Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit (16450 Views)

Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) / APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] / Femi Fani-Kayode: My Wife Has Banned Me From Discussing Politics At Dining Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Calitoscassius(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Trimjos:
I don't know between FFK and vulture griller, who is less shameless
grin grin grin grin@vulture griller. Una go kee pesin for dis nairaland.
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by keypha1: 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Na chiwendu I blame, you left all the Igbo big boys went to marry, Yoruba man, way no fit close his mouth, fly always enter their mouth.
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
She married a samurai grin
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Tareq1105: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
xpressionx:
FFK is shameless

When would FFK grow?
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Yellow Olosho and Fani crack head (former Demi God of the IPIG terrorist monkeys) - New movie now playing at the movies near you.
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Savi78(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Now she never leave you..... she has left you
Thank God say nothing bad happen to you
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by paramakina202: 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This doesn't hold much water, except there's a psychiatric reports on her mental stability and history of violence.

FFK is fighting dirty he will throw every trash on his former wife.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Naijanascam: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
xpressionx:
FFK is shameless

Very very
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by DaveJacuzie: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:
Social media and all these marriages wahala can't scare single lady like me of marriage again sad haba. God will help you settle una matter undecided undecided and help the singles to choose for the right partners cool
You will be fine. Just choose prayerfully and wisely... just know there's no perfect marriage on earth but there are very beautiful marriages
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by DaveJacuzie: 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
wunmi590:

Not that I'm supporting the wife, but I will never believe and take FFK serious in anything he say in this world

That guy nah lier Muhammadu second
Liar Mohammed is learning from ffk
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by wumi2017(f): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:
Social media and all these marriages wahala can't scare single lady like me of marriage again sad haba. God will help you settle una matter undecided undecided and help the singles to choose for the right partners cool

Amin yah Allah

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Gunayo(m): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
xpressionx:
FFK is shameless
Are you surprised? Afterall he is in a shameless party.
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by wunmi590(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
DaveJacuzie:

Liar Mohammed is learning from ffk

cheesy
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Seun360(m): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
True true, the lady looks like an Ogbanje.
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Kapeban: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
message to all teeming Nigerian Youths.
You, yes you; The reader who's looking at this piece from a fellow pained Nigerian.
I know Nigeria celebrating her 61st independence is of little importance and is laughable at best to the average Nigerian youth of our time, not our business anyways, right. We've lost hope for the future of our nation, we hold little concern for the embodiment of the "Nigerian Dream".. not entirely sure we even had any to start with though....u
But this is a commentary to buttress the point that we have shown beyond any reasonable doubt that with our intellectual capacity and togetherness Android a little bit of tinkering here and there, this our burgeoning new generation can succeed where the preceding generations have failed.
What makes me sure someone may ask, well our story speaks for itself:

We were betrayed by the system that was meant to cater for us. As Kids, those we thought knew better than us told us not to step into the night as it held terrors far beyond our comprehension. so what did we do, we caved in of course and stayed indoors to satisfy their need to stay in control over us, But still the "ugly ones" found their way to us, didn't they?
We were told that that good always came out top against bad, and hard-work will in turn fetch us the sustainability we needed, What a beautiful lie that was. Our present situation as a nation says is the direct opposite of that idealogy. We were led to the abyss by those we gave authority to protect us. We had to grow far beyond our years and fend for ourselves, even in the midst of our travails, our efforts were still met with stiff persecution.
But kudos to us. That didn't stop us from still trying and devising means to show them that their oppression was only going to breed resilience in us. Even with our heads beneath the crushing heels of their boots of oppression, our voices were still louder than ever, it's cries went far beyond the seas, oceans gave way to the tides it came with. It was coming from a place of stifling hurt of a promising but yet undermined generation.
But what had the Bigmanist rule done, they've painted us as the black sheep and worst we were made into weapons of their wars, against one another. Even going as far as shoving their archetypal delusions down our throats as candour. No more we say, no more.

