Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,076 members, 7,832,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend (46044 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Peppered chicken na your mateeeeeee? grin

Well, op,the truth is that I dey always dey pity any guyman wey dey try impress him woman at the expense of loosegaurding himself.........You see,this is one reason why I love hanging out with my guys, because when we are together,with or without money,we dey always dey feel okay cool. No need to carry body cheesy

demmaa tryiinggg to give what dem dont yhavee
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by mrkings84(m): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2021
jaelz:
So yesterday wey be chilling day we all know as e dey be as joli fellows now, as a man wey no dey dull I went to this bar around Asokoro / AYA round about yesterday evening to chill and hang out with my cousin while watching football ⚽.

But something happened that damped my spirit yesterday, a private lower rank soldier that was wearing a track down and his army vest yesterday came into the bar with whom I supposed was his girlfriend and sat down next to us, he was very close to me in particular while the girl was sitted at the other end, what struck me was that he told the bar man to bring peppered chicken two plates but make his own to be just only pepper and onions and to cover the top properly with saviet paper so the girl doesn't notice, then he should bring one five alive and one table water for him because him no too hold money for pocket.

This really shook me because i was surprised as to why he could not just ask the girl to take something cheaper so the both of them could enjoy or even tell her outrightly that he doesn't have enough money on him so she should support him or so?

You see we guys atimes are the architects of our misfortunes because we always try to please and form big boys at the front of our women, I always tell people that a woman that you can't tell you are down financially or can't occasionally assist you with the bills is a total no for me any day any time.

Guys go through alot from Uber for the girls, to paying bills at the chilling spot, to trying to make her happy throughout the whole period you are out with her, to protecting her and finally paying her Uber back home it's just too much for me to handle believe you me and I feel it's totally wrong.

The very last mumu I can't mumu Na him be this!

If I don't have enough cash and I wish to hang out with a girl, whether na first timer hanging out of or what, I put it to her, If I have enough cash I spend but if I don't, babe, this is how things are o, so if u have some change come out with it...

By so doing everyone is happy!!

So u will chop chicken and drink 5alive while me that will foot the bills will chop pepper and onions and dowlnload it with sechet water abi?

Thunder!.....
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by ovieigho(m): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2021
jaelz:
So yesterday wey be chilling day we all know as e dey be as joli fellows now, as a man wey no dey dull I went to this bar around Asokoro / AYA round about yesterday evening to chill and hang out with my cousin while watching football ⚽.

But something happened that damped my spirit yesterday, a private lower rank soldier that was wearing a track down and his army vest yesterday came into the bar with whom I supposed was his girlfriend and sat down next to us, he was very close to me in particular while the girl was sitted at the other end, what struck me was that he told the bar man to bring peppered chicken two plates but make his own to be just only pepper and onions and to cover the top properly with saviet paper so the girl doesn't notice, then he should bring one five alive and one table water for him because him no too hold money for pocket.

This really shook me because i was surprised as to why he could not just ask the girl to take something cheaper so the both of them could enjoy or even tell her outrightly that he doesn't have enough money on him so she should support him or so?

You see we guys atimes are the architects of our misfortunes because we always try to please and form big boys at the front of our women, I always tell people that a woman that you can't tell you are down financially or can't occasionally assist you with the bills is a total no for me any day any time.

Guys go through alot from Uber for the girls, to paying bills at the chilling spot, to trying to make her happy throughout the whole period you are out with her, to protecting her and finally paying her Uber back home it's just too much for me to handle believe you me and I feel it's totally wrong.

Guy na you no understand this guy in this context o..
The guy na real guy man ! He needs to knack that night and he no too owe! That’s not his girl friend
Na to chop and clean mouth !
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Antell95(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2021
How many times will this hit front page? Mtvheeew!

Btw, I need a Car for uber services.

Either on lease or Higher purchase.

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by RodgersAkpafu: 10:53am On Nov 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Dating in Nigeria right now is an even bigger responsibility than being a father.

The idea of being a single father is becoming interesting to be me.

There was a thread yesterday where the woman was complaining about men in their 40s unmarried and just partying around, happy, she don’t know they have swallowed the single-dad pill and don’t want the added responsibility that comes with women.
Please share with me the link to that thread
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by KoshCAD: 10:54am On Nov 01, 2021
I remember when I went to meet a girl at Ago roundabout, okota. As we entered into chicken republic, I no even bother to as her what she needs, I just said you will like snacks and drink. I went there to buy am myself, plus 200naira coke.

I only spent 400naira. No be say money no dey my picked at that time. I just no be mugu. Make she no take am na.

Me self no chop anything there.
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by McEphiks(m): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2021
siofra:
Please what is peppered chicken that somebody cannot afford

Nigerian boys are too broke and stingy, may God help them. Amen.

I was expecting to see you here but hope you WOULDN'T type something like this, but your quest for superfluous attention, driven by hate for men will not allow you use your brain faster than your finger.

Read again what the OP typed. The man's occupation, the day of the month and tell me he may not be broke at this time.

