Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,817 members, 7,851,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit (16451 Views)

Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) / APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] / Femi Fani-Kayode: My Wife Has Banned Me From Discussing Politics At Dining Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Panda7(m): 8:23am On Oct 27, 2021
such a shameless leader, he couldn't even handle his family affair. am sure he was busy chasing people's girlfriend for his sensual lust that he couldn't even tame his wife
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Lokojatoofar: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2021
Self defense. That your short fuse most likely just went off anf she got scared. You look like who will get physical with someone you can physically overpower
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Guyman02: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2021
neonbash0:

The son's are not even his. Their first case was of paternity and DNA was carried out.
Not correct, he has not questioned paternity as doing so will lead him to loosing custody faster
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
xpressionx:
FFK is shameless

Don’t mind him. Is this not the woman he had been beating while high? Na d hungry women dey follow am.
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by L4stl00k(m): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2021
Bola146:
Social media and all these marriages wahala can't scare single lady like me of marriage again sad haba. God will help you settle una matter undecided undecided and help the singles to choose for the right partners cool

When will you married
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Bola146(f): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
L4stl00k:

When will you married

Or when will you marry? Pele cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by L4stl00k(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2021
Bola146:

Or when will you marry? Pele cheesy

xD ��� you are cruise queen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Suspends Boko Haram’s Account / Tambuwal Receives 2400 PDP Defectors / Governor Ikpeazu's Mother Betsy, Dies At 87

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.