Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts (16870 Views)

4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria / Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by adenigga(m): 4:45am On Oct 27, 2021
The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Ayodele, has warned Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, against contesting for president in 2023.

Primate Ayodele warned that Tinubu’s handling of Nigeria would be a disaster and a disgrace to the current and next generation.

He spoke on Saturday in his church during the launch of the 2021 edition of his annual book “Warning to the Nations.”

The clergyman also disclosed that the APC would not give the former Lagos State governor its presidential ticket in 2023.

Primate Ayodele claimed Tinubu is one of the problems of APC.

He urged the APC National Leader to withdraw from politics and focus on his health.
Primate Ayodele said: “Tinubu handling this country is another disaster, I repeat again, I stand as a prophet of God, not a politician, Tinubu going for president even mistakenly is a disaster to this generation and the next.

“The best thing for him is to keep off from politics now and watch his health, otherwise, Tinubu will be a disgrace to his family; he can not be the president of Nigeria.

“APC will not hand over to him because he has a problem with APC members and he is one of the party’s problems, I’m talking as a prophet.”

In May, Primate Ayodele had warned that Tinubu may not survive the heat of contesting for the presidency due to his health.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Tinubu-as-president-will-be-disaster-Primate-Ayodele-predicts

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by money121(m): 5:04am On Oct 27, 2021
Lobatan

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Opeyemiextra(f): 5:04am On Oct 27, 2021
They are disasters, all of them. After all dem don chop for this national cake, na dem still wan bend down carry the crumbs too. Nigeria really needs someone who has not been and won't be corrupted by the system in place. In summary, we need a system overhaul at all levels.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by LeeSantos(m): 5:05am On Oct 27, 2021
we know already. Why are they turning this into ring tone. Who dash him presidency.

The serious issue is let inec succeed in conducting election in anambra, so we can easily predict the the future of 2023. That if there will be an election.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by NoFucksToGive: 5:05am On Oct 27, 2021
The yoruba support each other grin

This is what they shout everywhere.

This is why whenever I see them anywhere in my Edo state I just look at the person and laugh.

They are lies and propaganda spreaders, if you are not careful they can make you believe morning is night and night is afternoon

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by SmartHanif(m): 5:06am On Oct 27, 2021
God spare my life to witness 2023 election.
���

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Danjikanbauchi: 5:06am On Oct 27, 2021
Tinubu you done hear ram now. Shege kwolokwolo kazami.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by jaxxy(m): 5:07am On Oct 27, 2021
1st time primate has made sense.

NoFucksToGive:

This is why whenever I see them anywhere in my Edo state I just look at the person and laugh.

They are such lies and propaganda spreaders, if you are not careful they can make you believe morning is night and night is afternoon

Actually they do it way better than the south east. The North also. They disagree to agree not to disagree then sabotage their whole zone. undecided

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Coronavirus123: 5:07am On Oct 27, 2021
cry
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by KosiGee(m): 5:07am On Oct 27, 2021
Can someone who is close to Ayodele tell him to keep quiet and stop being a nuisance.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by zinizta: 5:07am On Oct 27, 2021
Even a blind man sees this

Who ordered the street lights off at the Lekki toll gate during the soldiers siege?

He has questions to answer.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Tony5050(m): 5:08am On Oct 27, 2021
Common sense they say is common. Why would anyone wants to pick a quasi dead man as president.

We need young bloods.

Kindly check my signature for your Academic research...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by hurryup123(m): 5:08am On Oct 27, 2021
Tinubu can only be the president of oduduwa republic......

43 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by jamaicabakare(m): 5:08am On Oct 27, 2021
He should get out with his disaster.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by GentleGiant007: 5:08am On Oct 27, 2021
Someone without any annoiting that only watches political atmosphere like any other person is talking nonsense. Everything lies in the hand of God and not one fake prophet in Lagos.

17 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by dynicks(m): 5:08am On Oct 27, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

This is why whenever I see them anywhere on my Edo state I just look at the person and laugh.

They are such propaganda spreaders, if you are not careful they can make you believe morning is night and night is afternoon
you Sabi them well bro!!...
FFK happens to be their grand patron!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by ovieigho(m): 5:10am On Oct 27, 2021
Let me direct this question to Tinubu’s ardent supporters!
Is he going to be the president of Nigeria come 2023?
Because to you all , your acclaimed master strategist knows how to win elections!

If he loses ( even before primary ) don’t come and tell us Tinubu is this , Tinubu is smart , he knows what he is doing o grin

Because to me I believe he won’t smell that position he so much covet
I’m not a prophet o

21 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by UAE123(m): 5:10am On Oct 27, 2021
Na only political predicting prophet this man be.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Chigold101(m): 5:10am On Oct 27, 2021
Another Awolowo loading.
Awo will laugh at Tinubu in his grave...

If Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria, Alpha Beta will become a ministry in the federal republic.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Wokenaija: 5:10am On Oct 27, 2021
If Tinubu becomes President the remaining assets will become his personal property, that’s a sure thing. grin

19 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by vedaxcool(m): 5:11am On Oct 27, 2021
grin grin grin how many false prediction did this PDP primate give?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Megabig: 5:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Nigerians are impossible, to think some really consider Tinubu as an option after Buhari is mind boggling… if you have to because he’s Yoruba, don’t you have other intellectuals to discuss? The likes of Adesina and co… suffer never do una, I’m just watching

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by updatechange(m): 5:12am On Oct 27, 2021
This man should focus on his evangelism and how to spread it... Not nosediving on political matters, I ain't a fan of Tinubu but his utterances are way too much maybe he needs to stf up lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Globad(f): 5:13am On Oct 27, 2021
Isn't this a confusing prophecy?

You claim that he won't get the ticket and that they won't hand over to him. Yet you also claim that his presidency will be a disaster based on what God has told you.

Biko, how will his presidency be a disaster if they won't hand over to him? embarassed undecided

In Nigeria, everything na cruise: politics, prophecy...everything

E be like say people don dey manufacture prophecies o

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by EmekaBlue(m): 5:14am On Oct 27, 2021
Sure disaster

Those who want him there are super biased. Either because he is afonja like them or whatsoever reason known to them

Ethnicity kill zoogeria

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by lkillbrokehoes: 5:15am On Oct 27, 2021
KosiGee:
Can someone who is close to Ayodele tell him to keep quiet and stop being a nuisance.

Bro you are the nuisance here, you better remove the log of wood from your eyes, I do wonder if most of you don't get tired of suffering and smiling.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by CheedyJ(m): 5:17am On Oct 27, 2021
Make una give us positvie prediction for once na, haba..na wa ooo
Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Help2020: 5:17am On Oct 27, 2021
LeeSantos:
we know already. Why are they turning this into ring tone. Who dash him presidency.

The serious issue is let inec succeed in conducting election in anambra, so we can easily predict the the future of 2023. That if there will be an election.
grin Who really dash him presidency? Sometimes I feel so ashamed of some people. How can somebody really wish this corrupt human being to become a president, how?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by Sheriman(m): 5:22am On Oct 27, 2021
90% of hungry illiterates and not well exposed Nigerians will still vote for Tinubu after collecting 1 bottle of groundnut, 2 packet of garri 1 bag of semovita 1 bag of rice 4 yards of Ankara clothes and 3K respectively. They will now print NOT FOR SALE on it. Useless leaders and useless followers. Later the same people will started wailing after eating those goodies. They will go to church and visit mosque asking God for some miracles. So miracles will provide security to end kidnapping, banditry and bokoharam madness, miracles will provides good motorable roads, miracles will provide well equipped hospitals, miracles will make all our dilapidated schools to meet up with their counterpart in a sane country, so miracles will reduce poverty, diseases and hopelessness among average Nigerians, miracles will strengthen and stabilize our deteriorating economy from collapsing, miracles will provides job opportunities amongst our jobless youth who have found solace in crime, miracles will provide basic necessities of life to live a better life in your country. Since all these years of suffering, I don't just know whether suffering no tire dem at all. Infact, suffering na dia trade mark and official logo.
The situations of things in this country just always saddens my heart. It's so pathetic!!
They have discover our weakness our lapses our loop holes and they have concluded that we are commoners, we cant do anything to them, they know many people are hungry, illiterates, semi illiterates, hopeless and not well exposed in this country so they are using all these as an advantage over the rest of us.
May God help us all in this country.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by NyamiriFlathead: 5:22am On Oct 27, 2021
ovieigho:
Let me direct this question to Tinubu’s ardent supporters!
Is he going to be the president of Nigeria come 2023?
Because to you all , your acclaimed master strategist knows how to win elections!

If he loses ( even before primary ) don’t come and tell us Tinubu is this , Tinubu is smart , he knows what he is doing o grin

Because to me I believe he won’t smell that position he so much covet
I’m not a prophet o
nah Igbo go smell am abi, okoro keeps deceiving yourself, you like it or not, just know that yoruba man will become your president come 2023
God bless yorubaland

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:26am On Oct 27, 2021
Man should concentrate on speaking about when Christ’s next coming and leave politics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS / Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Borno APC Governorship Aspirants Spent Total Of N425 Million On Forms (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.