Olod0!
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by yusluvad(m): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2021
Fake life things. That girl can't in anyway be his girlfriend...
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Lokojatoofar: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2021
jaelz:

True talk. No need to force love. The right one for you will appreciate you in any condition.
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by DaveHarry(m): 11:04am On Nov 01, 2021
I love me sha; I no dey after impressing anybody, and my girls love me that way.
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by lexy2014: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2021
siofra:

Pls try and get d guys number so u can buy peppered chicken for him
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by DrTims(m): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2021
Well you know most ladies are not like that. sad
tchidi066:
The girl friend herself should be ashamed of herself, it shows she is a glutton, i can't watch my man take something way less expensive while i rake the giant portion, it's greediness, even if he doesn't mind well i mind, and we must take equal proportions, or we can order as take away and eat together at home. These girls that go out and eat a whole banquet on top of a guy's pocket, i don't know how they do it, the shame will be too much on me
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by REALretep(m): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2021
jaelz:
So yesterday wey be chilling day we all know as e dey be as joli fellows now, as a man wey no dey dull I went to this bar around Asokoro / AYA round about yesterday evening to chill and hang out with my cousin while watching football ⚽ .

op
Abeg how you take produce this football emoji ⚽⚾�������� ...I think say nairaland no de show all those emojis

UPDATE:
I've just observed it showed up here along with another one.
So it seems nairaland actually does support some emojis cool
Biko who has a list of all the emojis supported by nairaland
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by lexy2014: 11:08am On Nov 01, 2021
ovieigho:

Guy na you no understand this guy in this context o..
The guy na real guy man ! He needs to knack that night and he no too owe! That’s not his girl friend
Na to chop and clean mouth !

is there any guarantee that he will be able to knack d girl because he bought her chicken? or do u think d girl doesnt also have d intention to chop chicken and clean mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by EdwardRandy(m): 11:10am On Nov 01, 2021
tchidi066:
The girl friend herself should be ashamed of herself, it shows she is a glutton, i can't watch my man take something way less expensive while i rake the giant portion, it's greediness, even if he doesn't mind well i mind, and we must take equal proportions, or we can order as take away and eat together at home. These girls that go out and eat a whole banquet on top of a guy's pocket, i don't know how they do it, the shame will be too much on me
I wish I could like your comment more than once smiley
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Toseenlove: 11:12am On Nov 01, 2021
jaelz:

Cc:MrColdSweat
Another food don land, Seems guys have started feeling the Heat In this perilous days grin
Reasonable Men must have sense by force by fire. I have always said this, Men are the cause of the most problems and solutions of the world. But they create "MORE PROBLEMS THAN SOLUTIONS" The other gender Is Just there like an Intermediary, more of like a dummy, Anywhere Belle Face & Where Breeze Blow Them Go. They are the ones truly enjoying Life while Men keep on Suffering themselves with their nonsensical egoistic nature lol......
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by ovieigho(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2021
lexy2014:

is there any guarantee that he will be able to knack d girl because he bought her chicken? or do u think d girl doesnt also have d intention to chop chicken and clean mouth?

It’s possible! It’s a game , it’s swing either way , we have been there but don’t assume she is his girl friend
That’s what I’m trying to say
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by dodorima147(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2021
Na d bar man i dey vex 4 sef he for bring 4ram very rouged pepper make him body hia am
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by IMASTEX: 11:23am On Nov 01, 2021
Romanoff:
When you're not being honest with yourself, girls will use you to catch cruise.

Would he have died if he said "babe, I no get money, make we just drink coke".

That's how you'd even know if the girl has sense, she could opt to split the bill with you, pay for the entire bill or ask you to pay for something you can afford.

Fake life.
Exactly, and fake life is the beginning of marriage woes. The only time I may hold back or shade info temporarily is when i intend to take a business risk. Just to faith on God solely without fear talks.

1 Like

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by BePrepared: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2021
siofra:

As if u have eaten it b4
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Champneys: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2021
jaelz:

Mind your fu...cking business.
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by seyz91(m): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2021
Yes you right

it's totally wrong but sadly naija constitutes so many SIMPERS cheesy
jaelz:

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by seyz91(m): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2021
abi
Kobicove:
If the guy decides to go hungry just because he wants to impress a lady that's his problem undecided
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by seyz91(m): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2021
confirm!
SenecaTheYonger:
Dating in Nigeria right now is an even bigger responsibility than being a father.

The idea of being a single father is becoming interesting to me.

There was a thread yesterday where the woman was complaining about men in their 40s unmarried and just partying around, happy, she don’t know they have swallowed the single-dad pill and don’t want the added responsibility that comes with women.
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2021
jaelz:

I don't do all that shiit...and I still get them girls.

Be an alpha or you become a laughing stock
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Johel(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2021
jaelz:

Omo...Na guys chilling sure pass...these b*tches are overrated.
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by iExplore(m): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2021
siofra:

Pls tell me you're joking rn
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by spiceadole: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
jaelz:

They don't do all that for free.
The moment guys stop demanding sexual gratification form ladies in the name of relationship, they won't need to foot any bill for them

1 Like

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by olamoses75(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Some men are foolish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers / Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. / Nairaland Get Together Party'03

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.