Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed (21392 Views)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office / Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by leketon: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:
You are not God, let us wait till then, only God knows the best for Nigeria

That's right!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
beejay85:

Stop being foolish, a private citizen like you can also hire a bullion van to bring your cash or take from ur business to the bank....once you can pay for the service. So kini big deal?
What type of business does Tunubu run in his house? Please can you explain money laundering acts?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by kovic7(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
Which Nigerians?? The ones that reelected Buhari in 2019??

The ones that are decamping to APC??

The ones in PDP that can't put their house in order?

The Nigerians that won't mind if it's a log of wood in the ballot so long as it's from their region, they're given money or their leader told them to vote for the log of wood?

Face reality while you still can and prepare. For every single sane Nigerian, they're like 3 stupid ones that don't even know why they should vote for people for pedigree. And out of that three, 2 have PVC and the sane one would rather lecture and criticize on social media than to actually vote.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by leketon: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Will God approve of an APC leader bringing bullion vans to his house a day before election?

God don't think that way
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Abdul240(m): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
iKingsley:
It beats my imagination how a reasonable person will even think of voting Tinubu as the next President of Nigeria after all that has happened.

Tinubu is not fit to be the next leader of Nigeria undecided
Apart from Tinubu nd Osibanjo who else qualify to be the next president in d next coming election 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Bola146(f): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
jacoik:
can you tell me what your next comments is ma?

Sir, read the full page
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by nsiba: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by nsiba: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Abdul240:

Apart from Tinubu nd Osibanjo who else qualify to be the next president in d next coming election 2023

Plz who let you out of a mental home
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by jacoik(m): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:

Sir, read the full page
okay ma
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by deltaprincess(f): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by adelaja70(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
ANDREW91:

Except u are not in lagos.
We all are aware of apha beta
BUT other states make use of their services. So why Lagos own dey give you problems.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by aviara: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
usmexy1:
Tinubu is an individual who makes the an unexpected dreams of individuals to come true... e.g Osinbanjo

Who made Atiku's dream to be VP come thru
Who helped GEJ dream to presidency?
Who discovered the likes of Adeshina Adewunmi the present president of AFDB?
Who discovered brains like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala?
Who discovered gov Nyesome Wike of Rivers state, Tambuwal of Sokoto state, Gov Emmanuel Udom of Akwa ibom?

Some People keep deceiving themselves praising Tinubu for his ability to discover talents. I don't really know what they mean by that. But I know discovering talents is a common thing we find in almost every state in Nigeria. Yet these sycophants won't praise someone like GEJ for discovering Adeshina Adewunmi or praise OBJ for discovering d likes of Ngozi Okonjo iweala, Nuhu Ribadu, Charles Soludo etc.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:

please you guys should stop abusing Gods name.

if you're truly religious you will know that God definitely didn't give us Buhari or any leader. Buhari came to be through human ran and controlled elections -not through prayers or it's like

The only nation God ruled directly was isreal- and that ended when the isrealites opted for a king (Saul).

people are responsible for the leadership the get- not God.He certainly isn't wicked enough to give us the 7 plagues of Egypt all together as a president.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
aviara:

Who made Atiku's dream to be VP come thru
Who helped GEJ dream to presidency?
Who discovered the likes of Adeshina Adewunmi the present president of AFDB?
Who discovered brains like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala?
Who discovered gov Nyesome Wike of Rivers state, Tambuwal of Sokoto state, Gov Emmanuel Udom of Akwa ibom?

Some People keep deceiving themselves praising Tinubu for his ability to discover talents. I don't really know what they mean by that. But I know discovering talents is a common thing we find in almost every state in Nigeria. Yet these sycophants won't praise someone like GEJ for discovering Adeshina Adewunmi or praise OBJ for discovering d likes of Ngozi Okonjo iweala, Nuhu Ribadu, Charles Soludo etc.
Dont mind them, there are many talents all over Nigeria discovered by other people they normally insult.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Bjmath: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
What do you expecting a strong PDP member to say.....all of you just want to become the president by fire by force......so Atiku Obansanjo call thief is your saint Abi Continue dreaming too.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Abdul240:

if you truly believe this assertion, you sincerely need to take up permanent residence in the nearest primary school
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
iKingsley:
It beats my imagination how a reasonable person will even think of voting Tinubu as the next President of Nigeria after all that has happened.

