Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,210 members, 7,846,012 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? (2097 Views)

Why Are Nairaland Males Like This / Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? / Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by TheWolfen(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2021
There are teenagers on nairaland. They are the ones in your DM not Men. Teen boys don't care and don't know much. They just wanna get a piece of your candy.
No female on nairaland will say they saw me in their DM.

SweetHearted:

I have a female moniker here in Nairaland and the number of men who sent me DM is alarming.Till today, one of them is still begging me, not even stopping to think that I could be a man behind the moniker. Males can disgrace themselves ehh. MALES!!!!!(I shudder).

1 Like

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Adetola456(f): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2021
They are always like that... It is natural

1 Like

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by jericco1(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2021
Speak for yourself
And why would you impersonate a lady

So many fake profiles here
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2021
odinson1:
You do Know that not every Guy on Nairaland "hates" women right?

As a matter of fact,no guy really hates women here. Everything is just pure cruise,na mumu dey die untop cruise matter cheesy

And because some Foolish simps disturb women here daily on their mentions and dm's, doesn't mean that ALL guys do it. Please don't count me and other respected members here among those disgrace of men

Why waste you time man? undecided the only reply you're gonna get from her is "lol thanks" and that's even if she has the time to reply you.

How are you?
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2021
Drsnives:
You are not far from the truth op..
If they no fit get their wish they'll result to body shame them.

Every redpilled guy out there has a particular girl he is simping for.. it's a fact

You mean it? cheesy it's this one I'm in interested in oh. You fit ... like ... expatiate?
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by MufasaLion: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2021
SweetHearted:

I have a female moniker here in Nairaland and the number of men who sent me DM is alarming.Till today, one of them is still begging me, not even stopping to think that I could be a man behind the moniker. Males can disgrace themselves ehh. MALES!!!!!(I shudder).

This part got me laughing. See my gender. grin
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2021
Perfectdanny:
I joined Nairaland since 2016 and i have never ever talked to a girl here talkless of sending her dm

Op speak for yourself

Are you sure? *mischievous side eyes activated*

The ones you call 'Milady' and 'Darling' nko?

https://www.nairaland.com/5748776/samuel-yarling-pre-wedding-photos-groom/4#87661666

https://www.nairaland.com/5747803/sexiest-short-lady-dwarf-ever/1#87658391

1 Like

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Are you sure? *mischievous side eyes activated*

The ones you call 'Milady' and 'Darling' nko?

https://www.nairaland.com/5748776/samuel-yarling-pre-wedding-photos-groom/4#87661666

https://www.nairaland.com/5747803/sexiest-short-lady-dwarf-ever/1#87658391

Seems you have comprehension issues. I used 'milady' cos the conversation was getting heated and i didn't want it going that way. I guess you could see that

And the second one look again cos i couldn't find my monicker there

Lastly, you got a lotta time on your hands digging up old posts and shiit.... Try getting busy ok? Ciao
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Perfectdanny:

Seems you have comprehension issues. I used 'milady' cos the conversation was getting heated and i didn't want it going that way. I guess you could see that

And the second one look again cos i couldn't find my monicker there

Lastly, you got a lotta time on your hands digging up old posts and shiit.... Try getting busy ok? Ciao

tongue Yup, I have comprehension issues, but I could deduce that you've spoken to ladies here MANY times. Is that not the point? You have had a conversation with them. Simple. Na you the OP dey talk to.

1 Like

Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnolia when i talk to a girl, it doesnt go beyond the thread we met (thats exactly what i meant)

I have never dm'd a lady. Nairaland is just too toxic for that
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

tongue Yup, I have comprehension issues, but I could deduce that you've spoken to ladies here MANY times. Is that not the point? You have had a conversation with them. Simple. Na you the OP dey talk to.

Conversations relating to topic on the thread? Yes i've had with them and thats where it ended.

What the op meant was the way men pay women attention here

You went through my posts right? Did you notice me being a sissy?
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=SweetHearted post=107063375]Why do Nairaland males pretend to hate women but in actuality they love women so much so that they cannot stay without women.

A woman posts a new profile picture today, and before one week elapses, so many men have already liked her picture.

It shows that Nairaland males are addicted to women, that is why they open every female profile picture they see, and like every female profile picture they see.

But the lady does not even open a man's profile to see what he looks like.

It's deeply concerning that Nairaland males pretend to hate women, when in reality, they love women even to the level of addiction.

Kindly paste their names here. Thank you
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Perfectdanny:

Conversations relating to topic on the thread? Yes i've had with them and thats where it ended.

What the op meant was the way men pay women attention here

You went through my posts right? Did you notice me being a sissy?

