Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

God and Allah: Are they the same? - Islam for Muslims (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / God and Allah: Are they the same? (18270 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / How Authentic Is Hadith "I leave amongst you...The Book of God and my sunnah"? / Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 13, 2007
felia:

people will alway talk about Islam, and those of us in the religion are feeling the presence of God. if you do not like Islam keep your comment to yourself because no body cares. because everybody is guilty as charge. and there are worst people in other religion.
@babyosisi she is just a freak!!!!!!!!

muslims too have started feeling the "presence" of allah?  grin grin grin grin What else have they not imported from christianity?

and what is this subtle attempt to replace the name "allah" for the more generic "God"? Is this not one more muslim attempt to repackage this religion of violence and bloodletting?

ashely:

@babyosisi.

u feel confident that you are saying the right thing. u are just as ignorant and a crappie ass fool as the rest of you guys. if you don't understand Islam maybe next time you should have a better understanding before coming to this topic to share false information about Muslims. seriously if you say all this crazy ass things about Islam in the mideast your ass is busted .

And you accuse us of ignorance and call us fools when we declare that islam is a religion of violence and intolerance?  grin Talk of irony!
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 13, 2007
abi o
ashely is declaring a religion of peace that burns peoples behind.
Now who is the crazy one?

so much for a religion of piss.
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by felia(f): 3:51am On Jul 13, 2007
@babyosisi

well did your religion talked about discrimination of religions if you are talking about burning people. what about your so called pastors who preaches the wrong information and end up sacrificing you guys for their fortune,and  for the  large congregation to make more money to build nice houses. that is your own blood we are talking about!
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 13, 2007
felia:

@babyosisi

well did your religion talked about discrimination of religions if you are talking about burning people. what about your so called pastors who preaches the wrong information and end up sacrificing you guys for their fortune,and for the large congregation to make more money to build nice houses. that is your own blood we are talking about!

Dont say things you cant defend. To use the word "sacrificing" is completely inapporpriate here and is clearly another desperate attempt to link christianity with the violence associated with islam. Fraud, extortion would be more appropriate language.

Thank God that all pastors do is fleece their flock of money and "seed offerings" to amass ill-gotten wealth. In islam, cowards such as mualana abdul-aziz of the lal masjid fame was caught trying to flee his mosque in a burqa surrounded by women and children. The same man who had vowed that he and his band of terrorists would "fight to the death". The same man who used women and children as human shields, armed female "students" with kalashnikovs and provided a safe haven for suicide bombers! To use the word "sacrificing" in this case is most appropriate!
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by Ndipe(m): 4:35am On Jul 13, 2007
"Thank God that all pastors do is fleece their flock of money and "seed offerings" to amass ill-gotten wealth. In islam, cowards such as mualana abdul-aziz of the lal masjid fame was caught trying to flee his mosque in a burqa surrounded by women and children. The same man who had vowed that he and his band of terrorists would "fight to the death". The same man who used women and children as human shields, armed female "students" with kalashnikovs and provided a safe haven for suicide bombers! To use the word "sacrificing" in this case is most appropriate!"

All of them are evil@davidyland, and should be condemned! As a matter of fact it is even worse for a pastor to fleece his congregrants using the Name of Jesus Christ. So, don't even attempt to justify the actions of swindlers masquerading themselves as pastors over the antics of fanatical muslims.
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 13, 2007
Ndipe:

All of them are evil@davidyland, and should be condemned! As a matter of fact it is even worse for a pastor to fleece his congregrants using the Name of Jesus Christ. So, don't even attempt to justify the fleecing actions of one (simply because they are 'preachers') over the antics of a fanatical muslim!

perhaps you need to read my posts a little more critically than merely wanting to be seen to criticise. I have NOT and will NEVER excuse a pastor that fleeces his flock. If you bothered to read the 2 threads on Oyakhilome, my stand on fake pastors/businessmen who continue to use the pulpit as a profit making company is not ambigous. My point (which you conveniently failed to see) is simple; it is silly to justify violence, murder, intolerance and bigotry on the basis of "extremist" pastors whose only offence is fleecing their flock of their hard earned salary.