I just tire for myopic Nigerians. They are never tired of suffering and smiling.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Tinubu can NEVER become Nigeria's even if APC foolishly give him their ticket.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by shiwex: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:
If by now you are still waiting for God to come and show you the that Tinubu is not the man for Nigeria , then you are economically shallow. What Nigeria needs are people that have been proven to be achievers. It is obvious that people like Tinubu have nothing to offer Nigeria. If you are still thinking Tinubu is the saviour, you need to get your head checked out, Vote Tinubu if you like, Nigerians like suffering anyway. Countries like Rwanda, Ghana are moving ahead of Nigeria you are still thinking of Voting Tinubu..The mere fact that Tinubu is associated with a failure like Buhari has even disqualified him...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by InvertedHammer: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
/
The same eagles that gathered and sold Buhari to Nigerians as a reformed democrat are gathering again to sell Tinubu as a reformed thief.
The same way everyone jumped on the Buhari's bandwagon is the same way everyone seems to be jumping on Tinubu's bandwagon.

What are the Nigerian masses doing? They are busy talking about BBN, Maria, Jenamena, Tonto Dike, etc.

When push comes to shove, the masses will collect N2k and vote in Tinubu. I will be damned if I care about the lamentations of Nigerians.

Tinubu or whoever, last last na the same market all of us go shop. Who blinks first loses.

/
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:

The same God that gave you Buhari abi.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Pymetrics: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
The writer of the article is a staunch sopporter of Sowore. I know him and we have met physically before. He is castigating Tinubu in order to elevate his pay masters. In fact he do write for Sahara Reporter. He only want to create way for Sowore by demarketing Tinubu not like he loves Nigeria like that. Just type his name on Google and you will see Sahara reporter follow and picture of Sowore. He is not sincere.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by olatuns2017: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
potland:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/26/2023-presidency-tinubu-day-dreamer-buhari-olanrewaju-ahmed

Engr Lanre Shittu writes:

*ANALYSIS OF THOSE IN THE RACE FOR THE 2023 NIGERIAN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, THEIR STRENGTH /SUPPORT BASE.*

*No 1. Alh. Bola Ahmed Tinubu*
(I) Presidency Support = *50 %*
(ii) President of Senate Support = *70%*
(iii). Speaker House Of Reps Support = *100%*
(iv). South West Votes = *100%*
(v). South East Votes = *30%*
(vi). South-South Votes = *25%*
(vii).North Central Votes =*85%*
(viii).North West Votes = *75%*
(xi). Noth East Votes = *25 %*

(viii) *100%* Support of 17 Governors. Namely:

*South West Zone*
(I). Babajide Sanwo -Olu --Lagos State
(ii). Bamidele Abiodun --Ogun State
(iii). Gboyega Oyetola--Osun State
(iv). Oluwarotimi Akeredolu Ondo State

*South East Zone*
(I). Hope Uzodinma. --Imo State
(ii). David Umahi. -Ebonyi State
(iii). Willie Obiano - Anambra State.

*South South Zone*
(I). Benedict Ayade -Cross River State

*North Central Zone*
(I). Simon Lalong --Plateau State
(ii). Abdulahi Sule -Nasarawa State
(iii). Abubakar Sani Bello -- Niger State
(iv). AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq-- kwara State

*North West Zone*
(I). Abdullahi Umar Ganduje -Kano State
(ii). Aminu Bello Masari -Kastina State
(iii). Bello Matawalle- Zamfara State
(IV) Bagudu Kebbi State

*North East Zone*
(I). Babagana Umara Zulum-Borno State

*No 2. Alh.Atiku Abubakar *
(I) Presidency Support = *0 %*
(ii) President of the Senate Support = *0%*
(iii). Speaker House of Reps Support = *0%*
(iv). South West Votes = *10%*
(v). South East Votes = *70%*
(vi). South-South Votes = *90%*
(vii).North Central Votes =*10%*
(viii).North West Votes = *10%*
(xi). Noth East Votes = *75%*

(viii) *100%* Support of 13
Governors. Namely:

*North East Zone *
(I). Umaru Fintiri --Adamawa State
(ii). Bala Mohammed - Bauchi State
(iii). Dickson Ishaku ---Taraba State

*North West Zone*
(I). Aminu Tambuwal -Sokoto State

*North Central Zone*
(I). Samuel Ortom --- Benue State

*South South Zone*
(I). Nyesom Wike ---River State
(ii). Godwin Obaseki --Edo State
(iii). Ifeanyi Okowa -- Delta State
(iv). Douye Diri-- Bayelsa State
(v). Udom Emmanuel- Akwa-Ibom State

*South East Zone*
(I). Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi -Enugu State
(ii). Okezie Ikpeazu ---Abia State

*South West Zone*
(I). Oluseyi Makinde ---Oyo State

*No 3. Vice President Yemi Osinbajo*
(I). Intention unknown.

