Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Men are Wicked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men are Wicked (3880 Views)

Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men are Wicked by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
As I scrolled through fb, I came across a post. This lady, her boyfriend took her to market, to buy things. Only for her to discover that the next day, those items they bought were for his introduction with another lady.
That's just one story.
What of the one who will invite his girlfriend to someone's wedding, without her knowing its his. And she bought asoebi sef. My God!

Men are WICKED , CALLOUS creatures. Even the Bible confirms it. I know they'll flock this thread to say nonsense but, this is the truth.
Why will you date someone you can't marry and then you ask her to follow you to market to buy things meant for your wedding to another woman?
And she humbly followed you.
And you know what?
After two, three months, these same men will crawl back inside inbox.
"I miss you"
"You won't understand"

Now I'm beginning to understand why some men are locked inside bottles. They deserve every bit of it!

"But women do same"
True. But it's 1 woman to 50 men. That's the ratio.
Men are callous. Wicked. Extremely wicked.
Breaking hearts left, right, centre, to prove what? Even if she has offended you, why can't you LET HER GO? After 2, 3,4 years of dating you, she sees your wedding on Facebook.

I pity the women marrying such cursed men. You will never enjoy your home. Because your husband broke the hedge the serpent will bite the both of you. Many of you men are so empty, something as useless as kayanmata can hook you. You have no conscience. You think with your dick.
Must you break so many hearts before you get married? Must you invite so many curses on the head of your future family?
Continue inviting evil into your household. We'll see how it plays out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men are Wicked by Kriss216: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
.Even if she has offended you, why can't you LET HER GO?

You're not in the position to tell a man how he should react to betrayal.

If as my girlfriend you betrayed me by sleeping around thinking I won't find out, I'll do more than asking you to follow me to market to buy things for my wedding with another woman. I'll shatter your heart. I'll make you feel pains. I'll make you regret meeting me.

No gender has the monopoly of inflicting pains.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men are Wicked by Jeon(f): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hi dear Bunny rabbit long time?
Re: Men are Wicked by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kriss216:
cool
and the curses placed sometimes don't affect the person involved, but their offspring. Innocent offspring.

1 Like

Re: Men are Wicked by MASTERYANKEE: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
Fuvvvk shitttt
Re: Men are Wicked by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
when a curse is placed, a demon is invoked to carry it out. When you hurt someone who loved you innocently, and they curse you, a very eager demon is assigned to torment you, and your lineage after you. Think 20, 50 years or more into the future. Is it really worth it? You say "it's just fun, nothing serious" but is that what you communicated to the other person? Is that what you told them? That you're in it for a joy ride?
People hand over properties to their children, you hand over curses from a spurned lover down to your children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men are Wicked by Romanoff(f): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
This is an unrelated question but I'll ask it.

Do you think heart break hurts less if sex wasn't involved?

3 Likes

Re: Men are Wicked by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kriss216:

[s]You're not in the position to tell a man how he should react to betrayal.

If as my girlfriend you betrayed me by sleeping around thinking I won't find out, I'll do more than asking you to follow me to market to buy things for my wedding with another woman. I'll shatter your heart. I'll make you feel pains. I'll make you regret meeting me.

No gender has the monopoly of inflicting pains.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Men are Wicked by Kriss216: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Romanoff:

God bless you, Roman figure.

Chastity is the antidote of 'I was used and Dumped'.

- Denique

5 Likes

Re: Men are Wicked by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
I'm not here to banter words with any man. If you don't like what I wrote, drag it like a dog chewing bone. I don't care. I won't reply you.

2 Likes

Re: Men are Wicked by Godada(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2021

I still don't get this perceived bitterness to the opposite sex. There are stories of both men and women dishing out 50 shades of wickedness to each other just like a lady killed her step daughter while the husband wasn't around.

There are cases of men sleeping and impregnating their step daughters.