Perhaps you intend to educate us on which is worse; a gullible individual who falls for the tricks of "men of God" or 19 adults who choose to murder 3000 innocent Americans in the name of allah and martyrdom. Over to you sir!
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by felia(f): 4:46am On Jul 13, 2007
@ davidylan

i guess the the truth is hard to believe now that the doors are opened for the "so called"pastors to pass hard drugs from one country to another is not appropriate by God. because your religion says it all, sleeping with the same sex in church or raping little kids of better still, having gay bishops, how about that. tell me what your religions preaches? making the priest rich and making the followers brats. is that what Jesus preached ? because i am a fan of the bible. non of that in applies, how am i sure you know your creator?
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by ashely(f): 4:54am On Jul 13, 2007
@ davidylan

i live in america people see the true mulisms only the blind and complete freaks do not see it. and in the same way we find american soldier who have gone to the mid-east talk about the truth. you don't have an idea of what is happening in the outside world. all you see is the media and the internet that tell you crap about islam. only if you know!
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 13, 2007
@ felia, you just cant resist slinging some mud eh?  grin

felia:

@ davidylan

i guess the the truth is hard to believe now that the doors are opened for the "so called"pastors to pass hard drugs from one country to another is not appropriate by God.

No genuine christian will condone a pastor caught trafficking in drugs. Any of them caught is made to face the full wrath of the law. You will never find christians demonstrating in support of a pastor caught in wrong doing because the bible is expressely against sin. If you have evidence to back up your spurius claims do not hesitate to state them.

felia:

because your religion says it all, sleeping with the same sex in church or raping little kids of better still, having gay bishops, how about that.

Really? Can you please show us where your own bible advocates homosexualism, pedophilia and supports gay bishops?

This is how the bible sees homosexuals - Romans 1: 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
  27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
  28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Unless you just want to be mischievous and continue peddling the convenient muslim excuse, verse 27 CLEARLY expresses God's true feelings about homosexuality.

What the bible says about gay bishops? - 1 Timothy 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

If that is not clear enough you can continue swimming in your ignorance and deciet!

Raping of little kids? Do i need to remind you of dear old prophet mohammed and his 6 yr old bride aisha?

felia:

tell me what your religions preaches? making the priest rich and making the followers brats. is that what Jesus preached ? because i am a fan of the bible. non of that in applies, how am i sure you know your creator?

Christianity is not a committee of bible fan club members so make your choice now.
If indeed you have ever read your bible it should be crystal clear to you what Christ had to say about pastors who fleece the flock. Just for teasers:

Jeremiah 2: 8 The priests said not, Where is the LORD? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit.
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 13, 2007
ashely:

@ davidylan

i live in america people see the true mulisms only the blind and complete freaks do not see it. and in the same way we find american soldier who have gone to the mid-east talk about the truth. you don't have an idea of what is happening in the outside world. all you see is the media and the internet that tell you crap about islam. only if you know!

keep living in denial dear. "true" muslims only live in the USA? Is it a coincidence that "true" muslims live in the USA BECAUSE the USA itself is NOT a muslim nation, is built on the fundamental principle of democracy, liberty, the respect of law and human rights? Who are the muslims who live in Saudi Arabia and the wakqf at the al aqsa mosque (the two muslim holiest sites)? Are they "false" muslims?

What of the muslims in Palestine, Pakistan, Sudan, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Nigeria? Are all those "false" muslims?

Muslims have no choice but to obey the law in the USA! Either that or they face the law or risk getting booted back to their backward 12th century islamic enclaves! If truly you all love islam so much why are you all ensconced in the laps of secularism in the west enjoying the benefits of living in societies built on the foundation of biblical principles? why are you not living with the "true" muslims in Saudi Arabia? Is there no peace there you could also enjoy?

[size=14pt]Hypocrites!![/size]

And the nonsense about not knowing what is happening in the outside world beyond what we see in the media perhaps you may want to tell us if the present show of shame at the lal masjid in islamabad where women wielding metal batons and kalashnikovs kidnapped policemen, captured a children's library and whose mullah's used as a human shield is true or just part of the media's campaign of calumny against the religion of "peace".
Maybe we need to remind you that terrorists killed 105 people in Basra over the weekend including guests at a wedding ceremony.
Perhaps the Darfur genocide is also just internet propaganda too eh?
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by felia(f): 5:30am On Jul 13, 2007
who is talking about true Muslims only in united states! you fail to realize the boo crap about your false and very negative information about Islam. even though you discard false pastor doesn't stop you for been an in-poster of the truth. you can never be a child of God if you can not relate and find the truth of other religions.than seeing the negative part of it all. Jesus also wine and dine with people of not of his faith, so what are you talking about. that, Muslims are what? and you are what?
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by ashely(f): 5:38am On Jul 13, 2007
Hypocrites!!
@davidylan.