*No 4.Governor Kayode Fayemi*
STAND ALONE CANDIDATE AND ZERO SUPPORT BASE.

*No 4.Rotimi Amechi*
STAND-ALONE CANDIDATE AND ZERO SUPPORT BASE.

*No 5. Rochas Okorocha*

*No 6. Peter Obi *

*No 7. David Umahi*

*No 8. Chukwuemeka Nwajuba*

*No 9. Gov Yahaya Bello*

* N:B* From the above analysis you are now in a better position to know who will emerge as President of Nigeria �� in the general election come 2023.

*Engr Lanre Shittu
Political Analysis
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by abbey621(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
nsiba:

Plz who let you out of a mental home

He wrote the truth and many of you e-warriors don't realize it! We are not talking about who is good or morally right here, we are talking about who can realistically win the election against the Northern candidates. If yo uhave another candidate in the South that will be widely accepted let us know....lol.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by abbey621(m): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
The same eagles that gathered and sold Buhari to Nigerians as a reformed democrat are gathering again to sell Tinubu as a reformed thief.
The same way everyone jumped on the Buhari's bandwagon is the same way everyone seems to be jumping on Tinubu's bandwagon.

What are the Nigerian masses doing? They are busy talking about BBN, Maria, Jenamena, Tonto Dike, etc.

When push comes to shove, the masses will collect N2k and vote in Tinubu. I will be damned if I care about the lamentations of Nigerians.

Tinubu or whoever, last last na the same market all of us go shop. Who blinks first loses.

/

It is easy to criticize but much harder to put forth an actual solution. Who is your preferred candidate and how do you plan to convince the people that actually vote, the marketwomen, the traders, the agberos that your candidate is the right choice?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Gbajure(m): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=Bola146 post=107072314]

God forbid Tinubu, personally I can't vote for him[/quote

Excellent. Ur choice. For me and my household Asiwaju is the man.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Gbajure(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
potland:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/26/2023-presidency-tinubu-day-dreamer-buhari-olanrewaju-ahmed

Who is the nobody that is spewing lies and half truths all over the place? Who even know him? And that uncouth, uncultured atohunrinwa half Yoruba that is using his yeye online paper to blackmail people shd know that we know him wella. Even a councilorship election he cant win in Ondo state
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by abbey621(m): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
shiwex:
If by now you are still waiting for God to come and show you the that Tinubu is not the man for Nigeria , then you are economically shallow. What Nigeria needs are people that have been proven to be achievers. It is obvious that people like Tinubu have nothing to offer Nigeria. If you are still thinking Tinubu is the saviour, you need to get your head checked out, Vote Tinubu if you like, Nigerians like suffering anyway. Countries like Rwanda, Ghana are moving ahead of Nigeria you are still thinking of Voting Tinubu..The mere fact that Tinubu is associated with a failure like Buhari has even disqualified him...

In short, you're looking for a fantasy, an El-Doraldo...lol. 2023 won't give you an angel as president, it is all about being pragmatic. Do you want power to stay in the North or do you want a Southern candidate? This is the real choice, every other thing is just sentimental buhaha......You might not like Tinubu but if we want to win against the North, we are going to need someone with huge political weight. It's either we face reality or just give up and allow the North to continue the status quo because I guarantee any Northern candidate will already have an advantage in the North becuase of sheep mentality so why are we sulking in the South?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by emilo2bad: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
iKingsley:

Please tell us who to vote for among politicians in APC and PDP?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
adelaja70:

BUT other states make use of their services. So why Lagos own dey give you problems.
Lolz. Please name d states
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Clandestine Meeting Between CJN Ariwoola & President-Elect Tinubu - Onanuga / Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary / Deji Adeyanju Meets Bail Conditions, Judge Refuses To Sign Release Warrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.