The thing is wickedness is not just a character trait, it is peculiar to males and females alike.

What I do find distasteful and troubling is your stat: that men wickedness to women is in the ratio 50:1.

Kindly explain how you arrived at that figure. Where and how did you compile that data? Are these figures statistical that one can access and arrive at your conclusion or is it something you dreamed up?

Kindly illuminate me on this last paragraph.

8 Likes

Re: Men are Wicked by garriAndsugar: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Men are wicked..

Women are wicked.

We are all wicked..

4 Likes

Re: Men are Wicked by garriAndsugar: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lollittaa:
I'm not here to banter words with any man. If you don't like what I wrote, drag it like a dog chewing bone. I don't care. I won't reply you.
Shhh...you care

But you can choose not to reply it doesn't change the fact that you care...

5 Likes

Re: Men are Wicked by mariahAngel(f): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Romanoff:

The one who never had sex would probably never know the heartbreak would've hurt more if sex was involved, and the one who had sex would probably never know the heartbreak would've hurt less if sex wasn't involved.
Either way, hurt is hurt.

2 Likes

Re: Men are Wicked by slickycee: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Agreed .

Men are wicked .

But so are the daughters of Eve.

It's a competition of who is more wicked this days.

OP if men haven't directly hurt you , please just no drag us .

Some ladies out there, get exactly what they deserve ,most times not from the guy they used or hurt, but from the guy they decided to love .

Karma has no feelings, if you like repent from dating married men or whatever evil a lady does.
At a time she least expect, the lady would answer to karma and either another guy or her children gets to hurt her just the way she had done to others.

I don't pity people in relationships, they never tell you their crime, it's only what the other person did.

It's well

6 Likes

Re: Men are Wicked by BRATISLAVA: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lollittaa:
As I scrolled through fb, I came across a post. This lady, her boyfriend took her to market, to buy things. Only for her to discover that the next day, those items they bought were for his introduction with another lady.
That's just one story.
What of the one who will invite his girlfriend to someone's wedding, without her knowing its his. And she bought asoebi sef. My God!

Men are WICKED , CALLOUS creatures. Even the Bible confirms it. I know they'll flock this thread to say nonsense but, this is the truth.
Why will you date someone you can't marry and then you ask her to follow you to market to buy things meant for your wedding to another woman?
And you know what?
"I miss you"
"You won't understand"

Now I'm beginning to understand why some men are locked inside bottles. They deserve every bit of it!

"But women do same"
Breaking hearts left, right, centre, to prove what? Even if she has offended you, why can't you LET HER GO? After 2, 3,4 years of dating you, she sees your wedding on Facebook.

I pity the women marrying such cursed men. You will never enjoy your home. Because your husband broke the hedge the serpent will bite the both of you. Many of you men are so empty, something as useless as kayanmata can hook you. You have no conscience. You think with your dick.
Must you break so many hearts before you get married? Must you invite so many curses on the head of your future family?

It boils down to men believing they are punishing a lady by wasting her time to make her worthless. You see it on the forum all the time. They believe women expire ie. Once they get old they've dealt with them. They don't want the relationship, but rather than ending it, "I'll keep her as a fvckmate, use her for years and dump her and get a better lady with manners to teach her a lesson".

And they see nothing wrong with it.

There are a lot of cursed men roaming around, the curses are justified and hold them fast. Many don't know it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men are Wicked by Nonexisting1: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
"But women do same"
True. But it's 1 woman to 50 men. That's the ratio
. Too many hypocrisies in just one person.

7 Likes

Re: Men are Wicked by SILENTandSMART2: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lol i hate seeing things like this as if girls don't do worse than that,

One girl dey fucck Yahoo boy wey get money and he told her to video call her current boyfriend ,she did it all because of money , the guy just dey disappointed so if the guy did one of what you stated above for such a girl ,is it too much ?

Nodey open mouth waaa like mumu , anything you see dat happens is either you look away or find out what happened and never pray for such.....