have u ever take a good look at why and where all these untrue story are coming from. just becos brush is fight terrorism make all Muslim evil! do u even have an idea of what you are talking about becos only stupid and immature children that refuses to learn act, just the way must of u act when it comes to religion. just deal with it no body cares. and those who stick with the religion still do, so take a hike!
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 13, 2007
felia:

who is talking about true Muslims only in united states! you fail to realize the boo crap about your false and very negative information about Islam. even though you discard false pastor doesn't stop you for been an in-poster of the truth. you can never be a child of God if you can not relate and find the truth of other religions.than seeing the negative part of it all. Jesus also wine and dine with people of not of his faith, so what are you talking about. that, Muslims are what? and you are what?

Of all the bullcrap and inchoate material you wrote only the portion in highlights was worth looking at.

No where in the bible did Jesus Christ "wine and dine" with pharisees and sadducees, infact here is what he had to say about them: Matthew 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

On the many occassions where he did "wine and dine" with "people not of his faith" it was for one basic reason; to bring sinners unto repentance. You will not be the first person to say such, even the pharisees accused Jesus of eating with sinners: read on;
Mathew 9: 11 When the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Jesus Christ did not just wine and dine with anybody to validate their false doctrines, he did so as part of His plan to share with them the gospel of salvation!

What truth is there to see in islam? the truth of its inherent violence, intolerance and bigotry?
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 13, 2007
ashely:

Hypocrites!!
@davidylan.

have u ever take a good look at why and where all these untrue story are coming from. just because brush is fight terrorism make all Muslim evil! do u even have an idea of what you are talking about because only stupid and immature children that refuses to learn act, just the way must of u act when it comes to religion. just deal with it no body cares. and those who stick with the religion still do, so take a hike!

Untrue stories? shocked Of course no wonder you really dont care and will rather stick your heads in the sands of denial! So Iraq is all a lie? Islamabad, Palestine, Darfur e.t.c. are all lies? shocked

All muslims are not evil however is it not alarming that while muslims trooped out enmasse to proclaim their rage about cartoons drawn in denmark everyone has kept quiet while mullahs used women and children as human shields in pakistan?
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by emiley(f): 5:59am On Jul 13, 2007
well i disagree with you @davidylan.

i have a friend who is in Iraq, a soldier! never you believe the media they alway send the wrong message. the truth is hidden and so many people are behind this lies spread around the world about Islam.  your point is inappropriate and so untrue about Islam.
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by felia(f): 6:05am On Jul 13, 2007
if u put all these details together you can make a better word for your ignorances. please help your self because only fanatics act like you!

@davidylan
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 13, 2007
emiley:

well i disagree with you @davidylan.

i have a friend who is in Iraq, a soldier! never you believe the media they alway send the wrong message. the truth is hidden and so many people are behind this lies spread around the world about Islam.  your point is inappropriate and so untrue about Islam.

you "disagree" based on the words of a soldier in Iraq? How preposterous!

Here is my question again . . . are al qaeda, hizbullah, hamas e.t.c all "lies about islam"? 9-11, 7-7 are all "lies about islam"?
Dan Brown published a book denigrating christianity, he has since gone on to enjoy proceeds from the book made into a film. On the other hand, 17 years later Salman Rushdie still has millions of dollars hanging over his head by no other than the ISLAMIC GOVERMENT OF IRAN!
Theo Van Gogh was stabbed to death on the streets of Holland for publishing Allah weet het beter ("Allah Knows Best"wink by an islamist in 2004!
Ayaan Hirsi Ali is still in hiding and under death threats for converting from islam!

Did you read about the siege at the lal masjid mosque in islamabad? Are all these "lies about islam"? What have i said that is UNTRUE about islam? If you know the truth why don't you go ahead and debunk them rather than being vague and hypocritical?
What do you disagree with?

Isnt it funny that muslims are quick to tell us not to believe the media, the same media they used to excellent effect during the last Isreal-Hizbullah war in 2006? What a bunch of hypocrites! Perhaps 9-11 was also a media hoax and a lie too!
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 13, 2007
felia:

if u put all these details together you can make a better word for your ignorances. please help your self because only fanatics act like you!

@davidylan

lol at loss for words now that all u can now come up with is personal insults? how perdictable of muslims backed into a corner where they can no longer lie and decieve their way through.