We have come to learn not by choice but by virtue of the realities of our time that power stands above all in the quest for control, and those who don't have the right access needed not bother.
We have come to learn that certain People have a more advantageous leverage over others not for the sake of productivity but to continue a continuous case of giving to the Unchecked powers.
But that is just one of the vestiges borne out of the past generation's flaws which have in turn spilled over an then affecting the raw potential that we hold.
I still remember the little boy who had such high hopes and dreams of his self thought out "Nigerian Dream". He really thought he and like-minded people could push through the laid down norms and break bounds that would redefine the capability of a black nation. Somewhere along the line, he must have lost his way, because I don't seem to see him around anymore.
Was it the harsh reality of the world around him? Probably the decadence around him must have promptly made it evident that he only had just about a room for one person's projection to greater heights; Himself.
That is a perfect example of what how our nation has turned us into self preservative beings, A nation breeding a transactional society that only gives something with the idea of getting something in return. No love or empathy for one another.
As a nation we preach and hold morals like it's really a thing that's prevalent in our society. For all the preaching and chattering, it's best termed a facade to just cover the real ingrowing truth, breeding of corruption is now the order of the day, and it isn't even seen as wrong again, because the Drivers made it so.
But alas, we are stronger than the hurdle that is before us. The dream of little boy simply cannot go to waste.
We must harness the underlying potential of that story to make a reality. Let us for the sake of our nation's clairvoyant beliefs know that we were born for this time and place and are equipped specifically for the restoration of our Nation's potential using every resource available to us.
Nigeria cannot keep sweeping the streets she's supposed to own because the empire we think we have are only built on pillars of salt and sand.
Let's come together like never seen before and show our collective strength to making this 61st anniversary the benchmark for his Nigerian Dream;
A Nigeria where the productivity of a younger generation is viewed as a testament to a nation's growth
A Nigeria where we're all proud of our Nigerian identity as one.
A Nigeria where productivity holds more importance than Geography.
Let's remember that Nigeria's future is ours to write, the keys are in our hands and we mustn't fail to realise that.
It's a tough ask for you to believe once more in a neglected dream. But what can I Say, The little boy is fast becoming a man but he still realises that his dream wasn't all that he thought it would be, but it is something worth fighting for.

Thank you very much for your time.
Emmanuel Adinoyi Omuya

This Commentary is dedicated to the heroes who stood for the fight of our nation's pride even when they were betrayed by the ones sworn to protect them.
20:10:20 heroes, never forget the true heroes of the quest for the Nigerian Dream. 08084932248

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by vineyardfarms: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Dirty linning on display in public galary
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Bigpapi: 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lifejack80:
How couples now settle their dispute on social media this days ehn, no shame undecided

Our award-winning Sky-man oil is the most advanced penis enlargement Product in Nigeria. It's Developed with active ingredients with the sole purpose of giving you a bigger, thicker, stronger, and longer penis without any form of side effect.

> This is Revolutionary!!! A Penis Solution That Gives You a Bigger, Thicker, Stronger, And Larger Penis. And Also Make you last 45 to 60min In Bed While maintaining and Healthy
Erection.

> I personally call it the “penis Brain Remedy”

> It is medically proven and clinically guaranteed to restore your bedroom performance and Restore you as the king of the bedroom. You are just a Phone call away from Your Permanent SOLUTION.

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by oluwafeolami(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:

Na me be the right partner babe grin
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by oluwafeolami(m): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
DaveJacuzie:

You will be fine. Just choose prayerfully and wisely... just know there's no perfect marriage on earth but there are very beautiful marriages

My dear comrade, register interest wink

Baba one use motivational speech enter babe.

Just playing around tho

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by meobizy(f): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
He needs more witnesses. The guy is a career liar so I can't take anything from his mouth serious nor will I advice others to.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Kissiemu(m): 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
xpressionx:
FFK is shameless
Completely
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by elisho: 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
why she know kill you
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by JubrinElSudan: 12:47am On Oct 27, 2021
A very good lesson to the current girl (Nerita or whatever) following him upandan. This Snowhite was once in your shoes, thinking FFK will not change but she thought wrong. You will soon face the same issue
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by MufasaLion: 4:45am On Oct 27, 2021
Newton2024:
She have overstay her usefulness.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by neonbash0: 6:48am On Oct 27, 2021
MufasaLion:
That's adulterous lady should just go and sit her ass down!

Those kids are not ffk's own. He should let her take her kids. DNA has been done already but because ffk has some political backbones, he disregards the law and rulings of the court whilst still filing frivolous charges unsubstantiated against the said lady.

Ffk give precious her kids. Go get yours with your new girlfriend
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by neonbash0: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Guyman02:
He is scared of losing custody of his sons which the woman stands to win except if he can prove that she is mentally unstable and that's why he is filing this counter affidavit from 2019 since he can't get psychiatric evaluation proving that she is insane from a reputable Govt approved hospital, with a good lawyer she can prove her sanity is intact and that the allegation is false or was done in self defence as a last resort to avert imminent threat to life by FFK if it actually happened.

Fani already have too many court cases and that's why he is moving from one party to another looking for soft landing and food on the table

The son's are not even his. Their first case was of paternity and DNA was carried out.
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by MufasaLion: 8:08am On Oct 27, 2021
neonbash0:

Those kids are not ffk's own. He should let her take her kids. DNA has been done already but because ffk has some political backbones, he disregards the law and rulings of the court whilst still filing frivolous charges unsubstantiated against the said lady.

Ffk give precious her kids. Go get yours with your new girlfriend

Bring the evidence of the DNA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Conducts Inspection Of New 21 E-Gates At Lagos Airport / Protest In Sapele Over Power Outage & Outrageous Bill (Photos) / Cabal Ruling Nigeria As Buhari Misses FEC Meeting Again- PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.