7 Likes

Re: Men are Wicked by Teekay21(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
The guy dating u now is a dog,if you don't have a boyfriend your dad is
have respect for us,the man have his reasons for doing that and I love his style.

2 Likes

Re: Men are Wicked by solidmyk(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
Evil spirit don enter dis one o grin
Re: Men are Wicked by Atolu01: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sleep-posted.
Re: Men are Wicked by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

It boils down to men believing they are punishing a lady by wasting her time to make her worthless. You see it on the forum all the time. They believe women expire ie. Once they get old they've dealt with them. They don't want the relationship, but rather than ending it, "I'll keep her as a fvckmate, use her for years and dump her and get a better lady with manners to teach her a lesson".

There are a lot of cursed men roaming around, the curses are justified and hold them fast. Many don't know it.

A whole lot. Unfortunately their loved ones are caught in the crossfire. Innocent people suffering for the guilty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men are Wicked by Biglittlelois(f): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kriss216:

- Denique

Context, the bolded is wrong, e.g being in a relationship with someone for years without sex, and your partner suddenly up and leave, isn't that a classic case of being used and dumped?

2 Likes

Re: Men are Wicked by Theama(m): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
1:50? Haba!

Make una dey get fear of God na! angry

2 Likes

Re: Men are Wicked by torqque7(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lollittaa:
That's just one story.

And you know what?
"I miss you"
"You won't understand"

"But women do same"

. Ok we have heard u and we agree to every single word so relax,Oya go and drink water and come let’s go to the market too

1 Like

Re: Men are Wicked by Magnoliaa(f): 5:39am On Oct 26, 2021
Some men*.

2 Likes

Re: Men are Wicked by Magnoliaa(f): 5:49am On Oct 26, 2021

- Deniq.ue

A mindset change and responsibility-taking is the antidote. undecided If you married chaste, and the marriage breaks up? If you remain chaste, and guy dragged your time, keeping you away from other suitors? If you remain chaste and the guy went ahead to be keeping countless side chicks, being unfaithful?

It is even chastity, not virginity. Not common sense. Not discernment. grin So that means person go don use you sef and dump you, even if just once. grin You are all used properties of each other, dears. Because if you feel having sex in a relationship that didn't work out equals 'use and dump', then...You be ex-property. I no go take your chastity card. That one na band-aid. No pull wool over my eyes.

You feel it is other women that are being used and dumped, but in your case, you've had sex once and twice or thrice, but nahh, yours is different, abi? Continue.

One wonders why men don't feel this used and dumped thing and will definitely not be taking this kind of antidote.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men are Wicked by Godoverevery: 6:00am On Oct 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

My dear we understand.....women are saints.

There are no cursed women roaming about.

Like I always say.....the victim mentality is in born for you women.

2 Likes

Re: Men are Wicked by cooooooks(m): 6:14am On Oct 26, 2021
People who make statements like this: "men are wicked", "women are hoes", etc; are the problem.
Re: Men are Wicked by Tloc(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2021
Lollittaa:
when a curse is placed, a demon is invoked to carry it out. When you hurt someone who loved you innocently, and they curse you, a very eager demon is assigned to torment you, and your lineage after you. Think 20, 50 years or more into the future. Is it really worth it? You say "it's just fun, nothing serious" but is that what you communicated to the other person? Is that what you told them? That you're in it for a joy ride?
People hand over properties to their children, you hand over curses from a spurned lover down to your children.

Guessing the DEMONS told you all these

1 Like

Re: Men are Wicked by Truvelisback(m): 7:47am On Oct 26, 2021
Men are wicked because women are weakhead.
Re: Men are Wicked by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2021
cooooooks:
People who make statements like this: "men are wicked", "women are hoes", etc; are the problem.
mention my name with your full chest undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Women Really Users? (Photo) / My New Place- (photos) / I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.