Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter (29512 Views)

Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures / Press Release By Simon Ekpa On The Burning Of Okuama Village By The Armed Forces / IPOB DOS Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by puzzlegate(m): 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
Christistruth00:
God is on Nigeria’s side

IPOB have started tearing themselves apart
carry Biafrans matter on your head , don't go and think how to reply UN
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by puzzlegate(m): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
osuofia2:
grin grin
Money matter.. na the Ipob money contributors I de pity
when will you pity your terror ridden UAR country? Poverty headquarters !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by puzzlegate(m): 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
michoim:
So, he can use Twitter in detention...Buhari is kind
UN is not kind to Kenya and UAR .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by puzzlegate(m): 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
Buhari don de teach kanu sense small small.
UN don de teach UAR sense small small.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by puzzlegate(m): 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
ba7man:
Anambra and Imo States belong to me. angry

You can keep Ebonyi, Abia and Enugu.
Low lives, this is how they roll .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by puzzlegate(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
okeyglm:
Simeon Ekpa we know. Kanu and his goons are bunch of scammers. May the soul of biafrans they wasted never allow them to have peace
You never see anything !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by puzzlegate(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
udele1:

Seems? It has always been a scam from Day 1. Have you seen a registered organisation, dividing a country before?
And a scam is giving you and your leaders sleepless night !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by udele1: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
puzzlegate:
And a scam is giving you and your leaders sleepless night !

I would not have problems if the blood of innocent Igbo's were not wasted for it.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by Yakson09: 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
E don happen�. Ipigs u see una life abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by plaindealer: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
lol.

Any biafra terrorist nation go quickly turn into South Sudan in less than 24 hours, with warlords from every village gunning for power and money. Killings, beheading and burnings go be the order of the day..

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by puzzlegate(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
udele1:

I would not have problems if the blood of innocent Igbo's were not wasted for it.
Now that you have problem, what are you gonna do about it ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by puzzlegate(m): 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
plaindealer:
lol.

Any biafra terrorist nation go quickly turn into South Sudan in less than 24 hours, with warlords from every village gunning for power and money. Killings, beheading and burnings go be the order of the day..

grin grin grin
How is that your gaddarm Head ache ? Stick to your poverty head quarters.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by udele1: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
puzzlegate:
Now that you have problem, what are you gonna do about it ?

Bursting your bubbles.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by udele1: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
BiafraInc:

Brainless amoeba, MNK has a secretary that operates his social media handles. MNK doesn't have access to social media at DSS. This fake news and the atrocities you are committing against IPOB. One day, we all shall view your photos and videos here as you are begging to be given another chance. Just one day. Keep getting paid for assisting those that are killing Igbos.

You dont need to wait for that day. Drop 3 million, pick a date and venue in Abuja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by frankson1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
udele1:

It has always been about the money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7gGCwDe-wE

I still remember.
After Atiku and the PDP gave him money with back hand. He didn't mention the demands that were met.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by plaindealer: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
puzzlegate:
How is that your gaddarm Head ache ? Stick to your poverty head quarters.

The only poverty HQ in the world at the moment is the SE where terrorists already stripped the freedom of the people, where people are enslaved under a brutal terrorist occupation, where your movement and freedom are restricted, where you can not leave your house to look for food or livelihood without getting shot and slaughtered and your business and house burnt.

Btw, SE is part of Nigeria, not your imaginary ipob nation so you or your terrorist brothers don't get to dictate to me what to or not talk about. What? Are you going to behead me? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by Gbagura: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
Emergingnation1:
Fulani terrorist, that is family matters, how is that your business....
Nairaland na Nigerians matter, wetin biafrans dey find here mumu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by BiafraInc: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
okeyglm:
Simeon Ekpa we know. Kanu and his goons are bunch of scammers. May the soul of biafrans they wasted never allow them to have peace
Simon Ekpa himself is a self-confessed disciple of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Do you see how daft and dumb you sound? Brainless amoeba.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by okeyglm: 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
BiafraInc:

Simon Ekpa himself is a self-confessed disciple of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Do you see how daft and dumb you sound? Brainless amoeba.
even Judas Iscariot is also one of the discipline . it won't exonerate KANU from being a fraudster.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by PIMPAR: 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bunch of nonentities. One thief dey block another thief

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by kuntakinte01: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
hollah123:
robot,that is what u have been programmed to say.....even if ur prick no gree rise na either fulani or ewedu Muslim.

N u people are expect votes from the fulanis that u hate,the Muslim u ha
te with passion n the yorubas u insult at will.

Ewu gambia who want your vote. In referendum we stand.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by powerkey: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Pigs from the potopoto region have started their usual noise....

YorubaNDIT spotted.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by powerkey: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
hollah123:
robot,that is what u have been programmed to say.....even if ur prick no gree rise na either fulani or ewedu Muslim.

N u people are expect votes from the fulanis that u hate,the Muslim u hate with passion n the yorubas u insult at will.

YorubaNdit spotted again.

Una no get shame!

Yoruba Muslims are terrorists.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by udele1: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
frankson1:

I still remember.
After Atiku and the PDP gave him money with back hand. He didn't mention the demands that were met.

Till date. The gullible folllwers do not know what the demands were. Even uche mefor claims he does not know. grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by Earthkumy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
How didn't Nnamdi got his phone from Nigerian govt?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by UnabashedIPOB: 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
udele1:
The war within IPOB gets messier as Nnamdi Kanu blocks Simon Ekpa from DSS custody.

grin grin grin grin

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=265539995589873&id=102942845182923&m_entstream_source=timeline

It's very obvious even to a nitwit that you're totally out of touch with the truth and reality!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by udele1: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

It's very obvious even to a nitwit that you're totally out of touch with the truth and reality!

Tell us what is the truth? Who is the Saboteur, between simon ekpa and DOS?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by Idiko1: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
udele1:
The war within IPOB gets messier as Nnamdi Kanu blocks Simon Ekpa from DSS custody.

grin grin grin grin

Enemies within are cooking in the witch coven.

The people handling Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Twitter account blocked me.

Is there something they are hiding from me?
What is the motive of this blocking?
How can they decide for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, who to block and who not to block in his absent?

I am Simon Ekpa, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s Disciple on Biafra Restoration

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=265539995589873&id=102942845182923&m_entstream_source=timeline

The only war in IPOB is the one ragging in your psychotics skull. What a dunce.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by UnabashedIPOB: 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
udele1:

Tell us what is the truth? Who is the Saboteur, between simon ekpa and DOS?

I am NOT going to join issues with you or any other person for that matter by falling for your banana in the tail pipe trick. The question that you need to answer is: "Does MNK have access to any device that has internet capability in DSS custody? If NOT, how then can he block Simon Ekpa? You see, people talk without reasoning.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by UnabashedIPOB: 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
okeyglm:
even Judas Iscariot is also one of the discipline . it won't exonerate KANU from being a fraudster.

Are we talking about disciple or discipline? You know both are different and mean entirely different thing altogether.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Snatch Ballot Box In Imo Supplementary Election In Presence Of Security / I Discouraged Ransom Payment Until I Was Kidnapped - Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor / Aisha Buhari Returns From Mecca, Spotted In Daura For Sallah Celebration. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.