bigpapi: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021:

You're a big fool

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Lee99: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2021
Hahaha op just reminded me of one such case I had with this very fine girl, she kept telling me how she can't stay in a relationship where the guy hits her, omo like 2 weeks later one homeboy called me with her number that I should leave his girl alone omo no be small thing me and the guy later became friends, he come even dey beat the girl send me voicenote for WhatsApp where the girl dey cry dey beg me to forgive her... Laugh wan finish me that night, in summary most girls love abusive relationships and theres little you can do about it, I have a temper but I never hit women just go for a girl thats not damaged goods, you'll be fine.
PS: I starred the voicenote make I go play am again abeg grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Newboss(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2021
So you follow dey fûck NYSC girls?

Mumu man think say he found love. Love no be youth corper o.

5 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Snoolv360(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2021
The former boyfriend may be a dentist, maybe she wants to remove other teeth. She will come back to you.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by proxillin(m): 11:01am On Oct 25, 2021
i dont pity those women on social media posting pictures of battered faces...

They are pretenders...They knew the guy is violent, they just marry him anyways..in the name of "i like bad guys"

bad guys kill u there...enjoy una bad guys,,l

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Pat081: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2021
Your girl friend and not your sister so let her be if she don't love him she will not go back to him look for your own gal too
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by yinkeys(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2021
@22o62021 Let me help you today, she’s gone. Don’t waste your time pondering about her. To understand what happened so you don’t make the same mistake again. Read this book : The Rational Male 1.

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by obowunmi(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021:

Why are you judging ? Peoples parents do this to each other and they don’t leave.

Only the strong survives.
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by PDinteriors(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2021
That’s where she wants to be…a woman’s heart is where she wants it to be and nothing anyone can do to turn back

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Standardluv: 11:04am On Oct 25, 2021
This is very much plausible because I know of a friend's friend who said her boyfriend beating her turns her on.... as weird as it may sound

3 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by bigcee(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2021
She is suffering from Stockholm syndrome grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster / What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.