If all fanatics, muslims alike, acted like me, this world would be the safest place on earth. You would probably be living in islamic societies like saudia arabia not hypocritically hugging secular life in the USA, islamabad would be the safest place on earth and 9-11 will never have happened!
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by ashely(f): 6:12am On Jul 13, 2007
i don't care because all you say are negative things. and now you want the true. i guess you were saying the truth all this while or was i seeing something else. or u are  just been irony according to your post!LOL
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 13, 2007
ashely:

i don't care because all you say are negative things. and now you want the true. i guess you were saying the truth all this while or was i seeing something else. or u are just been irony according to your post!LOL

trust me if there is anything positive about islam i would say so! In the face of death, violence, intolerance, sexual debauchery and other vices that are the hallmark of islam, it is hard to find anything positive to say. Muslims only make matters worse by threatening anyone who dares accuse them of not being peaceful.

you dont force people to find positive things to say about you, act it! And while you are at it pls polish ur grammer.
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by ashely(f): 6:20am On Jul 13, 2007
well i guess i wasn't trying your so called grammar too well. maybe this time i wasn't too good at your pingin english or what you nigerians call it. correct my spelling because i am not fully nigerian!lol
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by ashely(f): 6:22am On Jul 13, 2007
at least you weren't try hard to convince nobody at least not yourself!
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by felia(f): 6:27am On Jul 13, 2007
do u have any idea that all these freaky words make no sense to nobody. becos u are just finding a way to make sense out of nothing. keep your false information to yourself, you might need it in the future. good luck!
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by pilgrim1(f): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2007
The Allah of the Qur'an and the God revealed in the Bible are not the same. There's no honest and sensible person who would call them the same after having read the Bible and the Qur'an. Not clear? Then read the Hadiths, and you will no longer be left in any doubts.
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2007
felia:

do u have any idea that all these freaky words make no sense to nobody. because u are just finding a way to make sense out of nothing. keep your false information to yourself, you might need it in the future. good luck!

no amount of denial and propaganda can insulate you from the REAL TRUTH about islam forever. One day you will be forced to see islam for what it really is. Keep decieving urself hiding in the bowels of the USA, perhaps if you were forced to wear a burqa and denied the basic rights you enjoy in the islamic caliphates of Iran and Saudi Arabia the truth would be plain to you.

I am not surprised, islam has survived this long on a steady diet of lies, deciet, propaganda and fear.
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by Ndipe(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2007
"perhaps you need to read my posts a little more critically than merely wanting to be seen to criticise. I have NOT and will NEVER excuse a pastor that fleeces his flock. If you bothered to read the 2 threads on Oyakhilome, my stand on fake pastors/businessmen who continue to use the pulpit as a profit making company is not ambigous. My point (which you conveniently failed to see) is simple; it is silly to justify violence, murder, intolerance and bigotry on the basis of "extremist" pastors whose only offence is fleecing their flock of their hard earned salary.

Perhaps you intend to educate us on which is worse; a gullible individual who falls for the tricks of "men of God" or 19 adults who choose to murder 3000 innocent Americans in the name of allah and martyrdom. Over to you sir!"

Ndipe's comment
Both of them are guilty as charged, but for you to even attempt to mitigate the charges of the dubious wolf in sheep's clothing, who swindles their congregants, with your exclamation, "Thank God" shows that you think that one is of a lesser crime than the other. I dont think so!. These fanatical muslims, and I am not defending them, act out of ignorance, while the 'pastor' despite professing a knowledge of Jesus Christ chooses to defraud their gullible flocks in the Name of Jesus Christ. If you can boldly "Thank God" that the crimes of these dubious wolves are lesser than those of the muslim fanatics, then you are mistaken and contradicting your later assertion that the 'only offence (of these wolves) is fleecing their flock of their hard earned salary". Think of the ramifications that occur when an individual suddenly realizes that they were indirectly fattening the coffers of their pastors? Truth is disappointment sets in, and probably a lesser desire to turn away from Christianity is another option they could explore. I for once, have fallen for some tricks practised by Pastors, and it is only by the Mercy of God that I am still a Christian.
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by pilgrim1(f): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2007
Where was I when this thread grew to this length?

@felia,

felia:

i guess the the truth is hard to believe now that the doors are opened for the "so called"pastors to pass hard drugs from one country to another is not appropriate by God. because your religion says it all, sleeping with the same sex in church or raping little kids of better still, having gay bishops, how about that. tell me what your religions preaches? making the priest rich and making the followers brats. is that what Jesus preached ?