Okay. My Lord.
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Okay. My Lord.
Please continue i'm enjoying this
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
SweetHearted:
Why do Nairaland males pretend to hate women but in actuality they love women so much so that they cannot stay without women.

A woman posts a new profile picture today, and before one week elapses, so many men have already liked her picture.

It shows that Nairaland males are addicted to women, that is why they open every female profile picture they see, and like every female profile picture they see.

It's deeply concerning that Nairaland males pretend to hate women, when in reality, they love women even to the level of addiction.

It is better for Mr A to pretend to like Mrs B when in actuality he hates Mrs B,

because Mrs B will love him, thinking that he loves her.

So he can gain from the love of Mrs B, even though he secretly hates her.

But if Mr A secretly loves Mrs B, but pretends otherwise,

it is him who loses because Mrs B will hate him while he secretly loves her.

There is no way he can gain anything from Mrs B because of the reciprocal hated from Mrs B.

That is what is happening in Nairaland.

Males here love women to the point of addiction, but they pretend otherwise, making women here to hate them, and losing both ways.

I swear,if anyone abuse me for this post,I will abuse you back.

I have no respect for people who pretend on the surface, but in secret they behave foolishly and disgracefully.

Yep. On the internet they’re “alpha males” who girls are chasing. In real life they’re paying someone’s rent. Some of them are miserable they cannot get women, others are just playing along for male validation.

They’ve convinced themselves that being nice to girls or trying to impress a girls makes them a bum in front of other men, but na them do am pass. At the end to the day, social media isn’t reality. Let them have their fun.
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by FahBuLous: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
SweetHearted:
Why do Nairaland males pretend to hate women but in actuality they love women so much so that they cannot stay without women.

It is better for Mr A to pretend to like Mrs B when in actuality he hates Mrs B,

because Mrs B will love him, thinking that he loves her.

So he can gain from the love of Mrs B, even though he secretly hates her.

But if Mr A secretly loves Mrs B, but pretends otherwise,

it is him who loses because Mrs B will hate him while he secretly loves her.

There is no way he can gain anything from Mrs B because of the reciprocal hated from Mrs B.

That is what is happening in Nairaland.

Males here love women to the point of addiction, but they pretend otherwise, making women here to hate them, and losing both ways.

I swear,if anyone abuse me for this post,I will abuse you back.

I have no respect for people who pretend on the surface, but in secret they behave foolishly and disgracefully.
The males u are talking about are your brothers, cousins, nephews and anyone male in ur family...
Women are meant to be used, they are useless....
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
FahBuLous:
The males u are talking about are your brothers, cousins, nephews and anyone male in ur family...
Women are meant to be used, they are useless....

You are an idiot.

People like you go about begging women, maintaining women and spending on women while still believing that you are using women.

Your mind cannot even tell you that it is the women who are using you and not the other way round.

Your so call "dumping of women" is when she has gotten enough from you and you then leave her, while she leaves you for another SIMP.

But for your unreasonable mind, you are the one who is dumping.

Your sick mind cannot comprehend that you are the one who is being dumped.

You meet a woman, spend on her, sleep with her and move on.

She takes your money, and some of them receive sexual pleasure from you and then move on to another man.

But in your twisted thinking, you have dumped her.

If they are talking about dumping someone, you and she, who is dumping who?

Nonsense.
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by FahBuLous: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
SweetHearted:

You are an idiot.

People like you go about begging women, maintaining women and spending on women while still believing that you are using women.

Your mind cannot even tell you that it is the women who are using you and not the other way round.

Your so call "dumping of women" is when she has gotten enough from you and you then leave her, while she leaves you for another SIMP.

But for your unreasonable mind, you are the one who is dumping.

Your sick mind cannot comprehend that you are the one who is being dumped.

You meet a woman, spend on her, sleep with her and move on.

She takes your money, and some of them receive sexual pleasure from you and then move on to another man.

But in your twisted thinking, you have dumped her.

If they are talking about dumping someone, you and she, who is dumping who?

Nonsense.
It's like you are a newbie here..
I don't read quotes because I know it's rubbish...
Girls are f00lish so whatever u wrote up there is rubbish ...
Go and get a life and leave guys alone...
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
[s]
FahBuLous:
It's like you are a newbie here..
I don't read quotes because I know it's rubbish...
Girls are f00lish so whatever u wrote up there is rubbish ...
Go and get a life and leave guys alone...
[/s]

Nonsense.
Re: For God Sake, Why Are Nairaland Males Like This? by FahBuLous: 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
SweetHearted:
[s][/s]

Nonsense.
That one concern u..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Considering Money Ritual / Best Restaurants On Lagos Mainland To Visit With Your Romantic Partner / Married Woman Who Does Hookup Gets Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.