Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit (16415 Views)

Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) / APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] / Femi Fani-Kayode: My Wife Has Banned Me From Discussing Politics At Dining Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by aminulive: 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has filed a counter-affidavit to a Fundamental human rights lawsuit(SUIT NO. FHC/ABJ/CS/428/2021) filed against him by his Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu.

Precious and FFK's marriage has since hit the rocks over accusations of Domestic Violence and Infidelity. In the counter-affidavit exclusively gotten by POLITICS NIGERIA, FFK discloses has his ex-wife attacked him with two knives and threatened to kill him and their 4 sons.

The Affidavit read in part; "That on 23/11/2019, at about 1120 hrs, a distress call was received from one Insp Bako Maina “m” attached to Special Protection Unit Base seven FHQ posted to the Residence of Chief Femi Fani Kayode ‘’m’” of No. 5, Zuma Close, off Udi Hill Street Aso Drive Asokoro involving his wife one Precious Chikwendu “f” of the same address"

"That on same date at about 1130 hours, the suspect became hostile and aggressive holding two knives and block at the entrance to the bedrooms upstairs and knocking at the doors of the children and threatening to kill anybody that come [sic] close to her."

"That this persisted for an hour before the inspector could made [make] the distress call and the DPO responded in affirmative to arrest the situation on ground."

"That when the DP arrives with her men, it took almost 3 hrs to deserted [sic] from her act but she could not listen until a minimal force was applied before she was dispossessed of her dangerous weapon."

"That after dispossession, she was handed over to psychiatric doctor that took her to the hospital to ascertain her mental status as she bite [sic] and injured three persons in the process."

The popular politician also claimed that he has caught her pants down with several men adding that she was never stopped from seeing her kids. He disclosed that she denied the kids breast milk because she wanted to 'preserve her body shape'.

He added that Miss Chikwendu suffered from an undisclosed mental ailment. He described the suit as a 'smokescreen' designed to malign him and  prayed the court to dismiss the suit because it lacked merit.

https://politicsnigeria.com/how-precious-attacked-me-with-two-knives-ffk-files-counter-affidavit-court-docs/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by aminulive: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Abdul05: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2021

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by xpressionx(m): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
FFK is shameless

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Odoogu(m): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
No comment.

If you want peace, just read and learn.

No comment.

5 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by MRDEE01: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mr FFK should try and settle his differences with the mother of his children privately.

Do you know I can manage your car for you on bolt/uber in abuja while making you profit?
Yes i am an experienced bolt driver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Bola146(f): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Social media and all these marriages wahala can't scare single lady like me of marriage again sad haba. God will help you settle una matter undecided undecided and help the singles to choose for the right partners cool

21 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Trimjos: 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
I don't know between FFK and vulture griller, who is more shameless

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by MufasaLion: 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
That's adulterous lady should just go and sit her ass down!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Maxymilliano(m): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
This doesn't hold much water, except there's a psychiatric reports on her mental stability and history of violence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Romanoff(f): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Could it be cause she was trying to defend herself?

I wonder when this man will say he got it right in marriage, will it be after his 10th marriage?

7 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Baawaa(m): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Who will kill who among the two

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by slawormiir: 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
It would have been a thing of joy if she stabbed you through the stomach with that gadmnnn knife

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by wunmi590(m): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2021

Not that I'm supporting the wife, but I will never believe and take FFK serious in anything he say in this world

That guy nah lier Muhammadu second

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Guyman02: 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
He is scared of losing custody of his sons which the woman stands to win except if he can prove that she is mentally unstable and that's why he is filing this counter affidavit from 2019 since he can't get psychiatric evaluation proving that she is insane from a reputable Govt approved hospital, with a good lawyer she can prove her sanity is intact and that the allegation is false or was done in self defence as a last resort to avert imminent threat to life by FFK if it actually happened.

Fani already have too many court cases and that's why he is moving from one party to another looking for soft landing and food on the table

11 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by BigDawsNet: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
cheesy Your Ex must be a Samurai

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by McAausim: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
cool

Useless old fools..... sad

I PITY THEIR GENERATION

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by allanphash7(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sir kay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by vickydevoka(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
xpressionx:
FFK is shameless
Shameless is de game. Dats y women live longer than men. De are shameless

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
FFK, Lai Muhammad and Buhari no get difference
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Taa gerrahere mehnnn
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by computer0810(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Old fool, his mates r contesting for elections d old idiot can't even keep his home, busy beating his wife

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by fredoooooo: 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Everything is possible in marriage most especially when a liar marry a gold digger abi na politician digger i will call this one .. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Gadafii: 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Weyrey also, abeg getat

We all know ffk isn't Aman to be taken seriously, he himself needs mental check
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by specialmati(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin ;Dasshole nigar
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by abuiltech(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
lai brother, una welldone
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by PheelzAlmighty: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Na who marry, na im fvck up cool
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by yemmight(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
This man is not ashamed of himself.
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by OnlineArchitect: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
This man is just shameless
Re: Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit by Newton2024: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
MufasaLion:
That's adulterous lady should just go and sit her ass down!
She have overstay her usefulness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAN State Chairmen Disown ‘Northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales / Presidency Blames Corrupt Nigerians For UK Protest Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.