If you're thinking that gay bishops, 'same sex' issues or child molestation are the perculiar problems of Christianity to the exclusive untouchables of Islam, you're dead wrong!

Just because not many people know of the more serious sexual immorality of the Muslim world (as not many people in the West understand Arabic) does not mean that Islam has a clean slate in the Middle East. The very Islamic countries shouting moral decency are far worse than the accusations they level at the West with shrivelled fingers. Not many people will tell you what the mullahs do to children - the madrasas are a disgrace, and those that dare to cry out and expose the sham are threatened with death!
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by pilgrim1(f): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2007
@ashley,

ashely:

There's enough media coverage now to tell us exactly what is going on in the Islamic world. Those who call themselves Muslims in the democratic West have come of age and dunked the wild cultures of Islamic ideology.

Have you asked why most Muslims want to get out of their Islamic countries and head for better living in the West? What has Islam done for them after turning their own countries into the unbearable hell that they're all running away from?
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by pilgrim1(f): 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2007
@Ndipe,

Ndipe:

These fanatical muslims, and I am not defending them, act out of ignorance, while the 'pastor' despite professing a knowledge of Jesus Christ chooses to defraud their gullible flocks in the Name of Jesus Christ.

The fanatical Muslims are not acting out of ignorance. If you want to criminalize the dubios pastors, then the 'fanatical muslims' are even more duplicitous. They know what the Qur'an says about Jesus Christ, about respect for life, etc. Now, they don't need to believe in the Bible at all to perpetrate their heinous crimes. But one cannot claim that they're acting in ignorance when they know exactly what the Qur'an says against their activities!

Besides, if you read the Hadiths carefully you'll understand that they're following the example of Muhammad himself - so where is the "ignorance" in their actions?

Ndipe:

If you can boldly "Thank God" that the crimes of these dubious wolves are lesser than those of the muslim fanatics, then you are mistaken and contradicting your later assertion that the 'only offence (of these wolves) is fleecing their flock of their hard earned salary". Think of the ramifications that occur when an individual suddenly realizes that they were indirectly fattening the coffers of their pastors?

While not rejoicing over one in deference of the other, at least you could agree that a person who comes to realize that he/she was being fleeced could recover and move on in life. But who's left alive to 'move on' after the visitation of the 'fanatics'? The former fleeces gullible folks; the latter (fanatics) don't even want you alive!

Ndipe:

Truth is disappointment sets in, and probably a lesser desire to turn away from Christianity is another option they could explore. I for once, have fallen for some tricks practised by Pastors, and it is only by the Mercy of God that I am still a Christian.

There are many charlatans in Christendom as well as in Islam. That a pastor's is discovered to be dubious should not mean that is reason enough to jettison my faith in Christ (unless such a person was resting his/her faith on the pastor in the first place!).
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 14, 2007
Religion of piss piss and more piss.
So says MO. grin
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by doyenn(m): 4:56am On Jul 14, 2007
whatever name u may called him,it's same Almighty we're all taking about. It was the english bible that translate it to God and not the original language that was brought by Jesus and Allah is what the Q'uran called it,it's still the language that it was reveal with. All you need to know is that we all have one Almighty God to put is simpler.

I think the problem we have in religion is basically the language difference. If some of us here can simply understand the arabic,you'll know that the Q'uran reveal the best history concerning all the prophets and the book which they were sent to use.
Re: God and Allah: Are they the same? by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 14, 2007
doyenn:

whatever name u may called him,it's same Almighty we're all taking about. It was the english bible that translate it to God and not the original language that was brought by Jesus and Allah is what the Q'uran called it,it's still the language that it was reveal with. All you need to know is that we all have one Almighty God to put is simpler.

pfffft! Nonsense. What original language did Jesus Christ and allah bring? We dont share one almighty God with muslims if that is what you are insinuating.

doyenn:

I think the problem we have in religion is basically the language difference. If some of us here can simply understand the arabic,you'll know that the Q'uran reveal the best history concerning all the prophets and the book which they were sent to use.

If the problem were merely about language we wont even be here discussing it. The difference between islam and christianity is like comparing light and darkness. No matter how much muslims attempt to spin this, a loving God who came to die for u and me does not compare at all to an evil, belligerent slave master whose only wish is to see his slaves herded down into hell like cattle.

If indeed the quran reveals the "best history of all the prophets" can u tell me by the quran where David was born, who his father was and how many brothers he had?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Abdul Haji, Somali Muslim Saves Hundreds, Hailed As International Hero! / Saying Rest In Peace For The Dead. / Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.