Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

Do You Think The World Is Fair After Reading This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think The World Is Fair After Reading This (530 Views)

"The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think The World Is Fair After Reading This by CACL: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
�When a man has a good car, it attracts more ladies to him.�‍� when a lady has a good car it repels guys from her.
This the world we live in.

�When a teenage boy impregnates his teenage girlfriend The girl dropout from the school and the Boy keep his education.
This the world we live in

�when a guy catches his girlfriend with other person He fights his girlfriend.�‍�when a woman catches her guy with other lady. She fights with the other lady.this the world we live in..

�A76 years old man Can marry a 26 yearsLady.�‍�A 36 years old laddy is tagged as too old to get married
This the world we live in

�A man looses his wife to death and #Remarries after 1 year,he did the right thing, he's being raised and praised and congratulated for moving on..after all: life is for the living..�‍�when a woman looses her husband to death and remaries after 4yeaRs, "Ahh,so early?are u sure she wasn't sleeping with that man even when her husband was alive? That was why she killed her husband..this the world we in.

�when a married man is caught with another woman in bed his wife is asked to forgive him and move on..�‍�when a married girl caught with another man..his Husband tells her to leave the house.
This is the world we live in

�when a man gets transferred by his company to another state, all the family relocates with him.�‍� when a girl transferred by her company to another state she goes alone or resigns from the Job.

�So do u think this world is fair for Both genders

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The World Is Fair After Reading This by BMathew: 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Irony of life

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The World Is Fair After Reading This by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
The world is fair to both in different ways.

As a lady I have gotten some favours from both men and women with no cost that ordinarily will be impossible for a man.

Men and women needs to come to a compromise and understand that the world sees them differently, there are things a man could easily get and a women cannot and vice versa

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think The World Is Fair After Reading This by Sonnobax15(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Think The World Is Fair After Reading This by SILENTandSMART2: 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
Yeye talk.. cheesy
Re: Do You Think The World Is Fair After Reading This by KiNg0G: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
U nor get life aside nairaland.
Re: Do You Think The World Is Fair After Reading This by aluyapreston: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
If you seriously know what women can get for just being women, you won't be stupid to put up all of the gibberish you typed there

I was once going to Ibadan from Delta and lost all my money en route. I was 19 then and was stranded in Ondo for with 5h. I decided to stop cars that could help me with a lift to Iwo road. At least I believe they would be patient enough for my brother to give them the remaining 1k once I get to Iwo road. There was a lady beside me who was heading to Ibadan too

A car stopped and a young man that could be my dad stopped for the both of us. I ran to him with the lady also approaching that I had to get to Ibadan and it was my first time going there. Mind you it was getting dark.

Baba said that he stopped for the woman and wanted to chat with her on his way. He told me someone would likely help me and it wasn't his fault I lost my money. He zoomed off with the smiling lady.

A guy eventually helped me that day by paying for my transport and even when we got to Iwo road he didn't take the refund.

I am 24 now and I am doing well for myself with legit business. I don't have a car but I own my own shit and can afford a car if I want. I also help guys and ladies now but only because I want to and not because they are women

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think The World Is Fair After Reading This by siofra(f): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
KiNg0G:

U nor get life aside nairaland.

See pesin wey the ask question.
Kettle calling pot black.
Re: Do You Think The World Is Fair After Reading This by czarr(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Is it fair that women are not held to the same success standards as men?

is it fair that women basically get into the clubs and most events for free?

Is it fair that the man is expected to be the provider and toil day and night till he dies earlier than the woman?

Is it fair that a woman can basically attack a man and society expects the man to show restraint?

Is it fair that women control whether or not she would have a man's child because it's her womb? if she wants to abort nothing a guy can do.

Is it fair that in the court of public opinion a woman who falsely accuses a man of rape is believed even without proof?

Is it fair that our judicial system gives women lighter sentences for the same crime committed by a man?

Is it fair that in an emergency situation like the titanic ship sinking or a fire outbreak situation the safety of women and children are considered before the men?

we all have our privileges.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think The World Is Fair After Reading This by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Richywiz:
The world is fair to both in different ways.

As a lady I have gotten some favours from both men and women with no cost that ordinarily will be impossible for a man.

Men and women needs to come to a compromise and understand that the world sees them differently, there are things a man could easily get and a women cannot and vice versa
Wise reply

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Video: Lady Lashes Boyfriend With Cane For Cheating / Has Your Dream Or Someone's Dream About You Ever Come To Pass? / Why You Should Stop Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.