Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,009 members, 7,849,074 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed (21371 Views)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office / Magu Vs Malami: A Drunkard That Got Married To A Prostitute By Buhari Olanrewaju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by THEGALADIMA(m): 9:09am On Oct 27, 2021
My dear brother, the only thing I will commend is your style of writing and the way you deliver your points. They are impeccable.

But please for God's sake if it's by antecedents, Asiwaju has all the best antecedents that any politician worth its salt can offer. Please trust me on that.
Is it the reforms he brought to Lagos; LAWMA, LASTMA, MILLENNIUM SCHOOLS, ONE DAY GOVERNOR TO ACADEMIC EXCELLING STUDENTS, THE REFORMS IN THE LAGOS STATE CIVIL SERVICE, LEKKI REE TRADE ZONE etc my brother the reforms are so numerous.
Now history teaches us that the best investment one can make is in people abi, please you will literally spend days I mean days counting the lives that Asiwaju has personally touched and turned around.
is it Fashola, Osinbajo, Aregbesola, Demola Seriki etc.

Please also remember the days of NADECO, this same Asiwaju many love to vilify was among the fore fighters for the democracy we have today, that you are enjoying to even openly criticise a ruling party leader, if you say I'm talking crap try criticizing a party leader in countries like China, North Korea ( Ruling Communist party) or even in Zimbabwe or Belarus.
Let's be considerate in our criticisms but also firm on facts please.

Although I'm not an apologist for the Asiwaju, I personally think he should allow one of his disciples go for the position, but please calling him a thug flat out is not a full truth.

You may disagree with his politics, but you don't need to drag the man and even talk about an unproven case of him being wanted in the U.S, infact if it was true that he was wanted in the U.S, successive American ambassadors to Nigeria won't even be privately visiting him at home.

So my brother let's argue with hard facts and discuss constructively to push our country forward.

Also mind you, leaders around the world when they have some critical health issues can also travel to destinations of their choice.
Take for instance, Fidel Castro, when he was undergoing chemotherapy, he did it in Spain despite the fact that Cuba has on record some of the best medical doctors.
Thank you.

potland:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/26/2023-presidency-tinubu-day-dreamer-buhari-olanrewaju-ahmed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by lokoloko84(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pymetrics:
The writer of the article is a staunch sopporter of Sowore. I know him and we have met physically before. He is castigating Tinubu in order to elevate his pay masters. In fact he do write for Sahara Reporter. He only want to create way for Sowore by demarketing Tinubu not like he loves Nigeria like that. Just type his name on Google and you will see Sahara reporter follow and picture of Sowore. He is not sincere.
You are a slowpoke for that silly comment.
If he was trying to castigate, your hero Tinubu,So what?
Is that not how Tinubu and his ilk were insulting Jonathan and anybody against them up and down.
You shameless slowpoke supporting corruption and turning bad eye to the nonsense going on in this country are the most unpatriotic ones.
Dumb comment!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Pymetrics: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
lokoloko84:
You are a slowpoke for that silly comment.
If he was trying to castigate, your hero Tinubu,So what?
Is that not how Tinubu and his ilk were insulting Jonathan and anybody against them up and down.
You shameless slowpoke supporting corruption and turning bad eye to the nonsense going on in this country are the most unpatriotic ones.
Dumb comment!
Okay do your worse when I see that your micro capacity brain couldn't comprehend my message
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by lokoloko84(m): 6:20am On Oct 28, 2021
Pymetrics:

Okay do your worse when I see that your micro capacity brain couldn't comprehend my message
Your message was filled with prejudice, untruth, dishonesty and stupidity.
Do not be in denial of your demented brain and I know where you are coming from.
Do not be clever by half, political slave.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by Pymetrics: 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
lokoloko84:
Your message was filled with prejudice, untruth, dishonesty and stupidity.
Do not be in denial of your demented brain and I know where you are coming from.
Do not be clever by half, political slave.

Okay do your worse when I see that your brain could not reason beyond your hand grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed by lokoloko84(m): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
[quote author=Pymetrics post=107137650]
Okay do your worse when I see that your brain could not reason beyond your hand grin grin[/quote
Lame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Reads Riot Act On Unremitted Funds / $500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.